M T C Hotseat

Wolf

hehehe I kinda miss this part.. :lol:

wolf.. good job in bringing this back to the light.. :)

camerie...

well.. It look like that I get to ask you some questions here.. if you don't mind... :)

well here goes..

1) how many men have you met here in mtc?

2) how many of the ladies have you met here?

3) when was your 1st major eb?

4) how do you find the people here in mtc?

5) currently are you attached? :) (I am sure alot would like to know)

6) what's your interest?

7) what makes you desirable?

8) what trait do you look into a person?

9) what makes you stand out from the crowd?

10) how do you show the man that you like him? :)

that's all for now.. will think the rest... :)

take care

Guest Camerie

Raistlin:

1) how many men have you met here in mtc? Quite a few since I attended the lurker's convention...

2) how many of the ladies have you met here? Same as my answer above...

3) when was your 1st major eb? Last October

4) how do you find the people here in mtc? Cool :cool: B)

5) currently are you attached? :) (I am sure alot would like to know) hahaha :lol:

6) what's your interest? SEX, hehehe :lol:... , dancing, cooking, chatting, composing literary pieces, playing PS and PC games...

7) what makes you desirable? My personality :blush:

8) what trait do you look into a person? should be true cause I hate hypocrites :thumbsdownsmiley:

9) what makes you stand out from the crowd? I'm simply unique... I have a way of always doing things differently which makes me stand out :rolleyes:

10) how do you show the man that you like him? :) Through actions, a guy would definitely know if I like him, believe me :lol:

:)

follow up questions:

1. baket pinili mo magwork sa call center?

2. nag "do " knb w/ an mtc guy?

3. ano ang kinatatakutan mo?

4. ano or sino ang nagpapasaya sayo ngayon?

5. sino-sino ang friends mo sa mtc?

6. ano ang vital stats mo?

7. if you're cast away sa isang island at ililigtas k ng isang mtc guy? sino ang gusto mo mag ligtas sayo?bakit?(except tamago)

Guest Camerie

Mariejoy...

1. baket pinili mo magwork sa call center? I'm a chemical engineer by profession but the pay is not that good compared to what I'm receiving in a call center... Probably, it's practicality... :)

2. nag "do " knb w/ an mtc guy? Yes

3. ano ang kinatatakutan mo? Losing loved ones :(

4. ano or sino ang nagpapasaya sayo ngayon? A lot

5. sino-sino ang friends mo sa mtc? Bhang,Pimpdaddy,Panofdelhi,Tamago,Ovaltinekid and a lot more...

6. ano ang vital stats mo? 32 - 24 - 33

7. if you're cast away sa isang island at ililigtas k ng isang mtc guy? sino ang gusto mo mag ligtas sayo?bakit?(except tamago) Pimp Daddy :)

hello camerie,

thanks for ans my questions...

hmmm well interesting ans... :lol:

here are my questions..

1) if you were to be courted.. how do you want to be courted? :)

2) what do you look for in a guy..

3) what do you look for a friend?

4) if someone lost your trust.. what do they have to do to regain it?

5) do you have a male best friend? have you ever thought of having a relationship w/ him? :lol:

6) what would be your ideal date?

7) what would be your ideal work? :P

8) your in a call center industry.. would there be anything that might convince you to leave the company?

9) if you have one wish... what would it be?

10) what is your greatest desire? :)

11) what would make you cry? :unsure:

12) what's you fave expression...

that's it for now.. :lol:

Guest Camerie
Hola!

Just a quick question ... among all your serious relationships, were there any that you regret having?

And why?

Just curious.

Whenever I go into a serious relationship and love a guy, no matter how painful what he did to me or how bad we ended up, I never regret loving the person and experiencing that. This is because without experiencing those, I wouldn't be the person I am now... :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest Camerie

Raistlin:

1) if you were to be courted.. how do you want to be courted? :) I want the romantic type of courtship but not in the traditional way... A guy should think of something romantic but in a unique way...

2) what do you look for in a guy.. First requirement is physical look, it should pass my standard... Of course, I wouldn't want somebody who is not presentable physically... Next should be smart and sensible, someone who could stimulate me intellectually and carry out a good conversation (I'm highly turned on with someone who could converse with me in English fluently but it's not really a strict requirement)... Then the guy should be sweet, thoughtful and understanding...

3) what do you look for a friend? I want a true friend - no pretentions... And of course, will stand up for you no matter what cause as a friend, I'm like that...

4) if someone lost your trust.. what do they have to do to regain it? Well, they just need to prove to me that I should have no reason to doubt them anymore...

5) do you have a male best friend? have you ever thought of having a relationship w/ him? :lol: Yes, I have a male bestfriend and I had a relationship already with him but it wasn't something we planned. It just happened... We just woke up one day realizing we love each other...

6) what would be your ideal date? My ideal date would be anything uniquely romantic... One example could be a candlelight dinner by the seashore during sunset...

7) what would be your ideal work? :P An ideal work could be anything that would offer me intellectual challenge and would offer growth career-wise and personally... It doesn't have to be in line with what I finished.

8) your in a call center industry.. would there be anything that might convince you to leave the company? Practically speaking, if another company would offer a higher salary and could offer faster and more career growth, then I wouldn't hesitate leaving my work...

9) if you have one wish... what would it be? World peace, hehehe :lol: ... Kidding Aside, my only wish right now is to really find happiness and peace of mind...

10) what is your greatest desire? :) Greatest desire in what??? Probably to fulfill all my dreams...

11) what would make you cry? :unsure: Problems, heartaches and the like... I'm kinda emotional, I cry easily :( ... Crying is my outlet to relieve negative emotions and then afterwards, I feel better already :) ...

12) what's you fave expression... Duh! haller! f**k! Pakshet!

Guest Camerie
have you done the most outrageous thing in life kindly tell us

Well, can't think of anything... Eto na lang, when my guy and I was with some friends of ours and it was like truth or consequence but different and with a twist... If the bottle points at you, you remove one piece of clothing... Then when the time comes that you're totally naked and the bottle points at you again, somebody will give you a dare... Unfortunately, the bottle pointed at me when I was totally naked and my guy's friends dared me to give him abj infront of everybody... and without hesitation, I did hehehe ...

Hey Cam...got some questions here....

1. Your signature says "it takes a real man to bring out the real woman in me..." and "I can tame anybody at anytime..." Can you elaborate on those separately?

2. In light of your Q1 answers, have you found "the real man" in MTC?

3. Lastly, have you tamed anyone here lately? How so?

Guest Camerie

Frozen:

1. Your signature says "it takes a real man to bring out the real woman in me..." and "I can tame anybody at anytime..." Can you elaborate on those separately? Whoa, that's a tough one... Well, to explain the first line... Most guys would look at me and think I am a girl who is super liberated and open-minded. Well, I am but not being cheap and that's not just the whole of me, that I'm just good at that... There's more to me than what they see outside... Inside is a smart, sweet and sassy lady... I am very loving and warm... It takes a real man to bring that out from me...

Explainin' the second line, based on experience, majority of those who became my bfs were playboys... I'm proud to say that I was able to tame them and make them stick to just me and take me seriously... Those who became my fubus on the other hand would see that there is more to me than just giving them the greatest pleasure in their life and satisfying them in bed. They see that I have a very good personality so eventually, they fall for me and become my bf...

2. In light of your Q1 answers, have you found "the real man" in MTC? Yeah I found a real man already...

3. Lastly, have you tamed anyone here lately? How so? Yes, I have... Well, I respect his privacy and I really don't wanna get into detail...