Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 1 month later...

SECRET love affair. i'm sure a lot of MTC members would know the extent of being SECRET. ang tatay ko mismo had secrets. when he died, some other women appeared in his funeral, and they did not know each other. a SECRET is something that NO ONE KNOWS until you die. and then the secrets come to life. would i indulge in a secret love affair? of course! by the time other people know it, i would be DEAD.

if you can't keep a secret until you die, then don't. but if you can, why not? :wub:

I don't think so. Kahit na anung gawin mo para ilihim ang isang bagay,still mabubunyag ito and maraming taong masasaktan. Pero siyempre ayokong magsalita ng tapos,il cross the bridge when i get there.

Kaya nga sabi ng marami: "Walang baho ang hindi maaamoy. Lalo na pagbasura, sisingaw" :)

And if that happens, you will know how strong your marriage is.

On topic - Maybe. There's always a first time. B)

I would not even if I could. Tama si Augustmoon its more of a fidelity issue. Knowing that I have been true to my husband. Everybody reacts in a different way when there is an affair, and the reasons vary why a woman will enter in to an affair, whether it be for love or just plain bodily pleasure.

I just don't see why I should enter into one. When I weight things up, the risk is heavier than the momentary pleasure that I will get from it.

Lost count how many times I tried. I always ended up being suffocated. The word "love" simply should not be used in the same sentence as "secret" and definitely not in one with the word "affair" in it as well - so I found out. Love when true is not meant to be kept but to be openly expressed. :)

ewan... cguro... baka.. eh kc kung yung partner m e kulang na kulang ang tym syo e panu na

mag iinttay ka nlng ba sa wala.. tpos kung kelan ka lang nya feel....

sa madali salita it depends sa sitwasyon.. kung satisfied ka nman sa partner in life

?

why look for other girl.... ryt

• 1 month later...

been there..i end up hurting myself..kapag kabit ka..wala kang habol..eh kung mabuntis ka wawa pa magiging anak m..learned my lessons well..tsaka i've been cheated before i know the feeling and i dont wanna revenge on others that has nothing to do with what happened to me..what if u were in their shoes what would u feel?? ayt??