Favorite Songs And Tunes While Driving

never again i'll buy a ford, huhuhu. i love my cars but if it breaks down easily even brand new, whew -- i have ford focus bago lang - nagsimula sa aircon, tas check engine (umilaw) tas nag break down na -- for real -- ford means found on the road dead!!! imagine me crying now, yung isa ko pang ford - sport trac 2001 -- my running bill now dahil sira pinapaayos ko sa kanila --- 240K!!!! the cars been there for 5 months na yata!!

Got a Ford Escape back in 2004...never again! Got me a lemon...good thing I got extended warranty up to 4 years or else the repair costs would have driven me to suicide...imagine coolant leaks after 6 months, aircon busted after 12 months, 2 alternator breakdowns in 3 years, etc, etc.

Oh and did I mention their after sales service...totally customer unfriendly...despite a plant in Laguna, parts would take 2 or 3 weeks to order if you are on warranty but 24 hours if you pay cash.

NEVER AGAIN!

ha ha ha...

bro i've experienced this also...

back in jan 2003 i bought a brand new ford escape 2.0 xlt- the one with manual transmission...

this wasn't the first time i bought a brandnew car to be honest...

had experiences with toyota, honda and nissan...

but the ford was the worst experience i've ever had for brand new buy...

imagine my nightmare when few months after i got it...the clutch started jerking(apparently this happens pala to almost all the manual escape that they introduced)..ofcourse i went directly to ford edsa to have it fixed..

after few days sa casa sabi ok na..nung paglabas ko ayon na naman jerking...

2nd time repair-andon parin prob..the 3rd time i talked to the supervisor- telling him how discouraged i was to have bought a ford midsize suv that i should've went for my 1st option which was a honda crv(to this day i regretted switching from crv to escape)..told em the reason i went for ford coz was expecting quality control(so much so with their slogan and everything)..

after long discussion they agreed to change the clutch component...

now my nightmare didnt ended there...

after that the brake rotor disk gave in..

then the evaporator ata or condenser in my aircon...

etc.

i decided to sell na lang for only 550k after 2 yrs lang sa akin...when i bought it-1.1m pa yon before the implementation ng excise tax pa kasi..

my point is before they introduce a new model like the escape dapat thorough road test..

when rav 4 or crv was first introduced, la masyado major prob like the escape..

you can say that again bro

NEVER AGAIN...baba pa resale value...

Edited by ericzena
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...