Why do guys hurt women physically?

Hmmm ... it works both ways, many women feel like they can slap, punch, and otherwise physically abuse men nowadays. So I always figured, what is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander.

Men and women should both respect each others rights. I don't believe in hitting women, however, I do believe that if the woman becomes abusive, payback's a b*tch.

kase we let em.. siguro napikon na ako the last time ... so I fought back...  :D No Regrets!

astig..

maybe naubos ang pasensya...

maybe.. pero mas maganda sana instead n manakit tumahimik n lng or maglakad.. meron ako friend before grabe nagaway silang magbf.. i asked him why he said kc nakakapikon n nga raw and since sinampal daw cya una gumanti cya.. im not saying he is correct im just expressing here what his reason was.. actually i think both of them were wrong..

buti na lang never pa akong naging battered gf hehe

i think one factor is the movies we watch.Most of movies there are scenes that men beats their gf or wives,influence through watching.Siguro they not intend to hurt their gf,nabibigla lang siguro.

a man hitting a girl? hurting a girl physically???? THATS SO GAY huh!!! i wont and dont have any plans doing that to my girl. that, at least, ive learned and picked up from my dad.. when mom would confront her about things, he would just shut up and be silent while mom would hit him hard... he would just speak softly saying his part.. now thats MACHO...

• 1 month later...
either way, violence will not solve things.

While I agree that violence normally doesn't solve anything, wouldn't the other person leaving (because he or she got her kicked in) pretty much resolve the issue?

There is no excuse for violence.

What can I say ... when your right ... your right. Of course, if the girl opens up with her right, and she's got enough muscle to cause bodily harm ... that's a different story.

a man hitting a girl? hurting a girl physically???? THATS SO GAY huh!!! i wont and dont have any plans doing that to my girl. that, at least, ive learned and picked up from my dad.. when mom would confront her about things, he would just shut up and be silent while mom would hit him hard... he would just speak softly saying his part.. now thats MACHO...

No ... actually that's MASOCHISM :P Seriously, women can k*ll just as well as men can, I'm a firm believer in equal rights. While I have never hurt a woman physically, I have seen friends that just "shut up and take it" get stabbed by their wives, or in one case hospitallized for severe internal trauma (the wife was a black belt in Jeet Kun Do or some other form of hard martial arts). If I were in the guy's shoes in those cases, I'd have fought back, its called SELF-DEFENSE.

Those guys are just dumbasses. They are control freaks. They love to see the fear in these women. If these women just fight back or just leave them, they'll probably commit suicide (I wish). So women, please, dont let these guys have their satisfaction...

Free :mtc:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...