What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

ung officemate ko nag break sila ng gf nya dahel nag cheat ung gf nya at may nangyari sa kanila. a few weeks later dumating ung babae sa bahay nung officemate ko dahel pinalayas sya ng magulang nya sa bahay nila dahel nabuntis sya. since malapit loob ng lola nung officemate ko dun sa gf nya e pinatira sya dun. nawala parang bula ung nakabuntis at di na nagparamdam sa gf nya. naging ok pagsasama nung guy at ung gf nya for 2-3months. nililibre pa nga at parang nililigawan ng girl ung officemate ko at parang sila padin kahit break na sila. ung officemate ko naisipan balikan gf nya at sasagutin na daw nya ung bata. pero bigla nalang nawala ung gf nya. bumalik ung gf nya sa bahay kasama ung nakabuntis sakanya after ilang weeks para kunin ung gamit nung girl at para i inform ung officemate ko na magpapakasal na sila. in the end ginamit lang sya tsktsk.

well isa pang nakakaines na ginawa nung exgf nya... ininvite sya sa kasal nila lol

E d meow!

• 3 weeks later...

If Impregnated by the other:

I will say LO! BEHOLD! ALLELUJIAH!

If she was not impregnated, I may still not know that she was cheating on me, and I could have even end eup marrying her. Now that I know that she was cheating and got impregnated .... I am sorry, it is a choice she made ... I will make mine then ... LEAVE

If Impregnated allagedly by me, and she was then cheating

PROVE IT.....

It will change yourself forever. I once got cheated and she got pregnant before. It takes lot of time (we are talking years here) before you accept the fate you have received. Dumating nga ako sa point na suicidal ako dahil sa nangyari. All you have to do is to have someone to talk to. Don't drown yourself with your depression. Marami namang kaibigan mo dyan na pwede kang tulungan sa pinagdadaanan mo. Your friends are all life savers, malalaman mo din kung sino talaga ang totoo mong kaibigan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I caught my wife text cheating on me a year ago. we got over that patch but recently things have gone sour between the two of us because of my financial situation. Maybe its something that pushed her away a year ago, and now i think its happening again. No concrete evidence but when i confronted her about it, she would neither confirm or deny. I'm just staying in the house just for the kids.

I caught my wife text cheating on me a year ago. we got over that patch but recently things have gone sour between the two of us because of my financial situation. Maybe its something that pushed her away a year ago, and now i think its happening again. No concrete evidence but when i confronted her about it, she would neither confirm or deny. I'm just staying in the house just for the kids.

Damn bruh! That must be tough! I can only imagine. How does that work? I mean walang kibuan? How are you handling it in front of your kids?