Kissing On The First Date

if it's a pleasant date but it doesnt warrant a part two, a modest kiss on the cheek may warrant it.

if it's a reaaaally enjoyable date and a part two is in the making, a kiss on the lips will sweetly seal the lovely night.

if a meteor zapped thru, earth and sky shook, then, by heavens! it's a full on french!

just came from a (first) date. sorry to disappoint everyone that i didnt get to kiss the girl. i'd like to and was finding the right timing...but i started so nice to her i couldnt bring out my naughty side.

:)

Sayang pare, you can build up your naughty side gradually. hehehe

Hahaha! I got to kiss her on the second date (3 days after the first)....she was shocked...she didnt kiss me back....she just gave me a blank stare and said...."why did you kiss me?"

I answered by giving her another warm kiss...

:)

IT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION. SOMETIMES YOU REALLY CANNOT TELL IF THE GIRL LIKES YOU AFTER THAT NIGHT'S DATE AND YOU REALLY LIKE THE GIRL. MAYBE TO MAKE IT REALLY SAFE, BETTER HIT THE GIRL FIRST WITH THE ' I REALLY ENJOYED TALKING TO YOU. I LEARNED A LOT FROM WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT. I JSUT HOPE WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN'. THEN AFTER THAT, MAYBE YOU CAN ASK PERMISSION FROM HER IF U COULD KISS HER GOODNIGHT.

IF SHE EXTENDS HER FACE TOWARDS YOU, THEN MAYBE YOU CAN KISS HER ON THE LIPS, BUT IF OBLIQUE, IT MEANS SHE DOESNT WANT ANY OF YOUR SALIVA ON HER. FOR GOODNESS SAKES, IF YOU WANT ANOTERH DATE TO COME TRUE, KISS HER INNOCNETLY, DONT PUT YOUR FRIGGIN' TOUNGUE INSIDE HER MOUTH AS IF YOURE EXPLORING THE VALLEY OF THE KINGS OR SOMETHING.

LETS HER INITIATE TO SUCK YOUR MOUTH OR DO SOME FRENCH KISSING IF SHE'S REALLY GOT THE HOTS FOR YOU. THEN THATS THE TIME YOULL GET A POSITIVELY SOLID RESPONSE FROM HER.

THE RULE OF THUMB IS ...BE PATIENT AND DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING. IT COULD k*ll YOUR CHANCE ESPECIALLY IF U REALLY LIKE THE GIRL SERIOUSLY.

MOST WOMEN RIGHT NOW ARE SO PARANOID. MOST THEY ARE CONSTANTLY LOKING FOR DECENT, AND TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE PARTNERS. MANY HAVE RESIGNED TO THE IDEA THAT THERES NO DECENT GUY LEFT ON THIS PLANET WHO WOULD TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY.

CAPEESHHH!!!????

I like that line bisteq, "DONT PUT YOUR FRIGGIN' TOUNGUE INSIDE HER MOUTH AS IF YOURE EXPLORING THE VALLEY OF THE KINGS OR SOMETHING." :thumbsupsmiley: :upside: :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

First date, also known as da ice breakah, live and learn on it, lived it and learned it from past first dates: Body language, mannerisms, that certain look she gives you, the way she responds to your touch. with that you know when and where, to give that first kiss on that first date. Sometimes it never happens because you tell yourself, time to bail, if she bails, always remember so much da kine out deh its not even funny.

i guess no one knows for certain coz it happens spontaneously

..that's luck for you.

..it doesn't happen spontaneously para sa akin, it's planned or at least worked for.

The "pieces" are "arranged" in "favorable positions" (if u know what i mean, setting the

mood etc..), and then wait for spontaneity to kick in.

..but of course that's just me.

-Sin™