6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

man... 18 pts and 13 ast is inhuman already... heheheh...

...but nice last minute pick on mr. barbosa who gave u the extra pts...

but alas, it wasn't enough.. i thought i built enough of a lead on the assists dept, but in the end brad miller's ability to pass from the post did me in.. hehe.. tied kame ni Roughnecks.. nice week bro, very exciting.. almost all stats were very very very close.. :D

see you in week 12.. :thumbsupsmiley:

results of week 1:

si ayasadia kinakain ng buhay si commish!!!

thanks.

sige si ayasadai nalang gawin nating favorite...  :P

leandri-"who"??? hehe

congrats kay ayasadi... no. 1

yari ako kay ayasadai!!! nyahaha.. week 2 match up ko.. if only amare was playing.. :(

swerte lang mga pre, maliit lang naman yung lamang ko per stat/category..... like yung steals and blocks, 1 pt lang ang lamang..... sana next week swerte ulit!

inaabangan ko yung match up ko kay Cal!, rival ko kasi yan kahit dito sa office... hehehe!!! :P

Edited by ayasadai
whew, close one boss Bubuy... :D

I better trade one of my PF's for a scorer/shooter as T-mac's still out of commisiion...

anybody interested? :D

okafor for t-mac? :D i think a tie was a fair result, considering we were neck in neck for five freakin days.. :lol:

I just had a closer look on the stats, Brad Miller's FT's and solo three point shot just saved me from a loss... :cool:

Brad Miller for player of the day! :thumbsupsmiley:

dont forget his assists.. i thought i made enough of a lead in that dept but we ended up tied.. :)

somebody help me vs ayasadai! nyahaha.. well one thing i learned from ayasadai vs agentjack matchup, dont ignore your lineup.. :cool:

Edited by bubuy
swerte lang mga pre, maliit lang naman yung lamang ko per stat/category.....  like yung steals and blocks, 1 pt lang ang lamang.....  sana next week swerte ulit!

inaabangan ko yung match up ko kay Cal!, rival ko kasi yan kahit dito sa office...  hehehe!!!  :P

hahaha... kelan ba match up natin ayasa dai? mahina line up ko e.. dbale tignan na lang natin :) baka swertehin..

okafor for t-mac? :D i think a tie was a fair result, considering we were neck in neck for five freakin days.. :lol:

dont forget his assists.. i thought i made enough of a lead in that dept but we ended up tied.. :)

somebody help me vs ayasadai! nyahaha.. well one thing i learned from ayasadai vs agentjack matchup, dont ignore your lineup.. :cool:

baka lumaki ulo ng mga players ko, hehehe! :lol:

hahaha... kelan ba match up natin ayasa dai? mahina line up ko e.. dbale tignan na lang natin :) baka swertehin..

week 6 tayo pre! watch out! :lol:

T-mac and Radma for Gasol and Okafor... :D

hehehe, yeah a tie was deserved by the way our matchup was turning out... :cool:

but I just noticed, our matchup was lacking the firepower (scoring) the other teams had so I wish you the best of luck in that category... :thumbsupsmiley:

so, to everyone else, would you care to trade me one of your scorers/shooters? :)

Edited by cheeselogger

hehehe, yeah a tie was deserved by the way our matchup was turning out... :cool:

but I just noticed, our matchup was lacking the firepower (scoring) the other teams had so I wish you the best of luck in that category... :thumbsupsmiley:

so, to everyone else, would you care to trade me one of your scorers/shooters? :)

ei bro, u want ricky davis? im willing to trade davis, basta yung deal that would involve brad miller... :)

ayasadai.

yeah, the steals and blocks category were rather close and i was hoping to at least end up with a 4-7 score para di naman masyado tambak. ganyan talaga sa fantasy,may mga naiinjure, meron naman konti lang ang games for the week.every team has to deal with these factors. kaya no excuses. you had the better team for the week. at matindi talaga si lebron.:-)

as for me, im in quite a hole right now but its just the first week. a long way to go mates:-)

ayasadai.

yeah, the steals and blocks category were rather close and i was hoping to at least end up with a 4-7 score para di naman masyado tambak.  ganyan talaga sa fantasy,may mga naiinjure, meron naman konti lang ang games for the week.every team has to deal with these factors. kaya no excuses. you had the better team for the week. at matindi talaga si lebron.:-)

as for me, im in quite a hole right now but its just the first week. a long way to go mates:-)

yup, long way to go pre, marami pa pwede mangyari..... good luck sa tin lahat! :thumbsupsmiley:

pareng Cal! see u sa week 6, wehehehe! :lol:

nyehahahahaha...

so, your teams need firepower, right?

well, i'm trading sam cassell or smush parker or james jones for the right price :D