What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

tol e2 lng yan hehe kng love mo xa why not... I'll state 2 premise if love mo talaga ung girl eh di ok lng seu kung love mo xa wag mo i justify ung ginawa nya by doin the same coz you know it hurts love differs from THE GAME you know but me my love started from the game hehe i fell in love then you know nag ka anak hehe don't lose hope just take care of the child and that's all that matters..

If you fall in love you fall into bed...

But if your inlove you sacrifice how can you tell some1 you love them if u did nothing!!

stand up 4 urself dude!! be a man!!

Ha...kunwari forgive ko siya...

Then i sex ko siya for the duration na buntis siya...para safe...

Then on her 8th month, We'll call it quits...

Good luck, nice to have met you, thanks for the sex, hope things go well with the baby...

lalaki ka nga. :P

OT: PALO muna. then break. :P

It's not the baby that's the problem for me, it's the fact that she cheated...

It's her mess, and though I love her, she should clean it up. I'm the one who was victimized, and she expects me to treat her child from the guy she cheated with respect? Sorry, I'm not a saint.

Edited by grayle

Hirap nito a, I love her but it doesn't mean i will tolerate everything she does,

hmm...

kung may kapatid na babae ung nakabuntis sa gf ko, sa kanya ako babawi, titirahin ko rin un hanggang mabuntis. Tapos gagawa kami ng scandal, pakita ko dun sa lalaki ahahah! ganti gantihan lng yan!

kidding :lol:

i'll talk to my girl and ask what went wrong to our relationship, if it was my fault, ill accept the fact and let her go. but if it happened without any valid reasons, like nalasing tapos nakipag sex, then i might k*ll both the girl and the jerk.

Edited by dirtypop

i can finally vent out here. I had a mutual relationship with this girl.ive been staying in her house almost everyday and invested a lot of time because i love her so much and she told me that although she is not ready for commitment yet, she loves me so much too. Everything was ok until her roommate told me that she had a guest at 2am and apparently saw them both in the room. Being fair to the girl, i asked her first if it was true and if something happened. She admitted but she told me that she is not seeing the guy anymore. Upon knowing, i ofcourse was shocked and confronted her with words but not berating words. She wants me back and told me that shes ready for commitment but since theres already a trust issue, i dont think i can trust her anymore. Can anyone please enlighten me on this one. thanks

• 1 month later...

Makikipag-break siyempre. Ano pa ba ang dapat gawin di ba. Napakadakilang tanga na ng lalaking magpapatawad at magpapatuloy ng relationship na yun. BOBO at uto2x naman siya if ever willing siyang panagutan ang hindi kanya.

well if i have a girlfriend then i will do my best to try not to cheat. if she cheated on me and got pregnant?... i'll have a decent conversation with her and ask her to give me one good reason why she did it and of course since i'm also not an idiot, i would definitely leave her.

* If we were still uncommitted, I'd probably leave her without a second thought

* If we had had a long standing relationship but no commitment, I'd probably have a heart to heart to try to keep us friends but that would still be it.  

* If we were committed and had long term plans, this would be difficult and my honest answer is "I don't know".  It would depend on how deep the commitment was.  

I do know what I'd do if my wife of significant years got pregnant by another man (been there done that), I'd ask her to let us keep the child as our own.

i can finally vent out here. I had a mutual relationship with this girl.ive been staying in her house almost everyday and invested a lot of time because i love her so much and she told me that although she is not ready for commitment yet, she loves me so much too. Everything was ok until her roommate told me that she had a guest at 2am and apparently saw them both in the room. Being fair to the girl, i asked her first if it was true and if something happened. She admitted but she told me that she is not seeing the guy anymore. Upon knowing, i ofcourse was shocked and confronted her with words but not berating words. She wants me back and told me that shes ready for commitment but since theres already a trust issue, i dont think i can trust her anymore. Can anyone please enlighten me on this one. thanks

If there's already a trust issue mahihirapan lang kayong dalawa because at some point babalik at babalik yang issue na yan at masusumbatan mo lang siya. but if you really love her so much, I guess set aside muna yung trust issue and continue to trust her na lang. then if nangyari pa din, that's bottom line at least you gave her and yourself a chance di ba.

Edited by TF446

If that happens... men ill make sure she will regret every moment of her succeeding days, hours, minutes! hehehe... just kidding!laugh.gif.. Break up na lang siguro and wish her all the worst este... all the best in life.

or pwedeng you stick with her for awhile and pretend every thing is back to normal and let her feel all the guilt every time she looks into your eyes... (Tingin nyo? - Sadista?)wink.gif

masakit ito kung malaman mo agad. pero mas masakit kung ipinaako sa'yo at sinabing ikaw ang ama tapos malalaman mo pagtagal na hindi pala ikaw ang tunay na ama. may mga ganung pangyayari di ba? ok naman ang relationship nyo ng girl. you make love. pero hindi mo alam na meron pala syang iba. e kung sa isang araw pareho nya kayong nakasiping. hindi nya alam ngayon kung kanino talaga yung baby. habang lumalaki yung bata, hindi mo talaga kamukha. tapos nagpa-DNA test ka ngayon at nalaman mong hindi sa iyo. ano na ngayon ang gagawin mo?

1st; It really depends--If you love your gf enough that it wouldn't matter if the child wasn't biologically yours

And your willing to accept and love the child as your own, then you will stick with the relationship.

( But this is very rare to happen ).When guys really fall in love with there gf..wag lang siyang mawawala.

.For some reason girls cheated, if they see that there bf is some kind of a jerk and do cheat a lot.

Problema kasi pag lalaki daw ang gumawa , Ok lang ,,wala naman mawawala..eh lalaki eh.

But if girls na ang gumawa, damned isang pagkakamali lang out kana.....sa buhay nya.

Now, if the situation is reverse, Kung ang bf naman ang nangangaliwa at siya ang nakabuntis..

What could be the gf's do???...You see, it's easy to say " We're Done!" w/o knowing the rootcause of the problem.

2nd; If you don't feel that you could do that, stand as a man and fight for your love, I would suggest breaking up. <_<

Edited by BRONX