Sound Set Up - What Is Your Sound Set Up?

no no to Kid Audio. i went to his shop back then. hes kind if you have the money. worst, if he thinks u know nothing about car audios.. he'll give you 2nd hand stuff and tell you they're brand new. trust me ive shell out around 60k already with him.. i was never satisfied and keeps on telling me to upgrade and upgrade and upgrade. ive upgraded my hu 3 times already. my seps 4 times already and my amps and sub twice already. then all of a sudden sabi get the high end stuff..

WTF!

i went sa shop ni Mickey's... boom! one time lang ako pumunta and its been 3 months and still very satisfied. he's good. really good! he used Kid Audio's bulok stuff but he made them sound execellent. and the baboy woodworksand wirings done by kid audio wer now perfectly done by mickeys!

The Source - Francis Tan

Best installer in my book.

His car won 2nd place in Sound Quality in the IASCA Pro Division Held in Megamall

He beat cars with setups costing easily 10x more done by pro installers

His Setup

Alpine headunit

Peerless Separates on d front doors. thats it!

Even the Iasca Judges were surprised to find out wala siyang amp and subs.

the downside is he retired from installing customer cars and concentrates on his Audio Equipment distribution. He only installs na lang if he is in the mood. chempo chempo lang

The Source - Francis Tan

His car won 2nd place in Sound Quality in the IASCA Pro Division Held in Megamall

His Setup

Alpine headunit

the downside is he retired from installing customer cars and concentrates on his Audio Equipment distribution. He only installs na lang if he is in the mood. chempo chempo lang

yun lang setup nya? seps and HU lang? pde ba yun? dinaan sa pagtotono?

bro IASCA kc un competetion na un. ndi na ksma ang instalation sa pagkakaalam ko, basta malinis ang trabaho,d nmn kelangan fancy ang design. actually ung nagchampion d2 ndi nmn ganun kabonnga ang lay out. simple lang, nasa floor ang amp, simpleng box lang for sub. walang kaarte arte ang design. result= champion. lampaso mga nakafiber glass sa mga naka kahoy lang.

• 2 weeks later...
The Source - Francis Tan

His Setup

Alpine headunit

mahusay talaga yan si francis, dati dealer yan ng Lanzar Car Audio Products. sa kanya galing 15inch ko na subs way back 95 at hanggang ngayon buhay pa...magaling na sya mag set-up nuon pa... :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey ..i think its the car 2 yung na audition ko BCD :thumbsupsmiley:

car 1

HU alpine something ..(tamad din ako eh):D

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n120/suzukigsx1400/IMG_0068.jpg

Amp for splits

Alpine---MRP F240

front speakers

Focal Polyglass 165v2

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/670000-670999/670429_64_full.jpg

sub amp

alpine mrp m350

Sub:

alpine type S 10" on sealed box , removable just in case I need the space at the back

I need a better sub!!! :upside:

car 2

hu pioneer 4650

front speakers pioneer TSA1671s

http://www.pioneer.com.au/files/products/medium/TSA1671S_med.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/670000-670999/670429_14_full.jpg

ayusn na yan sa car2 hehehe AM radio nga lang original eh :sick:

Bakit puro right hand drive to bro? :) Or for illustration purposes lang?

Sound set up ko is pretty basic, using a Pioneer player, 4 multielement reference speakers by infinity, and a 12" sony xplod sub. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My old setup in my Accord:

HU: Pioneer 9450

Seps: Boston Acoustics RC620s

Sub: Kicker Comp 12" (sealed box)

Amp: US Acoustics USX-4085 (85x4. 240x2 in bridged mode)

Used the amp to power both the sub and the seps. SQ setup, clean and mid-bassy ;) Also bought a separate sub amp (USX-600, 375@2ohms)

Kinalas ko lahat when I sold the car a few years ago, then nagka company car kaya walang setup na muna. Recently moved companies, so I started by reinstalling my head unit. Looking for my old seps, but nawawala; might be purchasing a pair of Focals na rin ;)

OT: when I quit car audio, yung Polyglass was 12k, Polykevs were 20k, and PhP:US$ was P55. Pagbalik ko, 18k na yung Polyglass and 30k na yung kevs, kahit kung ang lakas na ng peso (P47:$1) :S

• 2 weeks later...