6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Folks, we will be adding two (2) bench spots. All teams are temporarily locked until 9 a.m. of 31 October 2005 after which you may proceed to pick two players from the pool. Check the league for info.

I think ok lang naman if we add 2 bench spots, hindi naman roster spots to.Dalawa lang kasi ang bench spots natin ngayon. Just in case may ma-injure lang and usually through the course of the season, a team will have more than one injured player talaga.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Folks, we will be adding two (2) bench spots. All teams are temporarily locked until 9 a.m. of 31 October 2005 after which you may proceed to pick two players from the pool. Check the league for info.

I think ok lang naman if we add 2 bench spots, hindi naman roster spots to.Dalawa lang kasi ang bench spots natin ngayon. Just in case may ma-injure lang and usually through the course of the season, a team will have more than one injured player talaga.

hey commish, bakit naka-lock yung mga teams natin? di kame makapili ng players eh.

i know u locked them to give the other teams fair chance of picking up 2 players from the fa pool. but paano naman po kame who constantly look on our own team, find players to trade or to pick up, who are online most of the time to check for news on our players? diba it's fair for us to pick ahead (although waiver priority list comes first) of those teams na minsan nakakalimot i-check yung teams nila. :blush:

hey commish, bakit naka-lock yung mga teams natin? di kame makapili ng players eh.

i know u locked them to give the other teams fair chance of picking up 2 players from the fa pool. but paano naman po kame who constantly look on our own team, find players to trade or to pick up, who are online most of the time to check for news on our players? diba it's fair for us to pick ahead (although waiver priority list comes first) of those teams na minsan nakakalimot i-check yung teams nila.  :blush:

talk about serious! :D give chance to others bro... hehehe

most probably you guys (the vigilant ones) would be the highly probable ones to get the first few signings so still no prob right? :thumbsupsmiley:

I can't wait for the season, fantasy and reality, to start! :cool:

all team managers are temporarily locked. all teams will be unlocked before the season starts. im still finding out if we can do this 31 October (on your team page its only 30 Oct today kasi, one day behind sa atin) or dapat today na. So guys please keep yourself posted. Im just trying to be fair here by giving you all fair notice kung kelan magdadagdag ng players. mukhang use less yung waive priority dito since the players are all on the FA list and not on waivers (unless you are getting one from waivers).

talk about serious! :D give chance to others bro... hehehe

most probably you guys (the vigilant ones) would be the highly probable ones to get the first few signings so still no prob right? :thumbsupsmiley:

I can't wait for the season, fantasy and reality, to start! :cool:

bwahahaha... i'm just stirring things up pre.. and besides, kelangan din yan to intimidate other teams.... heheh.. peace! :boo:

fantasy starts tom mga peeps! move and edit your rosters now! para maganda ang laban...

again, peace mga peeps! :cool:

I have a question, what would be the difference for the players placed as Utility and the players placed on the Bench? Does players on the Utility spots gets to contribute some of their stats to the team while the Bench does not? I apologize for the lateness of this question.

i asked the same question too to commish and his answer was util counts on the fantasy points while the bench doesn't.. tama po ba commish? :D

looking at all of the teams lineups, it looks like hoopburners' team is the strongest.. :D

err, hindi naman.. :blush: :lol:

maraming mas malakas sa akin, like ung unang ka-match up ko.. deep... :rolleyes:

Edited by hoopburners
i asked the same question too to commish and his answer was util counts on the fantasy points while the bench doesn't.. tama po ba commish?  :D

err, hindi naman..  :blush:  :lol:

maraming mas malakas sa akin, like ung unang ka-match up ko.. deep...  :rolleyes:

tama yun pre, pag nasa util ang players, counted pa rin ang stats while pag nasa bench, hindi....

bigat ng 1st match up ko, si commish agad! :thumbsupsmiley:

Start na tayo bukas mga pare. Good luck sa lahat.

Yes, players on util count. The ones on the bench dont.

If there is one thing I have learned in fantasy, it is that there is no such thing as a sure winner. An injury to a major contributor could spell the difference. And remember folks, kahit na yung malakas na team laging may kontra-pelo yan. All you need is to get in to the top 6 or 7 ata to qualify your team for the knockoutr phase. Pag nakarating ka doon all bets are off. Kahit sino may pag-asa.:-)

Sinilip ko lang ng mabilisan ang mga teams and gusto ko yung Barnstorm Bruins. It is potentially a very balanced team depending on the play of alston and tj ford. if those two guys could rack up the assists and steals (may ginobili pa) and alston and r.lewis can hit the threes, ayos na. meron ng duncan, jermaine and swift for rebs and blocks eh.

kakasindak rin yung andre miller, francis, billups, pierce, artest and garnett ni hoopburners. astig,:-) a trade for a pf who can block shots wuld make this team a nightmare to face.kung kakamada si pryzbilla sa blocks like he did late last season, ubos na ang hapon.kumpleto sa steals, 3s and FTM made eh. mababa nga lang malamang ang FG% at maraming TOs.

nay ko po, tulong.