6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

nyak! sang league ba yan... di ata nakaabot sa akin yun invites... :blink:

well, i was just actually looking for a 14-team league for my warm up draft. public custom league lang yun gwaps.

it just happened that josh and jumpman were both online at that time, that's why we got in. :D

I never changed the draft time and date from the moment I registered the league.

Nga pala, unless there is a clamor from a majority of managers that the draft date/time be changed, it will have to remain as is. Yung gusto magpalit ng draft time must also agree on 1 choice of a new time. If not, it will be Oct 21 at 10:00 a.m. as originally scheduled. Plus, please also consider that any new draft date/time will have to be subject to the availability sa yahoo sked. Napupuno na rin kasi ang sked ng live drafts as the season draws near.

kung pwede sana nating a day early, same time coz smackdown in manila yang 21st... night shift kasi ako ng friday para sana makatulog kahit konti before the smackdown thing.... pero kung final na yang draft time, ok lang po, no problem..... :)

damn, I got "lucky" with my experimental, trial-pre-draft-ranked team. I got my wishlist players except Allen. though one key word for my team, INJURY...

PG J. Redick

SG K. Bryant

G T. McGrady

SF Josh Smith

PF R. Wallace

F R. Gay

C P. Gasol

C Z. Ilgauskas

Util T. Ford

Util Shelden Williams

BN D. Miles

BN M. Pietrus <- to be replaced thru waiver by C. Mihm

BN M. Jaric <- to be replaced thru waiver by C. Wilcox

any inputs guys? aside from the obvious lack of assists... hehehe

nice line up bro, lalo na pagbalik ni Gasol.... kung may ok pang FA, palitan mo na rin si Miles, inconsistent yan and injury prone pa!

Only 12 teams last season. The top 3 managers were: (1) Rip City (Bret Hart) (2) Solomon, Inc. and (3) Team Kewl (Bubuy).

Thanks commish!

Gwaps.. sa yo yung Solomon Inc? right?

Ayasa.. yup, real name gamit ko dun.

Para sa Top 3 last season, check your PMs.. If you're not interested, pls reply ASAP! Thanks! :)

damn, I got "lucky" with my experimental, trial-pre-draft-ranked team. I got my wishlist players except Allen. though one key word for my team, INJURY...

PG J. Redick

SG K. Bryant

G T. McGrady

SF Josh Smith

PF R. Wallace

F R. Gay

C P. Gasol

C Z. Ilgauskas

Util T. Ford

Util Shelden Williams

BN D. Miles

BN M. Pietrus <- to be replaced thru waiver by C. Mihm

BN M. Jaric <- to be replaced thru waiver by C. Wilcox

any inputs guys? aside from the obvious lack of assists... hehehe

si miles walang drive yan, though he has the body and talent he doesnt have the drive to play. tapos lagi pa injury tandaan mo last i heard he will be out 2 months ata, :D

nice line up bro, lalo na pagbalik ni Gasol.... kung may ok pang FA, palitan mo na rin si Miles, inconsistent yan and injury prone pa!

si miles walang drive yan, though he has the body and talent he doesnt have the drive to play. tapos lagi pa injury tandaan mo last i heard he will be out 2 months ata, :D

thanks for the inputs, I actually offered Sheed and Darius for Odom and Dunleavy to another manager. do you think that would be good enough for me to steal away Lamar? hehe

Tally Update (including the cheeselogger's recast vote for Chad instead of Launchpad):

Chad: 1 votes

Fatso: 3 votes

Launchpad: 4 votes

8 votes in from 13 managers. 5 managers have yet to vote.

Draft Time is on 21 October 2006 at 10:00, Manila time. If you cant make it, please pre-rank your players as early as now or else yahoo will use its default ranking.

As for the D-League, do we have enough managers? As we see it, we only have around 6, at most. Kung wala na talaga sasama, pwede ako sumali although mas maganda na iba yung members ng 2 leagues.

If di ako makapasok sa main league sana naman makapasok ako sa D-League...

although kala ko sure na na pasok ako sa main league kasi maganda naman nilaro ko last season sa league na to and isa ko sa mga originals na kasali dito and active naman ako at walang bad record sa league... so i dont know why ako kasali sa voting... ... parang unfair pero kung yan ang decision at matanggal ako, la na magagawa, anyway kung matanggal man ako sana kahit sa D-League nalang makasali ako. thanks.

At present , 12 managers have already registered. Im waiting for Teio to sign up as the 13th manager so that leaves only one slot left. Its a toss-up between launchpad and fatso. For the sake of transparency, lets put our votes here. I call on the 13 managers to vote on the matter. I will tally the votes on Tuesday evening. You may choose to explain your vote or simply state your choice without any explanation. Again, the choice is between fatso and launchpad.

my vote goes to launchpad

Edited by hoopburners
fcuk, i need a warm up draft too..

better find myself a 14 team league in yahoo's public list.. hehe..

ilang araw na lang :cool: di na ko nagpre-rank.. bahala na sa draft day.. :D hehehe.. good luck co-managers..

btw, may pinost akong message sa league naten. commish, you might want to take a look at it. para mas maging competitive (just in case may makalimot na manager) para dapat lahat ng managers maging active sa pagaayos ng teams B)

ilang araw na lang :cool: di na ko nagpre-rank.. bahala na sa draft day.. :D hehehe.. good luck co-managers..

btw, may pinost akong message sa league naten. commish, you might want to take a look at it. para mas maging competitive (just in case may makalimot na manager) para dapat lahat ng managers maging active sa pagaayos ng teams B)

yeah i read that already. no need for that here in the mtc league. we're gonna lock out anyone who doesnt login for 10 consecutive days without prior notice to the other GMs. ;)

D-League

1. jumpman23

2. Ankiseth

3. wek1012

4. fatso8 +

5. killerlooks

6. R@mpaging_Veggie +

7. Gerald04

8. bukn0y

+ under consideration for the main league

We need to fil this up soon but we must first decide sino ang commissioner. I already registered a league just in case di makadecide, kailangan kasi mag reserve ng draft time.

Things we must decide on:

(a) Commissioner

(B) League size 10 or 12?

yeah i read that already. no need for that here in the mtc league. we're gonna lock out anyone who doesnt login for 10 consecutive days without prior notice to the other GMs. ;)

whoa!!!

ten days only? can I suggest a little bit leeway like around 3 weeks maybe at the most? I can't promise to be active everyday as I might get assigned to an area without internet connection so I might not be able to login for a maximum of 4 weeks. I'll try my best to inform you guys earlier and login at least once in that 4 weeks if I maybe as unfortunate but I am pleading for some leniency in the inactive team lockdown. hoping for your kind consideration fellow GM's...

*looks at watch, 345am*.. damn these early drafts.. zzzzz..

15 minutes to my warm up draft, im no. 7, jumpman at no. 9 and joshiasi at no. 4 but he aint online. sayang. :D

the pre rank says that i get arenas, good thing im online. :lol:

*joshiasi at #14 pala. :lol: 4 minutes to go! :evil:

Edited by bubuy
whoa!!!

ten days only? can I suggest a little bit leeway like around 3 weeks maybe at the most? I can't promise to be active everyday as I might get assigned to an area without internet connection so I might not be able to login for a maximum of 4 weeks. I'll try my best to inform you guys earlier and login at least once in that 4 weeks if I maybe as unfortunate but I am pleading for some leniency in the inactive team lockdown. hoping for your kind consideration fellow GM's...

where there it goes.. you gave "prior notice" .. you just suddenly DID NOT disappear..

keyword there was "prior notice".. ;)