6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

alam nyo guys im suggesting nga if pwede since we are 14 managers bawasan natin un bench spots, kse lock na un league sa ganyan, tendency is the last 2-3 players lang natin gagalawin unless may na injure for the whole season na.

eto lang kse, sometimes kse mahirap makipga trade din kse most of the time one sided lang ito. aminin d ba! para naman may excitement din ang FA pool natin, imagine lang araw araw ka mag log in at wala ka magawa sa lineup mo.

for sure at the lower end of the draft tendency mga 1 to 2 dimensional players na lang yan meaning just tp patch what we find lacking.

alam nyo guys im suggesting nga if pwede since we are 14 managers bawasan natin un bench spots, kse lock na un league sa ganyan, tendency is the last 2-3 players lang natin gagalawin unless may na injure for the whole season na.

eto lang kse, sometimes kse mahirap makipga trade din kse most of the time one sided lang ito. aminin d ba! para naman may excitement din ang FA pool natin, imagine lang araw araw ka mag log in at wala ka magawa sa lineup mo.

for sure at the lower end of the draft tendency mga 1 to 2 dimensional players na lang yan meaning just tp patch what we find lacking.

I kinda agree with launchpad. A standard 12-team yahoo league with 13 roster spots means 156 players will be taken. Meron pa naman naiiwan na ok sa FA pool kahit paano. OUr league, however, has 14 teams with 13 roster spots, meaning 182 players will be taken from the draft. That will leave the FA pool very very thin indeed. We can either:

(a) cut the bench spot to two (from three)

or

(B) just have one center spot instead of two.

Personally, I prefer the first option. Although pag may na injure na isang player, talagang pilay agad ang team kung two bench spots lang. Lalo na pag nasa cant cut list yung na -injure. Solusyon talaga dito ay ibalik ang DL pero we cant do anuthing about that na. What do you guys think?

I kinda agree with launchpad. A standard 12-team yahoo league with 13 roster spots means 156 players will be taken. Meron pa naman naiiwan na ok sa FA pool kahit paano. OUr league, however, has 14 teams with 13 roster spots, meaning 182 players will be taken from the draft. That will leave the FA pool very very thin indeed. We can either:

or

Personally, I prefer the first option. Although pag may na injure na isang player, talagang pilay agad ang team kung two bench spots lang. Lalo na pag nasa cant cut list yung na -injure. Solusyon talaga dito ay ibalik ang DL pero we cant do anuthing about that na. What do you guys think?

option 1, indeed...

guys since the date of the draft is already around the corner shall we decide on the bench slots or pano. we got to think din kse how the league would do, kse we will just get scraps na lang talaga sa FA pool.

try to examine the FA pool yourselves and youll see what i mean, sobrang dami ang 14 managers, so makikita na sa draft im sure on the 7th to 8th pick sobrang critical na kse so babagal na.

or

i'd rather we reduce the center spot to one. then 2 UTIL + 3 BN

do i still need to vote for the time change

if yes then ok lang sa kin...

i also agree with the 1 C 2 UTIl

Re change of draft time, you now have 7 votes josh. Just one more.

Re roster spots, I have had a change of mind. I am now more inclined to reduce the C spot to 1 (instead of 2). The bench spots will still be 3 and the util spots 2.

I don't mind having a thin FA pool as we are still trying to discourage the add/drop kung-fu right?

i think its more of protecting the integrity of the league, there will be times you have injuries or due to schedule conflict you would want to change your players, but if a thin FA pool what would it do.

add and drop i think can be controlled by the waiver rule, always remember the end of the FA pool list are mostly 1 to 2 dimensional players only.

ang hirap gawin ng ploy na ganyan dito sa fantasy nba since may game every other day... sa fantasy mlb kasi hindi araw-araw na naglalaro ang isang starting pitcher...

the main challenge is whether to gamble or not on players who are hot in the first few games... minsan kasi hanggang dun na lang sila at nagfe-fade away...

with the total of teams sa league... hindi natin maiiwasan na ang team natin ay mahaluan ng maraming one-dimensional players...

I don't mind having a thin FA pool as we are still trying to discourage the add/drop kung-fu right?