Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Been married for almost 27 years...that's a lot. with that comes along a great career, a little bit of wealth and a lot of secret affairs. Three major rules... 1. What the wife doesn't know won't hurt her. 2. Don't get anyone pregnant. and 3. Dont catch any STD. Abide by the rules... wella... got away with everything....we got to almost 27 years. And now... just recently....found out she was having an affair with a previous teen sweetheart based in the US (thanks FB) and currently on vacation here...BOOM! You can call it KARMA or whatsoever... believe me guys...the pain is unbearable. So up to you to conclude...is it worth it?

Been married for almost 27 years...that's a lot. with that comes along a great career, a little bit of wealth and a lot of secret affairs. Three major rules... 1. What the wife doesn't know won't hurt her. 2. Don't get anyone pregnant. and 3. Dont catch any STD. Abide by the rules... wella... got away with everything....we got to almost 27 years. And now... just recently....found out she was having an affair with a previous teen sweetheart based in the US (thanks FB) and currently on vacation here...BOOM! You can call it KARMA or whatsoever... believe me guys...the pain is unbearable. So up to you to conclude...is it worth it?

This is so sad. Sorry to hear that. Looks like your wife failed to abide by your rule number 1 - What your husband doesn't know won't hurt him. Only the ones ready to tear apart the wonderful things in their lives are the ones who wouldn't mind to jump into these set ups.

How ironic how we become the ones who massively hurt the ones we claim to love the most.

Edited by *Jessie*

This is so sad. Sorry to hear that. Looks like your wife failed to abide by your rule number 1 - What your husband doesn't know won't hurt him. Only the ones ready to tear apart the wonderful things in their lives are the ones who wouldn't mind to jump into these set ups.

How ironic how we become the ones who massively hurt the ones we claim to love the most.

Just a follow-up on this... Mahal ko talaga wife ko, and maybe the only reason I had my share of affairs is the adventure, a different taste. Sadly, after several discussions (civil naman) with her, we decided to part ways. The reason behind, I've hurt so much and it will continue to haunt me forever. For her naman, even with the guy no longer around, I am going to haunt her forever. Haist!

Simple lang naman yan, kung me kelangan kang lokohin at may masasaktan ka do not do it. Because at the end of the day, you are the final victim of your own crime.

Kadalasan kasi, naghahanap tayo ng mga grey area sa sitwasyon na wala naman dapat. Its always easy to enumerate excuses. I am in love, Im not happy with my wife, my husband is an assh*le etc. But at the end of the day, hindi mo naitatama ang isang mali sa buhay mo ng paggawa ng isa pang bagay na malinaw na mali.

Just a follow-up on this... Mahal ko talaga wife ko, and maybe the only reason I had my share of affairs is the adventure, a different taste. Sadly, after several discussions (civil naman) with her, we decided to part ways. The reason behind, I've hurt so much and it will continue to haunt me forever. For her naman, even with the guy no longer around, I am going to haunt her forever. Haist!

So sorry to hear this parekoy.

OO kelangan nyo muna ng some time apart para paghilumin mga sugat.... Pero I wanna be hopeful sa mga kwento na ganito. Me mga anak ba kayo? Hindi ba kayo open sa possibility na after some time you can reconcile naman? Tutal pareho na naman kayong natuto siguro sa pagkakamali nyo.

Kasi ako tingin ko, lahat naman ng tao me pagkakataon na magbago pa. Kung yung mga hardened criminal nga nagbabago di ba? Maybe masyado lang akong idealistic. Sakin kasi if you can learn from the experience and use it to be a better person, why not just fix it?

Or kung talagang wala na, di maghiwalay ng legal and try to be civil na lang

Eitherway kasi, its better than living the rest of your lives being haunted by the experience

Hindi mo sha naalagaan mabuti kaya may ibang nag-alaga sa kanya. Sana mabasa to ng lahat ng guys na nandito. :P

That is still not an excuse to do something dishonest. Not that the husband did not have his share of faults, but at the end of the day, nagdesisyon din gumawa ng mali yung wife. So yun nga, pareho silang magbabayad sa ginawa nila sa huli.

