Why do guys hurt women physically?

yeah, hindi maganda yung nananakit, kung may ginawang mali yung girl sayo na mahirap patawarin, hiwalayan mo na lang, kasi pag nanakit ka ikaw pa ang mali dun, imbes na sya ang may kasalanan, mababaliktad pa.... dun naman sa ibang girls eh, wag nyo na kasing painitin ulo ng mga lalake, minsan kasi porke mabait, nag take advantage na eh, tuloy makakakuha ng idea yung guy na manakit na sa sobrang pag titimpi dba??? Opinion lang po ha...

Hey,

a nice lady friend of mine brought up a shocking topic...

his 10th month old boyfriend would hurt him physically, everytime they talked on different issues.

Tell me why do some guys would lift their strong hands at delicate women?

( When I met the guy, ...I "Knocked" his head off and make him realized that a woman should be well taken cared of, treated well with utmost respect, and pampered. )

though I believe in the afterlife, why? why do men hurt women physically?

please kindly share your thoughts my fellow brother....

we have a neighbor in cavite, he beats his live-in partner probably 6-8 time a month

and he used to lock her up inside the house whenever he goes out with his barkadas

after the beating, you can see the girls face and body with black & blue's.

i asked her once, why she let him do that to her, she replied

"as if me magagawa naman ako, e saan ako pupunta kung alisan ko sya di lalo lang ako binugbog nun?!"

i wish i can help her, but i think base on what she said she have to help her self 1st.

why do men hurt women physically?

reasons:

1) insecurity

2) question of faith

3) uncontrolled temper

4) jealousy

5) alam nyang mahal sya at di kyang iwan kya INAABUSO nya

for me, men who hurt women physically ain't real men...they are boys

boys who can't handle a relationship. boys who only want to play around,

boys who do not know the meaning of responsiblity and boys who are afraid

• 6 months later...

I take a boxing class every Tuesday evening. Our instructor always tells the women in the class that 1 in 4 women will be attacked in their lifetimes... and 80% of the time they will be attacked by someone they know.

Whatever the reasons are... I think whats important is we women know how to defend ourselves.

When your guy hurts you ... hurt him back.

Discussions can come later. A physical attack is inexcusable.

I take a boxing class every Tuesday evening. Our instructor always tells the women in the class that 1 in 4 women will be attacked in their lifetimes... and 80% of the time they will be attacked by someone they know.

Whatever the reasons are... I think whats important is we women know how to defend ourselves.

When your guy hurts you ... hurt him back.

Discussions can come later. A physical attack is inexcusable.

totoo yan! inexcusable talaga yan....considering how fragile we women are! sana nga ako din may self defense na napag aralan eh! sana taek won do! :rolleyes: .....pero ala eh.....bote lang ng pop at kung ano pang gamit makita ko...like cassette player...o kung ano pang madampot ko....yun lang self defense ko! :cry:

may sayad talaga mga ganyang guys!

Whatever the f*cking reason ... I don't think physical abuse is something anyone should take.

Di yata pwede ang "the more you hurt , the more you love" sa ganitong situation. If girls allow this to happen, then I think she doesn't know the definition of love.

No good guy would hurt a girl physically. Dapat pakulong nyo pag ganun.

Guys who beat up women do so because they can only push around individuals who are physically weaker than themselves. They're covering up their insecurities as men by picking on women. I give them a good thrashing when I see them, that usually sobers them up.

Yup. Insecured mga ganitong klaseng lalake. Kahit siraulo pa yun babae, he's aware na mas mahina sa kanya yun at walang laban kaya hindi nya dapat pagbuhatan ng kamay. Astig tagalog na tagalog. :P

Well, pwera na lang kung binubugbog na sha ng babae at mas malakas pa yun babae sa kanya. :goatee:

notwithstanding, it's still not a valid excuse to hurt women physically.

correct

no excuse to hit a woman

but agreed there have been times that I've wanted to punch my girl in the mouth, and it just saps your strength to be a man and control the violence within you.

Edited by Larry