6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Guys,

I need ur analysis and opinion.

here's my line up sa nasalihan ko na league sa work ko.

1.dwayne wade

2.gilbert arenas

3.gerald wallace

4.andres nocioni

5.dwight howard

6.jermaine oneal

7.samuel dalembert

8.brandon roy

9.shane battier

10.mohammed nazr

11.raja bell

12.kyle korver

13.jerry stackhouse

Guys,

1.dwayne wade

2.gilbert arenas

3.gerald wallace

4.andres nocioni

5.dwight howard

6.jermaine oneal

7.samuel dalembert

8.brandon roy

9.shane battier

10.mohammed nazr

11.raja bell

12.kyle korver

13.jerry stackhouse

solid lineup though injury is a key word for your team. Wade, O'neal, Wallace and Dalembert haven't completed a whole season, I think, so I guess you have to watch out for this. scoring and steals would be your strong suit with pickpockets Wallace, Arenas, Wade, Bell and Battier. maybe the 3pt categories also would be one of your strengths with Arenas, Korver and Bell. rebounding doesn't look like a problem if Wallace and all your bigs stay healthy. FT's, Rebs and Blocks are iffy but I don't think it would be a big problem for you unless the injury bug really hits your team hard.

the assists department is the only thing I foresee your team having a problem. Arenas and Wade might be able to take care of that but we all know they'll be bigger contributors in the points category. Roy might be able help but we just have to wait and see what'll he give the Blazers this season.

other than that, pretty solid team you have there bro...

solid lineup though injury is a key word for your team. Wade, O'neal, Wallace and Dalembert haven't completed a whole season, I think, so I guess you have to watch out for this. scoring and steals would be your strong suit with pickpockets Wallace, Arenas, Wade, Bell and Battier. maybe the 3pt categories also would be one of your strengths with Arenas, Korver and Bell. rebounding doesn't look like a problem if Wallace and all your bigs stay healthy. FT's, Rebs and Blocks are iffy but I don't think it would be a big problem for you unless the injury bug really hits your team hard.

the assists department is the only thing I foresee your team having a problem. Arenas and Wade might be able to take care of that but we all know they'll be bigger contributors in the points category. Roy might be able help but we just have to wait and see what'll he give the Blazers this season.

other than that, pretty solid team you have there bro...

Thanks bro. Its my 1st time to join and play NBA fantasy. do i have to add/drop players from my roster?

Guys,

1.dwayne wade

2.gilbert arenas

3.gerald wallace

4.andres nocioni

5.dwight howard

6.jermaine oneal

7.samuel dalembert

8.brandon roy

9.shane battier

10.mohammed nazr

11.raja bell

12.kyle korver

13.jerry stackhouse

grabe ang line-up mo... ilang players ba kayo sa league nyo??? by the quality of your line-up, probably 6 to 8 players lang kayo, right?

This is my lineup from the same draft as master bubuy's and joshiasi. Would you believe Dwyane fell on my lap at #9! :boo: What do you guys think?

1. D. Wade

2. A. Kirilenko

3. B. Wallace

4. R. Wallace

5. C. Butler

6. L. Hughes

7. M. Miller

8. T. Prince

9. K. Thomas (Sac)

10. C. Duhon

11. J. Jeffries

12. N. Hilario

13. D. Diop

14. S. Livingston

if i didnt pass up on wade i would've snatched him up! :P

mas malakas pa ata lineup mo sa akin. :wacko:

Same settings as with the main league. Will post updates soon pending finalization of who the commissioner will be. I need your inputs on this. Will you guys choose your own commissioner to set up the D-League or will you use the league that I have made (this will autmatically make me commisioner though). Either option is fine with me basta let me know kung ano desisyon. The draft date for the D-League that IO set up is on Octo 28 para may enough time to finalize the list of managers. We can move it sooner though depending on the circumstances.

if we need to vote for the D-League Commish, my vote goes to fatso..... :)

I already sent the settings of the main league to fatso. I believe he will be sharing the details of the D-League shortly so pakihintay na lang sa pm nya. Better yet, D-League managers should pm fatso para mabilis at malaman nya sino talaga interesado.

Good luck guys. Excited na ako mag draft. I could have participated in a live draft noon pa pero nagpipigil ako. Gusto ko muna makita results ng pre-season games. Although hindi talaga reliable indicator yun ng fantasy value ng player, nakakatulong din kahit paano. My first live draft will be this Sunday and by the time our own draft comes, I should have at least 3 or 4 live drafts under my belt already. tamang-tama ng pang prep. :-) Basta sana swertehin sa draft natin:-)

Main League Live Draft Countdown: 8 days, 12 hours and 34 minutes to go!!! Malapit na!!

Edited by agentjackbauer