What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

We'd need to have a long and hard talk about what she'd like to do now.

Whether or not she wants to be with the other guy, or remain with me.

Should she choose me, then I would raise the child as my own.

As for whether or not the father of the child will be a part of the equation?

That would really depend on the circumstances surrounding their indiscretion and obviously we'd need to have a little chat as well.

Of course, this is the ideal situation.

<_<

answer is SIMPLE!

Leave!!! but i'm sure it is SOMEHOW a difficult thing to do when you're the one involved in that fateful relationship. ^_^

Anyhow, just MOVE ON... and be thankful it happened with your GF... it could be worse if it happens to your wife... just like the FUBU of Katreena0301 o diba? saan ka pa pupunta? kasal na kayo eh...

• 2 months later...
We'd need to have a long and hard talk about what she'd like to do now.

Whether or not she wants to be with the other guy, or remain with me.

Should she choose me, then I would raise the child as my own.

As for whether or not the father of the child will be a part of the equation?

That would really depend on the circumstances surrounding their indiscretion and obviously we'd need to have a little chat as well.

Of course, this is the ideal situation.

<_<

it is a fitting answer if you planned to be a martyr. I might agree with you on some cases , if she really loves me and she truly regretted her indescretion i will accept her and be a good father of the child , but regarding the father of the child , he better not be a part of the equation else he will be celebrating his birthday on the 2nd of November

Edited by Kharnall

of course malabo na tuluyan ko pa sya. she cheated. but i wont leave her in her darkest times. most of my ex gf's were my friends even before we started going out so hindi man kami magkarelasyon, at least i still have the responsibility to help her out. parang sa pelikula lang nangyayari pero naranasan ko na eh. ngayon, ninong pa ako ng panganay nya. hahaha!!!

depends on how much i love the girl.pero as of now, sa status ng love ko sa gf ko, i wont dump her as long as ako pinili niya maging father ng child nya.martyr na kung martyr, ill eat my pride. super love ko siya. hindi ko siya kaya mawala.kaya kahit we fight a lot majority because of her, i am always the one na nagpapakumbaba..ganun ako kamartyr, wala ng pride.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it's a matter of swallowing your ego.. if you love the girl that much then it will not be an issue on accepting the responsibility or stupid enough to even consider to still accept a cheater and an illegitimate child.. we have different prespective on this issue and i myself is unsure on the answer till i face it

I'm in this kind of situation now.. I'm about 9weeks pregnant, I did it with another guy and I have a bf. You may call me slut but that's the least of my worries. My bf is excited cause we've been trying to get pregnant, this was really unexpected. I tried to calculate when I conceived and to my surprise it pointed out to the other guy ( based on the date ), I'm really frustrated. I tried avoiding my bf pero he's getting frustrated with me. I did some things to terminate the pregnancy pero naagapan ako. It's hard kase I'm so confused, a lot of guys will think that I got what I deserve. I don't want my bf to take care of me, sobrang guilty ko. I wanted to tell my bf para iwan na lang niya ko kaso it's really hard. His family is expecting our baby and for us to get married. Minsan I talk to my baby and I ask her to let go na lang. It's not my babys fault and I might be wrong and this might be my bfs baby. Ayoko magstay sa house ng bf ko na andun family niya cause the guilt is killing me. I shouldn't have done that stupid mistake.

ouch... sakit nmn... I'll break up to her... I deserve a better love. Kung nagawa nya un dati... wat more sa susunod?.... saka pag pinagpatuloy nyo pa for sure lagi mong isusumbat sa kanya un... saktan mo na sya at sarili mo ngaun kaysa magsakitan kau araw-araw....

RELATIONSHIP IS NOT ONLY ABOUT LOVE..... RESPECT AND TRUST... how do u respect her after that? was she respect u? how can u trust her? and where is the love there?