M T C Hotseat

Wolf

You seem to be kinda deep huh. I just hope that i saw you last night but the sad thing is i did'nt. :rolleyes:

Question:

1 You seem so young.How young are you?

2. At your age and answers, do you mean that you did have lots of experience or sexual partner? May it be intimate or just for fun? :huh:

hello camerie...

it was nice to have met you last night.. :blush:

anyway it seems that you were quite busy ans the questions.. :lol:

anyway thanks for ans my series of questions...

hmmm what would be my follow-up...

1) what makes your heart melt?

2) how do you want to be treated? (like a princess)

3) what's your weak / soft spot?

4) what turns you off on a person?

5) what easily irritates you?

6) hmm interesting about the dare.. :lol: have you done something that you regret? :unsure:

hmmm that's all for now.. take care... ;)

Guest Camerie
You seem to be kinda deep huh.  I just hope that i saw you last night but the sad thing is i did'nt.  :rolleyes:

Question:

1  You seem so young.How young are you?

2.  At your age and answers, do you mean that you did have lots of experience or sexual partner?  May it be intimate or just for fun? :huh:

Well, too bad you didn't see me in the ACA event...

Anyways, to answer your question... I am 26 years old...

At 26, I have lots of experience with sexual partners both intimate and for fun...

Guest Camerie

Raistlin:

1) what makes your heart melt? Romantic and sweet acts make my heart melt...

2) how do you want to be treated? (like a princess) Yes, of course... Who wouldn't want to be treated as a princess... I want the guy to be thoughtful, make me feel special and doesn't forget to compliment me...

3) what's your weak / soft spot? I easily fall for the sweet and thoughtful guy...

4) what turns you off on a person? A major turn off would be those people who are so pretentious and those who are hypocrites...

5) what easily irritates you? I get irritated easily when things don't go out as what I expect them to be...

6) hmm interesting about the dare.. :lol: have you done something that you regret? :unsure: None, when I do something whether it's bad or good I see to it that I won't regret it and I am ready to face the consequences... I don't regret the bad things I did because I believe that I've learned also from those things... When you regret something you did, it just means you weren't ready to face whatever is the outcome which shouldn't be the case...

Guest Camerie
in the party... there was an instance wherein you had a chance to have raistlin as your body shot partner...

would you do the same thing you did to mike on raistlin?...

and what's the story behind your handle?...

Whoever my partner is, I'd do my best to win....

My handle is the nick I was using when I was still chatting in MIRC... I just made the name up...

Guest Camerie
oist teo... baket ako nakita mo rito.. :lol: kaw talaga... :P

para di ot...

sino gusto mo sana ibody shot that night.. :lol:

Well, I didn't really wanna join in the body shots for certain reasons that I wont specify na lang but they forced me so what the hell...

Anyways, I saw this cute guy in the crowd but I really don't know his name and his handle... Given the chance, I would have performed the body shot on him :blush: ...

Guest Camerie
Ur pic seems so liberated but your statements are far from being shallow....

You got that wild and smart persona, something that I personally like.....

What or who are your influences that mold you into this type of a person? You can also cite events...

I am like this eversince, I have a deep personality... Some people would just judge me just looking at my physical aspects, they should know me first to know the real me... I think that since I also experienced a lot of good and bad things in life, these experiences molded me in what I am right now...

Guest Camerie
Based on your first impression on him, can you describe what you think

he would be like?

-Sin™

Well, he looks so timid but I think there's a sleeping agressiveness inside him... I think I can draw out his wild side :lol: ....

eh what about naman kung u just did it for pleasure's sake, would it be a reason for you ladies to fight over a guy?

Baliw ka na talaga, hahaha :lol: ... Well, it depends... If you're not aware that the guy was dating me, I wouldn't get mad at you... I'd be mad at the guy... But if you knew that there was something between me and the guy, of course I'd be mad at you... I know that you won't ever do that... We know our limits and we have our rules... We won't let a guy just ruin our friendship right???

Guest Camerie
eh what about naman kung u just did it for pleasure's sake, would it be a reason for you ladies to fight over a guy?

Even if it is for pleasure's sake, we still can't sleep with just 1 guy... If I slept already with a guy or dated the guy, bhang can't sleep with him anymore or date with him anymore... That applies for me too... That's our rule and we respect and abide by that rule because we're bestfriends... Whether it be for pleasure or love, we won't let a guy ruin our friendship... :hypocritesmiley:

Sige magtatanong ako....

1. If there was one thing that you ever regretted in you life, what was that and when did it happen?

2. If there is something you want to change about you what would it be?

3. Describe yourself as

- A person

- A friend

- A daughter

- A woman

4. If you could be in the shoes of another MTC member for 1 week, who would you be and why?

5. What would you do on that one week :D

Guest Camerie

Sir_Gallahad :

1. If there was one thing that you ever regretted in you life, what was that and when did it happen?

Well, even though I've experienced a lot of bad things in life, I don't regret anything because all of my experiences, whether it may be bad or good helped me to become the person I am right now... Whenever I do something, I see to it that I will be ready for the outcome and consequences. I don't like living in a life full of regrets...

