Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

anyone here have a quick fix for people who have installed by mistake the latest windows genuine check... a prompt/star always comes out and informs the computer that this is a pirated blah blah blah.....

any avaible work around for this will be greatly appriciated...

tried back reading, no solutions as of the moment...

Search for the RemoveWGA tool... :headsetsmiley:

format by reinstalling windows :unsure:

sounds like a misnomer, but my intuition tells me this refers to a windows repair process wherein no user file or installed program is deleted. technically not a format.

fortmat ng harddisk :upside:

if you mean "format" then this process erases everything currently on your harddisk (hd) and prepares your hd for a clean install of an OS such as windows.

anu difference ng format by reinstalling windows and ung fortmat ng harddisk?

format by reinstalling windows :unsure:

sounds like a misnomer, but my intuition tells me this refers to a windows repair process wherein no user file or installed program is deleted. technically not a format.

fortmat ng harddisk :upside:

if you mean "format" then this process erases everything currently on your harddisk (hd) and prepares your hd for a clean install of an OS such as windows.

i think,

format by reinstalling windows = dirty install

format by reinstalling harddisk = clean install

HTH

problem: microsoft winmm wdm audio compatibility driver

this what i got when i windows update finish anyone help me on this? Before i had a sound and audio working in my skype but right now problem ko ito, i tried to re installed the driver na kasama ng mobo ko pero nde nya mahanap sa cd ung right driver ng "microsoft winmm wdm audio compatibility driver". I tried to uninstall and scan for hardwre changes then mag pop up ung audio device na yan but problem is corrupted at ung driver how can i fixed this?

problem: microsoft winmm wdm audio compatibility driver

this what i got when i windows update finish anyone help me on this? Before i had a sound and audio working in my skype but right now problem ko ito, i tried to re installed the driver na kasama ng mobo ko pero nde nya mahanap sa cd ung right driver ng "microsoft winmm wdm audio compatibility driver". I tried to uninstall and scan for hardwre changes then mag pop up ung audio device na yan but problem is corrupted at ung driver how can i fixed this?

bro, try mong mag sys restore before the update. if gumana, disable mo na automatic updates.

btw, kamusta na mobo mo with the sata. nde ko na nahanapan ng soln yun ah. shout back ka.

thanks pre i tried to email the asrock tech support i think tama na yung sata 2 cnfig ko, its enhanced IDE not ahci, from the manual ng conroexfire esata2 ung ahci is used for raid lang.

by the way thanks sa mga reply mo and again ung problem ko sa sound you i tried to system restore to the point na meron, problem is nawawala pa din after 2-4 hours. papalitan ko nlng since may warranty nmn.

Help please!!!

After reformatting my PC di na ko makaconnect sa DSL ko. I got ERROR 678 and and sabi ng pc technician sa ISP ko daw to. Ang sabi naman ng PLDT sa OS daw to. We've tried connecting my modem to a laptop and it worked. Nag IP config na kmi pero it seems ayaw mag retrieve nd DNS Gateway yung PC. FYI: Im using XP SP1. Sabi kasi ng friend ko bakadahil sa SP 2 na pinalit namin kaya binalik ko sa SP 1 pero to no avail pa rin. Ano na nangyayari sa PC ko??? Can somebody help me please!!!!!

By the way, kaya ako nag reformat ng PC kasi nasira hard disk ko while I was burning mp3 (i dunno kung may kinalaman to).

Please PM me regarding this. Or if someone can refer me to a professional PC techie. Thanks!

Help please!!!

After reformatting my PC di na ko makaconnect sa DSL ko. I got ERROR 678 and and sabi ng pc technician sa ISP ko daw to. Ang sabi naman ng PLDT sa OS daw to. We've tried connecting my modem to a laptop and it worked. Nag IP config na kmi pero it seems ayaw mag retrieve nd DNS Gateway yung PC. FYI: Im using XP SP1. Sabi kasi ng friend ko bakadahil sa SP 2 na pinalit namin kaya binalik ko sa SP 1 pero to no avail pa rin. Ano na nangyayari sa PC ko??? Can somebody help me please!!!!!

By the way, kaya ako nag reformat ng PC kasi nasira hard disk ko while I was burning mp3 (i dunno kung may kinalaman to).

Please PM me regarding this. Or if someone can refer me to a professional PC techie. Thanks!

Try to configure your TCP/IP to obtain IP automatically. and sa DNS side, type the IP address of the Router (IP ng Modem or ng provider mo).

After this... go to cmd prompt and try the ping test.

and open kana ng browser

Usually does the trick...

kung wala pa din.. Try to notice kung APIPA ba ung IP mo or nagbigay na ng IP ung Modem ng ISP mo....

dito mo usually malalaman kung naka configure ng maayos ung router at ung PC mo

Hope tama itong pinag sasabi ko.. pero wala namang mawawala kung susubukan..

goodluck B)

FYI:

APIPA start sa ip n 169.a.b.c (something like this)

Try to configure your TCP/IP to obtain IP automatically. and sa DNS side, type the IP address of the Router (IP ng Modem or ng provider mo).

After this... go to cmd prompt and try the ping test.

and open kana ng browser

Usually does the trick...

kung wala pa din.. Try to notice kung APIPA ba ung IP mo or nagbigay na ng IP ung Modem ng ISP mo....

dito mo usually malalaman kung naka configure ng maayos ung router at ung PC mo

Hope tama itong pinag sasabi ko.. pero wala namang mawawala kung susubukan..

goodluck B)

FYI:

APIPA start sa ip n 169.a.b.c (something like this)

Pag nag-IPCONFIG ako may IP address pero walang DNS Gateway na lumalabas. Tried to renew pero ayaw na.

Pag nag-IPCONFIG ako may IP address pero walang DNS Gateway na lumalabas. Tried to renew pero ayaw na.

Anong IP address and lumalabas??? nag start ba sa 169.x.y.z ?

Kung 192.x.y.z ung IP na binibigay, try to config the DNS manually nalang pointing to the Router or DNS server ng provider mo.

Kung 169.x.y.z nag start, papuntahin mo na ung technician ng ISP coz baka ang may problema ung router...

Try to ask some other IT guy here, baka may iba silang point of view.

:hypocritesmiley: :headsetsmiley: B)