What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

• 2 months later...

if ever tanggapin mo ung girl na nagkaanak sa iba, kung feeling mo tlga na tanggapin pa sya, alagaan mo ung baby nya ipaghele mo tapos kanta ka " parang akin,parang hindi",....................... he he he

kung ako break tlga yun, pero cyempre depende unsa feelings mo sa girl kung mahal mo tlga eh, ano magagawa nmin kundi panoorin kang kumakanta ang lyrics ng lullaby " parang akin,,,,parang hindi".............. he he

well, i have experienced this most probably twice already, and what have i done just the opposite of what others are saying...dunno why not to leave them, maybe im just dumb and insane...but it changes everything after knowing about it..i learned to do the same thing as well..hehehhe...

must be devastating. must not be impulsive, remember the baby she is carrying is not at fault. pause. pause and don't jump into a rampage. think. ONCE A PERIOD OF CALM is over, talk it over in a civilized way. The worse thing one could do is harm the baby she is carrying. If it is over then it is over. nothing one could do. But such a decision must be thought of 3 or 4 or 5 times. Remember also you have a relationship with her. Forget the frailties of life or the other man. sort things out and get a nice exit.