Nitong nakaraang mga araw, lagi ko sinasabi, ang isang mali sa buhay mo ay hindi maitatama ng isa pang maling desisyon. Dinadagdagan mo lang ang pwede mo pagsisihan sa huli. Its a simple simple truth we fail to understand when we try to paint grey areas.

dito talaga papasok yung universal saying na pag gusto talaga madaming paraan, pag ayaw napakaraming dahilan.... :rolleyes: ganyan naman kasi ang karamihan ng tao, basta walang huli tira lang ng tira, pero pag nagkabukuhan na dun lang madadala...

... hindi lang sa huli ang pagsisisi kundi habambuhay na pagsisisi kamo :excl:

Edited by glut_func

dito talaga papasok yung universal saying na pag gusto talaga madaming paraan, pag ayaw napakaraming dahilan.... :rolleyes: ganyan naman kasi ang karamihan ng tao, basta walang huli tira lang ng tira, pero pag nagkabukuhan na dun lang madadala...

... hindi lang sa huli ang pagsisisi kundi habambuhay na pagsisisi kamo :excl:

Yes tama ka talaga dyan.

Alam ko na din takbo ng pagiiisip ng isang rebelde eh, ganun din naman ako noong bata bata pa. Kahit nga sinasabihan na ng magulang at kaibigan na huwag kasi pwede mo ikapahamak yan, sige pa din. Ito some of the common phrases na nireretaliate

"Huwag nyo ako pakialaman, buhay ko ito"

"Stop judging me"

"Hindi nyo ako naiintindihan kasi"

"Wala ba ako karapatan maging masaya"

"Bakit? Malinis ba kayo?"

Pero yun nga, huli na talaga pag niyakap mo yung taong alam mong nagmamalakasakit lang naman sayo at sabihin, "tama ka po, sana pinakinggan kita". Hindi lahat ng tao na tumututol sa kaligayahan mo ay gusto kang saktan, minsan sila pa nagliligtas sayo sa mas matinding kapahamakan.

Like I said, I am no moral terrorist, I am not even a church going person. Pero tama rin naman yung mga taong me conservative views about sex, love, and relationships. Siguro boring ang buhay nila, pero at least wala silang inaalala. Di nila prinoproblema yung mga sikreto na kelangan nila itago.

tsaka eto lang yun eh, gagawa ka lang din naman ng kalokohan, bakit ka papahuli ng buhay di ba? minsan kahit sabihin mong nakalusot ang isang tao na gumawa ng kamalian, kalaunan sariling konsensya din nila ang kakastigo sa kanila lalo pa kung may ibang taong madadamay...

Sa tinanda kong ito, alam ko na ang lahat ng pagkakamali me kabayaran sa huli, di pwedeng wala lol. Meron at meron yan.

Hmmmm it reminds me of a tragic story of a famous MTC resident back in the days. Sobrang tragic yung nangyari sa kanya. Out of respect, I can't tell the story here. Sa PM na lang siguro kung me gusto makaalam ng maliwanagan

Brother MAc66, pwede pa naman itong maayos. I think both of you still love each other. Its better if you will be advised or guided by a spiritual adviser.... kasi kung titignan nyo ang case nyo, focus for each other (no swerving to the opposite sex) or to be responsible for one another were lacking. You have to believe the Christian ways, that is, to forgive para sa ikagagaan ng loob nyo... the haunting thing will surely disappear.... Both of you should put total forgiveness. Sayang ang 27 years nyo... kung may kids kayo na siguro malaki na ngayon ay hindi kayo mapapatawad pag hindi kayo nagkabalikan... maawa kayo sa kids nyo kasi malaki ang likelihood na magkaroon sila ng broken family in the future.

Marami akong alam na ganyan ang case ... Broken si tatay at nanay ... broken din ang mga anak ... pwede pa itong maayos ... you communicate.... you talk ... wala ng blaming game ... reminisce nyo na lang ang good old days at ang vision nyo before sa future nyo .... then have a fresh start ....

• Like (+1) 1

Brother MAc66, pwede pa naman itong maayos. I think both of you still love each other. Its better if you will be advised or guided by a spiritual adviser.... kasi kung titignan nyo ang case nyo, focus for each other (no swerving to the opposite sex) or to be responsible for one another were lacking. You have to believe the Christian ways, that is, to forgive para sa ikagagaan ng loob nyo... the haunting thing will surely disappear.... Both of you should put total forgiveness. Sayang ang 27 years nyo... kung may kids kayo na siguro malaki na ngayon ay hindi kayo mapapatawad pag hindi kayo nagkabalikan... maawa kayo sa kids nyo kasi malaki ang likelihood na magkaroon sila ng broken family in the future.

