Favorite Songs And Tunes While Driving

Had one of those #$@#% $54%@$ $^%$#@6 $#%@5@#@$@$%@$^2

2.0 ford escapes too it was a #$@%@$#$#^#^#% ^#^#%#%^#^#%^

lemon too. Bought it brand new and by the third month din i was !@#$@#@#$

POS talaga... never going to buy a ford ever again in may whole life.

My uncle who is a mechanic sa US Navy told me what Ford stands for!!!

F fix

O or

R repair

D daily

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Leviticus

in my province hindi uso etong ford everest. in fact, hindi eto ang preferred na sasakyan. why? ginagamit etong everest sa mga libing instead of the Cadillac.

sasakyan para sa patay etong ford everest

• 4 weeks later...

Diesel is the better fuel including cars. its the fuel of the future for 3rd world countries.

in Europe the Diesel cars are outselling their car counterparts by 2 to 1.

In a 3rd world country like ours, diesel is the fuel of the masses. it will always be either subsidized or control to benefit the masses.

you will also get better mileage, great power depending on the make, in a diesel cars.

i dont see any ford focus rolling the streets. baka hindi mabenta. im not fond of diesel engines myself. i cant imagine me owning and driving a diesel car. for an auv its ok. but diesel engine in a car? :thumbsdownsmiley:

I dont see any problems with diesel engine cars. My father for one owns an X5. It's diesel and accelerates like a V8 with no black smoke coming out of the exhaust when you are flooring it. We also have an Alterra and a fortuner and both cars can keep up with the BMW on the highway. Just my opinion.

I dont see any problems with diesel engine cars. My father for one owns an X5. It's diesel and accelerates like a V8 with no black smoke coming out of the exhaust when you are flooring it. We also have an Alterra and a fortuner and both cars can keep up with the BMW on the highway. Just my opinion.

i didn't say that diesel engines aren't as good as petrol engines. Im just talking about diesel engine in CARS not SUV's. As ive said diesel engines in an AUV or SUV is ok. but IMO not in a car. we own 2 vehicles that has diesel engines. a Starex CRDI and a Fortuner D4D 3.0V

Just my 2 cents. peace!

Diesel is the better fuel including cars. its the fuel of the future for 3rd world countries.

in Europe the Diesel cars are outselling their car counterparts by 2 to 1.

In a 3rd world country like ours, diesel is the fuel of the masses. it will always be either subsidized or control to benefit the masses.

you will also get better mileage, great power depending on the make, in a diesel cars.

Yup, you're right. A diesel engine will absolutely give you better mileage and the fuel of the masses. It is used in a lot of public transpo like jeepneys and buses. But they are also one of the largest contributor of air pollution in the Metro. For me I'd stick to the conventional petrol powered car. And brand new diesel vehicles are a little bit pricey.