2. If there is something you want to change about you what would it be? I love the way I am, everything about me... But if I were really to choose something about me that I would change probably it would be my height, I wanna be taller. :lol:

3. Describe yourself as

- A person - I am a deep person. There's more to me than what you see on my external. I always wanna do things in a different way. I am persistent - never giving up and I am competent in all aspects...

- A friend - I am a very true friend. I always look out for my friends like a big sister. I'm always there for my friends no matter what...

- A daughter - I'm a loving daughter but not really the showy type... I show my love for my parents in a simple way... There was a point that I became a rebelious daughter since my parents were so strict with me... I just wanted them to undertand me...

- A woman - I am very compassionate... Probably, I would be the sweetest girl you'll ever meet... I am so thoughtful also...

4. If you could be in the shoes of another MTC member for 1 week, who would you be and why? Probably, it would be MA, just wanna experience how it feels to be the most desired female of MTC... ;)

5. What would you do on that one week :D Hmmm, I don't know yet... Probably, just enjoy...

Guest Camerie
ako din a.....

What can the MTC guys do to have you as a FUBU... haaaay..sori ah..natanong na kasi ata lahat eh...hehe :blush:

Well, for those who have read my posts sa VIP room I have certain standards... First is physical looks, the guy should be good looking enough to suit my taste... Second level is the guy should be smart and sensible, can stimulate me intellectually... Last is the guy should be financial stable of course, I don't wanna be the one spending money during dates...

4. If you could be in the shoes of another MTC member for 1 week, who would you be and why? Probably, it would be MA, just wanna experience how it feels to be the most desired female of MTC...

I ought to say "thank you" for this. :) But really, my life probably pales in comparison to the kind of life you lead.

Just a few Qs:

1. You say you are a DEEP person. What exactly do you mean by that?

2. Who or what are your literary, music, or maybe, political/philosophical influences?

3. You've been pretty gung-ho in telling your fans here that you keep a rather "high" set of standards when it comes to men. Can you run that by us again? Identify your requirements according to their significance/weight. (Just so your growing number of male admirers here would be able to go back to their own lists of physical/emotional/psychological assets and liabilities over and over again and know for sure if they have even an iota of a chance getting it on with you.)

4. What was on your mind early Friday morning while you were "performing" for the MTC members at the party? Was it fun? Did it taste/feel good?

5. How many MTC members have you slept with? Do you impose a quota on/for yourself or do you basically just go with the flow?

6. Name 5 MTC male members that you'd handpick personally and would be willing to engage in an orgy with?

7. Are you into lesbian/gay sex? Why or why not?

8. What makes you stand head and shoulders above the rest of the MTC female populace?

9. Name at least 5 great things about yourself that you strongly believe would have men chasing after YOU rather than the other "interesting" female members.

10. What exactly is Camerie all about?

11. Finally, do you know what a mucha lucha is?

Post Scriptum:

Have you taken any one of those online IQ tests? What was your score?

Rock on girl. :)

Edited by MA

Camerie,

1. How many kids you have na?

2. Have you ever been pregnant?

3. Do you take birth control pills or other things besides condoms?

4. When and whom have you done real live (probably impregnating) sex with?

5. Who would you want to be your sperm donor (father of your baby) and when do you want or plan to have one or more?

Guest Camerie

1. When you masturbate, that is if you do.. do you just rub ur clit? or do you put your finger in? and if you do, how many? I do both, it's better that way... I put as many finger as I can... I can put as much as 5 fingers... :lol:

2. How fast can you reach your orgasm? Well, it depends on how good my partner is... If I am masturbating , I really reach orgasm fast since I know how to properly stroke myself.

3. Do you swallow cum? I do swallow cum but for selected guys only

4. Ano shampoo mo? Sunsilk pink (the lates one) Parang hindi to match sa first 3 questions ha, hehehe :lol:

Guest Camerie

babymaker:

1. How many kids you have na? I know this would be a big shock to all who'll read this but I'm proud to say that I have a daughter, her name is Camerie. I just love the name...

2. Have you ever been pregnant?Refer to question number 1...

3. Do you take birth control pills or other things besides condoms? I don't take birth controls... I have my own way of not getting pregnant...

4. When and whom have you done real live (probably impregnating) sex with?Thanks for your question but it's a bit too personal for me to answer :) ...

5. Who would you want to be your sperm donor (father of your baby) and when do you want or plan to have one or more?Anyone as long as that guy is good looking and smart so that when our genes combine, we'll produce a cute and smart baby... :blush:

If you can change anything at all when it comes to your physical appearance, what would it be?

What would be your best asset? What would be your physical liability?

What do you think would be most people's impression of you after what happened at the party?

Do you look like someone famous?

If you were in GMA's shoes, what would you do to improve the country's economic state?

Edited by Zerreit