Marami akong alam na ganyan ang case ... Broken si tatay at nanay ... broken din ang mga anak ... pwede pa itong maayos ... you communicate.... you talk ... wala ng blaming game ... reminisce nyo na lang ang good old days at ang vision nyo before sa future nyo .... then have a fresh start ....

Hoping for the same thing, anybody can start again. Kung kriminal nga nakakapagbagong buhay eh.

It will need time and a lot of work, but it can be done if both are willing

wow dami feedback....very much appreciated. DI ko siya naalagaan mabuti?..you may be right. Each of us had our own focus but that brought us to where we are today in terms of economics. I'm in the process of developing a farm we acquired last year of which we plan to live and grow old together.

Kung sa may pagasa, I think kung mayroon man, the chances are slim. But frankly speaking, I want her back. Just don't know how to accept whatever haunts me.

Kanya kanya naman talaga tayo ng perspective in life. As I said, I had my share of infidelity, a lot of it. Pero ganun pala pag sa atin ginawa, masakit talaga. In our case kasi, usually it's all about sex. At the end of the day, uwi pa din tayo sa wifey na mahal natin. Pero, in her case, she seems much more happier with him, yan ang sinabi niya sa akin, OUCH! SO be it...let fate show us whatever direction we may take.

wow dami feedback....very much appreciated. DI ko siya naalagaan mabuti?..you may be right. Each of us had our own focus but that brought us to where we are today in terms of economics. I'm in the process of developing a farm we acquired last year of which we plan to live and grow old together.

Kung sa may pagasa, I think kung mayroon man, the chances are slim. But frankly speaking, I want her back. Just don't know how to accept whatever haunts me.

Kanya kanya naman talaga tayo ng perspective in life. As I said, I had my share of infidelity, a lot of it. Pero ganun pala pag sa atin ginawa, masakit talaga. In our case kasi, usually it's all about sex. At the end of the day, uwi pa din tayo sa wifey na mahal natin. Pero, in her case, she seems much more happier with him, yan ang sinabi niya sa akin, OUCH! SO be it...let fate show us whatever direction we may take.

Well brad, kung magkakabalikan pa kayo, it will take time thats for sure. A lot of time. Time for her to heal sa ginawa mo sa kanya, time for her to change, and time to be open to reconcile with you. Nga lang susugal ka din talaga, she will change and she wont be the same person na minahal mo noon most likely. You can just hope that the new person she will be will still be open to accepting the new person you can be.

In the mean time, ikaw rin kelangan mo mahabang panahon para magreflect, para magtake place yung tinatawag na catharis, and to be a new man that hopefully will love again.

Eitherway brad, if you want this to stop haunting you and be worthy of redemption (in anyway it comes), sikapin mo talaga na magbago. To really want to walk the straight path. Na talagang mapatunayan mo nagtanda ka na

Well brad, kung magkakabalikan pa kayo, it will take time thats for sure. A lot of time. Time for her to heal sa ginawa mo sa kanya, time for her to change, and time to be open to reconcile with you. Nga lang susugal ka din talaga, she will change and she wont be the same person na minahal mo noon most likely. You can just hope that the new person she will be will still be open to accepting the new person you can be.

In the mean time, ikaw rin kelangan mo mahabang panahon para magreflect, para magtake place yung tinatawag na catharis, and to be a new man that hopefully will love again.

Eitherway brad, if you want this to stop haunting you and be worthy of redemption (in anyway it comes), sikapin mo talaga na magbago. To really want to walk the straight path. Na talagang mapatunayan mo nagtanda ka na

Thanks bro... honestly, I have been clean for almost 4 years na. Yun lang, this is what I get now. I admit there is also me to blame. Kaya bahala na...move on!

Thanks bro... honestly, I have been clean for almost 4 years na. Yun lang, this is what I get now. I admit there is also me to blame. Kaya bahala na...move on!

Well stay clean sana bro. Dont relapse to old ways. Madami kasi dyan tingin di na ulit makakakuha ng redemption kaya lalong sinisira na lang sarili nila. Dont go down that road. I do believe you can still find your happiness someday, maybe not with your wife but definitely you can keep being happy walking the straight path. For now siguro, accept the penance na lang