Fat Burners And Diet Pills

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, any pill that gives you palpitation is a no-no, please check out "hCG drops" as an effective fat loss system, it requires you to consume just 500 calories a day coz the drops utilizes the fat stored in our bodies, pm me for more details.

this is bullsh*t. if you consume less than 1500 calories a day your METABOLISM will go down also. After you lose your desired weight and eat >500 calories again you will regain the body fat you lose.

Bullsh*t system.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i used Slimina.. for what is worth. they were not lying about the effects when you drink the pill. you feel thirsty.. dry mouth.. you feel full considering i eat a lot talaga.. like 3x i go get rice sa rice cooker it went down to 1.5 then i dont feel hungry na. i tried it for 15 days then i stopped.. tutal nasimulan ko na so im trying to psychologically win the war against food cravings without any help.so far. ok naman

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There will never be a better substitute for eating right, regular exercise, and disciplined lifestyle. Taking diet pills and fat burners put your kidneys and liver at risk of being damage. Plus they dehydrate you. Besides, healthy lifestyle is fun. Doing research, experimenting on healthy dishes you can cook, and sweating it off are all great things to have in your daily routine.

When I try to cut weight I try to take plenty of the following and it does wonders

Tuna oil

Olive oil recipes

Cinnamon and Honey. You can add this in your fruit bowl or morning coffee.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...