am not of a cheesecake person, just learned to eat it recently but the best i tasted so far comes from two places.1) get the Blueberry Cheesecake or Mango Cheesecake at Becky's - very good and not at all pricey. and 2) the Blueberry cheesecake from that Chinese Teahouse at Baguio City.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried all kinds of cheesecakes, both here and abroad.

The best cheesecake I ever had and believe me I have had them all

is at a restaruant called P.F. Changs, a very social chinese restaruant chain in the US, their NY cheesecake is one big slice and it is good

The cheesecake factory, cheesecake etc, Bizus, and every place else just dosent compare!

and when you are there please order the coconut shrimp! Man that s@%t is good!

• 3 weeks later...
This second one is by Gerald Gan.  Dubbed as the supermodel of cheesecakes by dessert enthusiast Lori Baltazar (the photos were taken by her)-- pure cream cheese seductively melting in your mouth (eat at room temp)! 8"round for PhP 800, you can email him at raiyfe@yahoo.com for your orders.

Natikman ko na po 'tong cheesecake na recommended by Lipsitck awhile back. Tagal lang bago ako ulit naka-post for my "review".

The best po 'to so far sa mga natikman ko. It melts in your mouth, and the slightly tangy and sweet taste lingers in your mouth flowing layers of heaven. Medyo mahal nga lang, kasi nagtaas na sya ng price to P950.00 dahil daw nagmahal na mga ingredients.

Highly recommended po talaga. Wala pa ako natitikman sa Pinas na kapareho nya. Salamat Lipstick sa pag-recommend mo! :D

• 2 weeks later...