M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Guest Camerie

MA:

1. You say you are a DEEP person. What exactly do you mean by that? I am a person who is not superficial but possess a lot of substance...

2. Who or what are your literary, music, or maybe, political/philosophical influences?None actually

3. You've been pretty gung-ho in telling your fans here that you keep a rather "high" set of standards when it comes to men. Can you run that by us again? Identify your requirements according to their significance/weight. (Just so your growing number of male admirers here would be able to go back to their own lists of physical/emotional/psychological assets and liabilities over and over again and know for sure if they have even an iota of a chance getting it on with you.) The guy first should pass my physical looks preference... Of course, I should be attracted to him physically... If the guy passes that, he should be smart and sensible... He should be able to stimulate me intellectually... He should be able to carry out an intellectual conversation about anything and not just talk about sex... He should also have sense of humor... Emotionally, the guy should be sweet, thoughtful, sensitive and should never forget to compliment me and make me feel special... Those would be atleast what a guy should possess...

4. What was on your mind early Friday morning while you were "performing" for the MTC members at the party? Was it fun? Did is taste/feel good? I wasn't really thinking about anything that time (both the body shot and my ledge dancing)... I guess it was okay but I really didn't enjoy everything about it... Didn't think that I would have the gutts to do it. It was just in the heat of the moment...

5. How many MTC members have you slept with? Do you impose a quota on/for yourself or do you basically just go with the flow? Well I don't impose a quota... When it happens, it happens... I'd rather not give figures for the sake of being mysterious... :lol:

6. Name 5 MTC male members that you'd handpick personally and would be willing to engage in an orgy with? Pimp Daddy, Chutgatog, Gigolo, n2deep and cutieguyjojo.... All of them are nice to me so I guess they'll also be nice in bed heheheh... :lol:

7. Are you into lesbian/gay sex? Why or why not? I don't see anything bad about it... I really haven't tried doing it with the same sex. I just tried kissing and petting with a lesbian, that's it... I'm actually open for it... It's one of my fantasies.

8. What makes you stand head and shoulders above the rest of the MTC female populace? I just don't have the looks but when guys get the chance to date me, they'll see that I have a very good personality - smart, witty, has a good sense of humor, sweet, thoughtful and a lot more... This is why my sebs wouldn't turn out as just a mere one night stand and my fubus would ask me to be their gf because there's more to me than just physical looks and being good in bed...

9. Name at least 5 great things about yourself that you strongly believe would have men chasing after YOU rather than the other "interesting" female members. These would be the top 5 of my qualities that guys love about me:

- Being smart and witty

- Sassy and enthusiastic

- Got a lot of talents that makes men drool : I'm a good cook, dancer, etc...

- super sweet and thoughtful

- Charming and appealing... I may not be drop dead gorgeous but according to guys, I possess this unique aura that serves like a magnet to guys...

10. Finally, what exactly is Camerie all about? Camerie is not just superficial skin but substance as well... This Kikay girl is a neatly packaged endorphin rush, the kind who gives you this feeling of water sloshing about your lungs forcing you to sigh deeply just to take in more air. She will go toe to toe with whatever you can dish out and match you tit for tat, and when you think she should already be spent, you'll find out she's just warming up. You better have a long list of fantasies when she's around, for she'll burn through your list in no time.

Post Scriptum:

Have you taken any one of those online IQ tests? What was your score? Yes I did, I was always a gifted child, always on the genius level :lol:

Guest Camerie
OK SA MGA SAGOT AH....

Para di OT....

at what age when u lost ur virginity? :D

have u done sex in public? :D

sensya na kung naulit, di ko pa kc nabasa ung iba eh. tinatamad ako magback-read.

I lost my virginity at the age of 16...

Yes, I've done sex in public...

Ako Ulet :D

1. Describe mo ang usual day mo from pag-dilat mo sa umaga hanggang sa pumikit ka?

2. How where the Holidays? Malamig ba?

3. Kung naging guy ka sino sa MTC ang liligawan mo??

4. Ilan na naging bf mo?

5. And finally... binbilang mo ba ang naka-"mate" mo?... ilan na sila (not number of times but number of guys)... you can approximate pag di mo matandaan kung ilan :D

Guest Camerie

Zerreit:

If you can change anything at all when it comes to your physical appearance, what would it be? Well, I don't wanna change anything cause I like myself as what I am but since you need an answer, probably my height... I wanna be taller hehehe :lol: ....

What would be your best asset? What would be your physical liability? My best physical asset would be my butt... I just don't know why guys go crazy over it... My physical liability would be my height I guess... But actually guys just love me for being petite...

What do you think would be most people's impression of you after what happened at the party? Well, I really don't care on what people would say... Whatever their impressions may be, I can't control it... I've experienced a lot of times being judged right away of my physical looks and what I do but that's so superficial... I suggest they get to know me first before judging me cause as what I've said in my previous posts, I am more than what they see...

