Sound Set Up - What Is Your Sound Set Up?

was just passing thru incase any one might want to try i have for disposal several HONYAS car stereo cd in dash cd cdr cdrw mp3 player with support for usb and mem card slot so when you bust up the cd player then you can burn out the mem cards instead and probably prefer the solid state devices so even if you are bouncing around or turning turtles over on your roof tops (hope not and ever) but if in case you do you would still be looking and sounding cool kasi it wont stop or skip. oh by the way its faces comes off and also comes with a remote control so if you happen to be the one seated behind you wont have to suffer by listening to what the driver might want to listen to . They are brand new and in boxes and am disposing them for a measly sum of 4300 a peice . by the way it has 3 fm bands each with 6 mem stations and i think 2 am bands with 6 mems each too. just pm me here or tex if you are interested thanks 09228981686

can warranty against manufacturers defect and limited 1 month warranty

Edited by beejay168
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2003 bmw 325i. didnt want to change the head unit so....

stock head unit

focal polyglass slims up front

stock rears

sinfoni amps

dynaudio self powered sub

I'm not realy an audiophile..started customizing my 4x2 hilux late last year and i've already spent around 105K. A 3-Way full active system

Pioneer DEH 4850MPH - Head Unit

1 P450.4 RF Amp which powers my Kick Panel with 5.25 Kicker ES and, Back Door Panel 6.5 ES, and 6.0 SS MidBass

1 P450.2 RF Amp which drive 1 L7 8" Solo-Baric

1 P200.2 RF Amp which drives the tweeters in the kick panel and back door panel

1 EQL Audiocontrol equalizer

2 4XS Audiocontrol equalizer

It's a really "nice to have" setup but you get tired of it after sometime. But it's really nice...if i earn some extra cash in the future i would change my mids to focal or probably Kicker SS series and add another sound processor like 4.1 Audiocontrol.

2003 bmw 325i. didnt want to change the head unit so....

stock head unit

focal polyglass slims up front

stock rears

sinfoni amps

dynaudio self powered sub

I'm not realy an audiophile..started customizing my 4x2 hilux late last year and i've already spent around 105K. A 3-Way full active system

Pioneer DEH 4850MPH - Head Unit

1 P450.4 RF Amp which powers my Kick Panel with 5.25 Kicker ES and, Back Door Panel 6.5 ES, and 6.0 SS MidBass

1 P450.2 RF Amp which drive 1 L7 8" Solo-Baric

1 P200.2 RF Amp which drives the tweeters in the kick panel and back door panel

1 EQL Audiocontrol equalizer

2 4XS Audiocontrol equalizer

It's a really "nice to have" setup but you get tired of it after sometime. But it's really nice...if i earn some extra cash in the future i would change my mids to focal or probably Kicker SS series and add another sound processor like 4.1 Audiocontrol.

My old setup in my Accord:

HU: Pioneer 9450

Seps: Boston Acoustics RC620s

Sub: Kicker Comp 12" (sealed box)

Amp: US Acoustics USX-4085 (85x4. 240x2 in bridged mode)

Used the amp to power both the sub and the seps. SQ setup, clean and mid-bassy ;) Also bought a separate sub amp (USX-600, 375@2ohms)

Kinalas ko lahat when I sold the car a few years ago, then nagka company car kaya walang setup na muna. Recently moved companies, so I started by reinstalling my head unit. Looking for my old seps, but nawawala; might be purchasing a pair of Focals na rin ;)

OT: when I quit car audio, yung Polyglass was 12k, Polykevs were 20k, and PhP:US$ was P55. Pagbalik ko, 18k na yung Polyglass and 30k na yung kevs, kahit kung ang lakas na ng peso (P47:$1) :S

bago narin kasi lahat, the Polyglass series were already updated, and the Polykevlar line was already discontinued, replaced by the K2 Power...

the tweeters got the biggest upgrade, from the old TN 45 titanium tweeter to the TN 47 and TN 52 Tioxid tweeter for the Polyglass and K2 Power respectively...

anyway, here's my setup, the one reason why I haven't been able to visit MPs for the longest time hehe... :)

HU: Alpine DVA-9965E

Seps: Focal Polyglass 165V2S

Amp for seps: Butler TubeDriver Blue 2150

Amp for sub: Audiosystem Twister III F2 190

Sub: Focal 27V2

so far am happy with it... i tweak it once in a while to get the best sound quality out of them... :)

Edited by c32
medyo basura na system ko... medyo old school na...

Alpine HU, 6CD Changer and AMP

Rockford RF-15 Sub

Kicker ES Fronts

You'll be surprised just how prized old-school stuff can be, especially with SQ fanatics. I've heard many people complaining "they don't make them like they used to" especially when the manufacturers started making speakers and amps in China.

Don't call it "basura" just yet. As long as it sounds good, age shouldn't matter.

You'll be surprised just how prized old-school stuff can be, especially with SQ fanatics. I've heard many people complaining "they don't make them like they used to" especially when the manufacturers started making speakers and amps in China.

Don't call it "basura" just yet. As long as it sounds good, age shouldn't matter.

agree, used to have an old school RF amp, and it's really great...

until it finally gave up on me... :(

I agree with the earlier post. Mabibitin ka lang sa mga sub na may built in na amp. Yung mga box nga na may active sub na mahina pa din, pano pa yung sub mismo na may built in na. Get a separate amp for your sub para masulit mo. :thumbsupsmiley:

I totally agree!!! besides sub with built in amp is not a good value for money!