since season ngayon for June Brides, and June Grooms na din, here's a list of people that you may contact for all your stag party needs. i am not affiliated with any of them in any way and i'm just trying to help people with their search.

- Stagmommas (official website is currently down but you may Google their other links for their contact information)

- KendraVixens in MTC (according to another client buwag na daw yung Vixens, pero most of them are freelancers now na game pa rin to collab with their former groupmates)

- georgiebunny in MTC

- former Ozawa of Belle Ame in MTC (i don't know where she is right now but you may try contacting her sister Katnis of Berkley)

tip: if you want a very memorable stag party, try having both the former Stagmommas Tiffany and Aldenne in your stag party team.

• Like (+1) 1
22 hours ago, ASSetel said:

since season ngayon for June Brides, and June Grooms na din, here's a list of people that you may contact for all your stag party needs. i am not affiliated with any of them in any way and i'm just trying to help people with their search.

- Stagmommas (official website is currently down but you may Google their other links for their contact information)

- KendraVixens in MTC (according to another client buwag na daw yung Vixens, pero most of them are freelancers now na game pa rin to collab with their former groupmates)

- georgiebunny in MTC

- former Ozawa of Belle Ame in MTC (i don't know where she is right now but you may try contacting her sister Katnis of Berkley)

tip: if you want a very memorable stag party, try having both the former Stagmommas Tiffany and Aldenne in your stag party team.

Thanks for this babe. Appreciate it. Sa mga papa stag jan. ano pa hinihintay nyo! Ready na kami for GtoG. ❤️ Just contact me and we'll give you a night of fun. 100% 

• Like (+1) 1
On 9/18/2022 at 2:06 PM, Cummmerz said:

Bros may leads ba kayo kay merizza or hyvenne mga former sm hehe

On 10/19/2022 at 3:17 PM, paohistan said:

bro baka melon ka ng lead ditto been longing for merizza

not sure about this guys, so kayo na lang ang bahala sa verification. i found a possible match of Merizza in Smooci. try searching the latest Lally model under Manila area. 

On 6/13/2023 at 8:05 AM, ASSetel said:

- georgiebunny in MTC

For Sure 🥰