Do you look like someone famous? Of course, who wouldn't...

If you were in GMA's shoes, what would you do to improve the country's economic state? Just one thing, I'll be straight... I'll stop being corrupt so that people under me wouldn't be corrupt also and I won't allow corruption...

Guest Camerie
at what age when u had ur baby???

and what particular public places are this???

I got pregnant at the age of 22...

CRs in cinemas and bar...

Car parked in a public place...

In my house, with people awake (Actually had sex with a bf infront of my bro without him knowing)

Bus...

These are just examples....

Guest Camerie

Sir_Galahad:

1. Describe mo ang usual day mo from pag-dilat mo sa umaga hanggang sa pumikit ka? I wake up around 3 am to prepare to go to work... My shift is from 5 am to 2 pm... I usually go home directly then play with my daughter then prepare merienda. It depends on my mood if I'll go online, chat, surf or play online games... Then I cook dinner... Usually, if I have appointment for my home based call center or cd business, I meet up with them after shift as well...

2. How where the Holidays? Malamig ba? Holidays were okay... Nope my holiday was not cold...

3. Kung naging guy ka sino sa MTC ang liligawan mo?? MA and Switlass of course, no doubt... I want a girl who is seductively smart...

4. Ilan na naging bf mo? If I'll be counting serious ones, probably around 8-9... If flings, lost count already :lol:

5. And finally... binbilang mo ba ang naka-"mate" mo?... ilan na sila (not number of times but number of guys)... you can approximate pag di mo matandaan kung ilan :D It hasn't been in my personality to count those I've been with in bed... But giving a rough estimate, it's more than the numbers in the calendar....

Guest Camerie

Talagang super hot pala dito sa hot seat!

To: Camerie

What kind of Man that will satisfy you truly?

Marky

Satisfy in bed u mean or in my life???

Okay I'll answer both...

A guy who is sensitive in bed can satisfy me... A guy who is open for feedback and who would really want to give pleasure and not just receive pleasure would deinitely satisfy me... There are a lot of guys who are so selfish when it comes to sex, they only think of their own pleasure rather than thinking that it is a two way traffic...

A guy who is true, sweet, thoughtful and understanding would satisfy me in my life... A guy who would not be afraid to show me his true feelings and be man enough to tell me the truth even if it would hurt me... A guy who would accept me for who I am and accept my past... A guy who would see more to me, not just superficial but just the real me.... Someone who knows that I am not just someone they could take to bed and satisfy them in bed, but someone who could be their partner and confidante...

Guest Camerie
When you said you have high standards when it comes to men that you like, are you talking about their personalities and looks or how tall they are?

I consider first physical looks... Of course, you wouldn't know a guy's personality on the first meeting or if you don't know the guy yet... If the guy passes my standard for physical attributes, I would look at his personality...

Tanong ako ulet....

1. What kind of temper do you have... a slow burn or a supernova?

2. How do you deal with anger?

3. Have you held a grudge against a person? If yes, what was the reason for that grudge?

4. If tomorrow was the last day on earth, what would you do today (assuming you wake up at 7am)

5. Have you reached the depths of despair? What do you consider to be the lowest point of your life?

Pasaway na Tanong... Babagsak na ang eroplano at tatlo kayong pasahero.... ikaw, yung babaeng mahal na mahal mo, at ang lalakeng mahal na mahal niya. May 2 parachute.... kanino mapupunta yung 2 parachute? :rofl:

Guest Camerie
Did you have a good year (2005)?

What are you looking forward to this year?

Yes I had a good 2005...

For my career, I'm looking forward for a promotion...

I plan to focus more on my job and businesses so I could give my daughter a better life...

Guest Camerie

Sir_Gallahad:

1. What kind of temper do you have... a slow burn or a supernova? I have a slow burn temper

2. How do you deal with anger? Depends on what caused my anger...

3. Have you held a grudge against a person? If yes, what was the reason for that grudge? No, I don't like carrying a heavy heart... As much as possible if I'm mad, after a few minutes I cool down...

4. If tomorrow was the last day on earth, what would you do today (assuming you wake up at 7am) I would spend the entire day with my angel - my baby....

5. Have you reached the depths of despair? What do you consider to be the lowest point of your life? Yes, I did... I think the lowest point in my life was when I got pregnant...I didn't have work, as in I lost everything...I was always crying everynight cause I didn't what to do and I was pitying my baby...

Pasaway na Tanong... Babagsak na ang eroplano at tatlo kayong pasahero.... ikaw, yung babaeng mahal na mahal mo, at ang lalakeng mahal na mahal niya. May 2 parachute.... kanino mapupunta yung 2 parachute? Ano ba ito... hehehe... teka parang mukhang lesbian ang dating ko dito ha :lol: .... Sige magpapabayani ako since nagmamahalan sila, sa kanila na lang yung parachute... Anyways, I know how to fly naman eh, hehehe...