6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Notice: (1) Waiver moves will be reduced to 60.

(2) I still havent decided if the center spot will be reduced to 1.

(3) Demotion/Promotion issues- mamaya na ako

magcocomment, may gagawin lang:-)

...IF ever the C spot will be reduced by one, replace it w/ a UTIL spot...

...or, remove it totally...

...but, limit the bench into 2 spots...

...that's all :P

The Rule on League Voting Means that 5 votes are needed to veto a trade in our league.

"When you select the League Votes option, accepted trades can be overturned by a vote of at least 1/3 of the members of your league. All league member votes, including the one cast by the commissioner, count equally. Even if no protests are made, the trade will not be processed until the time allotted to protest pending trades in your league has elapsed."- From Yahoo

Since we have 14 managers, 1/3 of 14 is 4.67. Meaning, 5 votes for a veto.

Notice: Change in roster settings. Center spot now reduced to one (1). Util (2) and bench (3) spots remain as is.

Dalawang tulog na lang!!!!!:-)

Notice: Change in roster settings. Center spot now reduced to one (1). Util (2) and bench (3) spots remain as is.

Dalawang tulog na lang!!!!!:-)

wow...

how about reducing the bench into 2 and upping the util into 3 spots...

wow...

ang disadvantage kasi ng ganyan setup (3 UTIL 2BN) is pag may na injure na player sa isang team (specially if nasa can't cut list yung player) isa na lang ang reserve (BN) player. :D baka downhill na ang season nun team na yun. kawawa naman.

sana hindi ako. post-2642-1125235685.gif

malapit na ang draft! kahit #2 pick lang ako ok na, basta #1 si PBP. :evil:

ang disadvantage kasi ng ganyan setup (3 UTIL 2BN) is pag may na injure na player sa isang team (specially if nasa can't cut list yung player) isa na lang ang reserve (BN) player. :D baka downhill na ang season nun team na yun. kawawa naman.

sana hindi ako. post-2642-1125235685.gif

malapit na ang draft! kahit #2 pick lang ako ok na, basta #1 si PBP. :evil:

haha!!! either way you get ________

how does live drafting work pala dudes...never tried puro offline draft lang ako eh...

wow...

Pangit pare for the very same reasons cited by Bubuy. Pwde pa sana kung may IL (disabled list) tulad dati pero last year pa nila tinanggal yun. Having only one bench spot leaves a team with very little room to maneuver, lalo na kung yung na injure ng ilang buwan ay nasa cant drop list. Disaster yun, isang bench spot na lang agad maiiwan.

Pare, have you tested your system already to see if its ready for the draft? Meaning have you clicked the run test button at the top of the league home page? Make sure you run the test before the draft pre.

sa office lang kasi ako gumagamit ngayon...and i believe it doesnt work here...

baka mag netopia nalang ako fro drafting...damn pc's busted...

if all else fails can you update me with a ym conf instead? :P

nice...egsayted na.... first time ko sa head to head...go easy on me :P

Actually, to be sure, make sure you run the "test" for the system/browser. Last year kasi, 30 mins before draft time, it failed on netopia so I had to switch computer shops at the very last minute, buti nalang nakaabot.

which reminds me, kaming 2 lang ni commish yung andun last year...sana naman bwenas ang bunot ko sa draft order and more than that, bwenas ang mga masahod ko sa pool. All things considered, last year's team wasn't too bad on paper, it's just that TD was playing off one leg, Manu was collecting injuries and JO spent half the season in rehab.

Actually, to be sure, make sure you run the "test" for the system/browser. Last year kasi, 30 mins before draft time, it failed on netopia so I had to switch computer shops at the very last minute, buti nalang nakaabot.

which reminds me, kaming 2 lang ni commish yung andun last year...sana naman bwenas ang bunot ko sa draft order and more than that, bwenas ang mga masahod ko sa pool. All things considered, last year's team wasn't too bad on paper, it's just that TD was playing off one leg, Manu was collecting injuries and JO spent half the season in rehab.

Tayong dalawa lang ba nasa live draft last year? :unsure: Kung gnun, kakahita naman na 7th place lang ako, ha ha. May mga injuries din sympre pero cant dispute the end result. :huh:

Dagdagan mo pa pare. Nakakaddict kasi mag draft :cool: For me its the most exciting part of the season, aside from the playoffs. :hypocritesmiley:

ill probably do a couple more test runs ... my big drafts are next weekend .. i have a couple of money leagues and the d-league are all back to back to back.. im trying to get quality teams eh... if i get too many teams i might lose track

guys... could you give you insights about this team i just drafted last night... i was the last one to pick in the first round...

pg - hinrich (chi)

sg - allen (sea)

g - iguodala (phi)

sf - miller (mem)

pf - duncan (sa)

f - haslem (mia)

c - camby (den)

c - dampier (dal)

util - miller (den)

util - williams (uta)

ben - gasol (mem)

ben - marshall (cle)

ben - mohammed (det)

because i wasn't able to see the rookies in post-season action... i didn't opt to pick one... :cat:

Edited by teio