6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

dont worry bro, 18rebs for wells wont be duplicated in the next 3 yrs.. :lol:

i was leading 8-2 in the first day and it was obliterated to 5-6 the next.. nov 5 will be a crucial day for both of us.. all of our players are playing from starter to util.. :D

i think the crucial stat for the two of us is FG%.. we're separated by .... hold your breath .... 0.001%

hehe, for my sake, at least for this week :D

I only had 2 players (bench players for their respective teams) playing on opening day that's why you led 8-2. you, on the other hand, I think had 4... :D

I think you already have 2 sure points as my team keeps on throwing bricks from the 15 ft line... :(

P.S. Gwaps signing of Smush appears to be a heartbreaker for a lot of teams. Hoopburners, Gift_of_Game, Chad Moneyshot and myself included... :cry:

I thought Mckie was the starter that's why I signed him :(

hehe, for my sake, at least for this week :D

I only had 2 players (bench players for their respective teams) playing on opening day that's why you led 8-2. you, on the other hand, I think had 4... :D

I think you already have 2 sure points as my team keeps on throwing bricks from the 15 ft line... :(

P.S. Gwaps signing of Smush appears to be a heartbreaker for a lot of teams. Hoopburners, Gift_of_Game, Chad Moneyshot and myself included... :cry:

I thought Mckie was the starter that's why I signed him :(

hell yeah, it was a heartbreaker, alright... but still, my boy smush still has to break the "1 game wonder" doubt that i have in him... or else, i'd waive him in a jiff...

..joke!!! nyahahahah...

...anyway, i know the feeling of bein down 8-2, coz im in that same sh*t right now... but still, hold on to mckie (if u can wait) cuz the moment smush falls back to earth, expect mckie to rise ala phoenix (the myth)...

...damn, the aches and pains of fantasy basketball... me holding on to nene, only for him to do a voshon lenard cameo, then me waiving "mr trip-dip" duhon for zaza pachulia (w/c produced anyways) and again, me waiving tinsley (who did a 5 and 5) for james jones (who is solely a 3pt threat)...

...and me having to rely on olowokandi for xtra blocks and rebs... man... i'm in a bad season... grrr....

... and weird fantasy season for all of us, indeed... i mean, delonte west having 4 blocks, wells having 18 rebs, and chris duhon (whom i waived, or probably wouldve benched anyways) having a trip-dip...

...as one of our folks here said: "not in the next three years"... hahaha...

...keep on gaming, guys...

guys need advice... sulit ba si richard jefferson makukuha ko for antawn jamison? tnx!

depende sa team mo bro.. pero kung ako tatanungin mo i'll give keep antawn than rj. err,, mukhang malakas lang offensively si rj eh, add to that jason kidd's presence (although hati sila ni vc sa pagpapasahan nya). .. antawn can give u a lot of hustle points especially sa rebs and asts than rj..

like i said, it depends sa kelangan ng team mo... :)

depende sa team mo bro.. pero kung ako tatanungin mo i'll give keep antawn than rj. err,, mukhang malakas lang offensively si rj eh, add to that jason kidd's presence (although hati sila ni vc sa pagpapasahan nya). .. antawn can give u a lot of hustle points especially sa rebs and asts than rj..

like i said, it depends sa kelangan ng team mo... :)

RJ piled up the points against the Raptors, looks like the proposed deal was good enough for one game... :P

good thing Bickerstaff made Felton play off the bench or else I'm sure to lose those categories as well :D

haaaaaay.. :( i didnt make enough headway in some categories last night and i feel i've just lost in the first week..

i was hoping id get near enough or build a lead in the blk and stl categories.. that said, i only have a 2blk lead and a 5 stl deficit.. i have four small men playing on the last day while you have 2 versatile forwards and a center who could dish assists.. i hope the players playing on my team can overturn the 3-ast deficit in the last day..

fantasy ball cant get any better than this.. :cool: so much for my rookie week, i sure hell learned a lot.. :thumbsupsmiley:

haaaaaay.. :( i didnt make enough headway in some categories last night and i feel i've just lost in the first week..

i was hoping id get near enough or build a lead in the blk and stl categories.. that said, i only have a 2blk lead and a 5 stl deficit.. i have four small men playing on the last day while you have 2 versatile forwards and a center who could dish assists.. i hope the players playing on my team can overturn the 3-ast deficit in the last day..

fantasy ball cant get any better than this..  :cool: so much for my rookie week, i sure hell learned a lot..  :thumbsupsmiley:

looks like you have the upper hand right now, 6-5. hope Nash plays human tonight :D

Kwame better have a decent game or else it's bench time for him the rest of the season :D

I better not blink or else I might miss watching my team lose... :(