Sound Set Up - What Is Your Sound Set Up?

guys, gusto ko na ring mag upgrade from my stock benz car audio, locally meron bang mabibili na HU na blaupunkt MP66 ung meron USB port plus Ipod connectors. Or you guys can suggest a good set up - i have a clk55 amg but an old car audio.

dunno if the Memphis is here, try asking LA Cars, AFAIK they're the distributor for blaupunkt..

pero if i may suggest, why not go for a Pioneer HU, specifically the 7950? it has a USB port and is iPod ready too..

LA cars? AFAIK? any info naman please.... thanks a lot.

dunno if the Memphis is here, try asking LA Cars, AFAIK they're the distributor for blaupunkt..

pero if i may suggest, why not go for a Pioneer HU, specifically the 7950? it has a USB port and is iPod ready too..

• 4 weeks later...
no no to Kid Audio. i went to his shop back then. hes kind if you have the money. worst, if he thinks u know nothing about car audios.. he'll give you 2nd hand stuff and tell you they're brand new. trust me ive shell out around 60k already with him.. i was never satisfied and keeps on telling me to upgrade and upgrade and upgrade. ive upgraded my hu 3 times already. my seps 4 times already and my amps and sub twice already. then all of a sudden sabi get the high end stuff..

WTF!

i went sa shop ni Mickey's... boom! one time lang ako pumunta and its been 3 months and still very satisfied. he's good. really good! he used Kid Audio's bulok stuff but he made them sound execellent. and the baboy woodworksand wirings done by kid audio wer now perfectly done by mickeys!

I don't recommend Kid Audio...my mga nakapagsabi sa kin na my mga binebenta silang fake components....you know amps,subs...and they charge exorbitantly...not worth it

Jeff Tan sa Araneta Car Accessories, he knows his stuff. Bantayan nyo lang mga tao nya pag gumagawa, minsan kasi di ganun kalinis/pulido yung footsoldiers. Pero si Jeff magaling sa pag tono and reasonably priced ang products and services.

mga sir,

Saan ba ok na shop yung gumagawa ng woodworks na ok and affordable?

yung may plexi and lights....

Sir sa kanya ako nagpa-set up ng sound sys ko.

hindi sya gumagawa ng woodworks sa trunk...box lang for your sub.

thanks,

Ah, baka you're referring sa pang car show na na woodworks. Pero boxes, ampracks with lights kaya nila yun. Kaya ko din yun na Do It Yourself. I've seen some of his works na din, malinis naman. Yung pang car show quality na mura, wala ako maisip ngayon. :)

Ah, baka you're referring sa pang car show na na woodworks. Pero boxes, ampracks with lights kaya nila yun. Kaya ko din yun na Do It Yourself. I've seen some of his works na din, malinis naman. Yung pang car show quality na mura, wala ako maisip ngayon. :)

Subukan ko din mag DIY....para sa woodwoks...

thanks Bro!

• 3 weeks later...

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

DVD player/monitor: Sun visor type

Frontstage: Focal Polyglass 165 VR and an extra pair of

Infinity Reference Tweeters (di na ginagamit)

Rearfill: Infinity Kappa Coaxials (di na rin ginagamit)

Sub: Hifonics Brutus in a snailshell box

Amplifiers: Alpine MRP-M650 and Steg K2.01

Capacitor: Lanzar 2.4F Capacitor

Deadening: Front doors, trunk, plastic parts, and backboard, combination of flashband,

Brownbread, Ensolite, and 3M double sided tape.

Other stuff: Deflex pads, Efx speaker wires, Stinger gauge 4 wire and RCAs.

Edited by juancarlos_enriquez
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...