6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

main talking points:

1. draft sched - hmmm kung pwede sana mga after lunch pag weekend, and if weekday...mga late afternoon to evening?

2. veto setting- hmmm, i think bubuy's suggestion works...commisioner decides and we vote here in the thread...pero sana dahil ayaw lang natin umangat lalo ung isa....if its fair enough then go...you get me...now for the votes...i suggest at least 7, pero parang mahirap din...well it depends...

3. max moves- hmmm....around 40-50 will be just about right...

4. trade deadline - mga 2 weeks after NBA Trade Deadline

ayan..there's my take...

the thread is getting more interesting...

and i saw my name :D nice nice nice...

rookie pick: Adam Morrison :P

EDIT

hey can any of you guys pala appraise me on how head to head leagues work, yung mga naasikaso ko kasi na league ko noon puro roto... ive played one head to head pero wasnt able to work it out...

ang understanding ko total stats...so kunwari were gonna measure 15 stats... kung sino mas madaming lamang on each stat category wins? tama ba...

so possible scores lang will be 15-0, 8-7 etc,..basta equal to 15 tama ba?

:P

Edited by consiglieri
OT: aside from sir bubuy.. sino pa outside RP?

cheeselogger, hoopburners, joshiasi, sometimes g0g go out of the country for coffee. :P

I think last year's league added some other stats such as: FTM (free throws made) and 3pt %.

we had 11 stats last year

FG% FT FT% 3PTM PTS REB AST STL BLK TO A/T

i suggest we stick to this. ;)

Oks na yun. Yung OREB, medyo redundant.

If your squad has a tendency to lose the battle of the boards, you're highly likely to lose OREB and that takes away from the competitiveness since you're instantly down 2 categories, both Rebs and OREB.

onga pala head to head...

well actually sa roto mahirap na din sya habulin...

i was trying to backread....medyo madami...pero i saw there nagkaron ng offer na MElo for Ak, and then tinry i-veto by votes.....

did the trade ever materialize?

onga pala head to head...

well actually sa roto mahirap na din sya habulin...

i was trying to backread....medyo madami...pero i saw there nagkaron ng offer na MElo for Ak, and then tinry i-veto by votes.....

did the trade ever materialize?

it did materialize. both parties wanted it.

it did materialize. both parties wanted it.

nice...thats my concern though with vetoes...

kaya mas maganda na commisioner given the votes...kasi sa last na fantasy league na sinalihan ko...may isa na sobrang nainis kasi his trade gets vetoed tapos ung sa iba , though bogus eh gusto talaga ng parties...

nagkaron kasi sa league ko gantong trade

Billups + Garnett = Nash+Maggette (before the injury)

Andre Miller for Andre Iguodala (kailangan daw ng PG)

pumayag naman kasi diba ang trade is dahil gusto ng parties...

or something like that

Edited by consiglieri
nice...thats my concern though with vetoes...

kaya mas maganda na commisioner given the votes...kasi sa last na fantasy league na sinalihan ko...may isa na sobrang nainis kasi his trade gets vetoed tapos ung sa iba , though bogus eh gusto talaga ng parties...

nagkaron kasi sa league ko gantong trade

Billups + Garnett = Nash+Maggette (before the injury)

Andre Miller for Andre Iguodala (kailangan daw ng PG)

or something like that

i will veto the billups/garnett for nash/maggette instantly!

no problem for me with the miller - iggy deal.

garnett is a top 3 fantasy baller without blinking an eye. eventhough he aint gettin help from his mates. :P

correct me if I'm wrong, but that trade was between the two finalists of the league last year right?

hhhmmmm....

come to think of it, they were. :D

although gwaps had traded AK before the AS break. :D

i will veto the billups/garnett for nash/maggette instantly!

no problem for me with the miller - iggy deal.

garnett is a top 3 fantasy baller without blinking an eye. eventhough he aint gettin help from his mates. :P

hahaha!!!

medyo start pa lang din to ng season when nash was having crazy stats, garnett was kinda slumping...kasama pala si tayshaun prince ni nash/maggette

Edited by consiglieri

or something like that

well, half of it is true.

the other half, the GMs will need to decide if it is a fair trade (and not too lopsided in favor of one team). because the involved GMs might have overlooked some things in the process of the deal. that's why we chose the league votes setting.

there was just aggressive lobbying by both gwaps and bret to let the trade go through. :P

hahaha!!!

medyo start pa lang din to ng season when nash was having crazy stats, garnett was kinda slumping...kasama pala si tayshaun prince ni nash/maggette

kahit pa isama si prince. veto sa akin yan. :P

you dont trade first round picks in the first 6 weeks bec he is slumping. ;)

nice...yun pala ang kailangan... aggressive lobbying...

because if i was in that league id veto it melo for ak is too lopsided din for me...hahahaha

pero its been decided right...that were gonna have the commisioner decide when to veto trades...well of course...after madeliberate sa thread...

so finalize naman natin schedule...excited na talaga hehehe

:EDIT:

bubs: my point exactly... nakakatawa nung nangyari yun pero syempre di mo mapigilan

Edited by consiglieri
nice...yun pala ang kailangan... aggressive lobbying...

because if i was in that league id veto it melo for ak is too lopsided din for me...hahahaha

pero its been decided right...that were gonna have the commisioner decide when to veto trades...well of course...after madeliberate sa thread...

so finalize naman natin schedule...excited na talaga hehehe

:EDIT:

bubs: my point exactly... nakakatawa nung nangyari yun pero syempre di mo mapigilan

nde lahat ng lobbying lulusot. :P that happened before the start of the NBA season kasi. as we all know, AK was a useless fantasy roster filler for half the season. and the guy who traded for melo won the championship in our league. that would be vindication on his decision. :)

there is nothing final with the veto settings. i just proposed that we set the league setting to commisioner decide BUT the GMs still need to veto or not the trades. everyone will still be involved in the process. :)

nde lahat ng lobbying lulusot. :P that happened before the start of the NBA season kasi. as we all know, AK was a useless fantasy roster filler for half the season. and the guy who traded for melo won the championship in our league. that would be vindication on his decision. :)

there is nothing final with the veto settings. i just proposed that we set the league setting to commisioner decide BUT the GMs still need to veto or not the trades. everyone will still be involved in the process. :)

yah mas maganda na yun...and dapat madiscuss dito..at least why hindi gusto diba...hindi lang dahil hinahabol ka ng makikipagtrade (pero thats an obvious reason)

haaaaay....sabik na...by september pwede na diba.....

do you play in money leagues din buy? i did in a couple and lost lots.... :blink:

yah mas maganda na yun...and dapat madiscuss dito..at least why hindi gusto diba...hindi lang dahil hinahabol ka ng makikipagtrade (pero thats an obvious reason)

haaaaay....sabik na...by september pwede na diba.....

do you play in money leagues din buy? i did in a couple and lost lots.... :blink:

i dont play for money, i play for pride. B) naks! g0g whose line was that? mike james? :lol:

i'm just really a competitive person, in all aspects of life. ;)

can I take a raincheck on this one? I may accept this depending on after week 1... :)

this was J. Rose & N. Hilario for M. Miller & K. Brown...

another nostalgic moment... hehehe

if I actually accepted this trade, I wouldn't have probably been able to get Kobe and AK in one trade later on our season... hehehe