6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

hehehehehehe :evil: ... now if that's funny, then, you'll be surprised where AK went and with who :unsure: ...

... AK was packaged with KOBE FREAKIN BRYANT :thumbsupsmiley: (prior to the 80 pt game) for a measly dwight howard and brad miller :thumbsdownsmiley: ...

... dumb GM, huh...

...oh, i forgot... that was me :boo: :cool: ...

Basta pag start ng NBA Fantasy league akin si Snitch Devil!

Trade ko kahit sino sa lineup ko!

hehehehe!

hehehehehehe :evil: ... now if that's funny, then, you'll be surprised where AK went and with who :unsure: ...

... AK was packaged with KOBE FREAKIN BRYANT :thumbsupsmiley: (prior to the 80 pt game) for a measly dwight howard and brad miller :thumbsdownsmiley: ...

... dumb GM, huh...

...oh, i forgot... that was me :boo: :cool: ...

actually it aint a dumb move, though you wouldnt expect b-rad slumping at the end of the season...you got solid rebounders and scorers and decent FG %'s with the two...

but of course you would have to consider that he was going to be paired with Kobe

hehehehe!

hahaha...paano pag first pick ka...KB81 pa din?

man....sana andito lahat sa pi fantasy leaguers...

para live draft tayo face to face, inuman eb...maunang malasing mayayari ang pick...magiging lasing pick...

but of course you would have to consider that he was going to be paired with Kobe

hahaha...paano pag first pick ka...KB81 pa din?

man....sana andito lahat sa pi fantasy leaguers...

para live draft tayo face to face, inuman eb...maunang malasing mayayari ang pick...magiging lasing pick...

im gonna bet a month's salary, pag #1 pick si PBP, KB8 yan! :evil:

oo nga... don't worry, magkaroon tayo ng draft day deal...

...let's say, maunahan kita at makuha ko si kobe, chat na lang tayo during draft day (wish ko maka-online ako) then trade mo sakin yung 1st and 2nd round pick (na ako na ang pipili, syempre) mo for kobe and my 2nd round pick (na pipiliin mo)...

...oks ba? at least sure kang sayo si kobe...

...let's say, maunahan kita at makuha ko si kobe, chat na lang tayo during draft day (wish ko maka-online ako) then trade mo sakin yung 1st and 2nd round pick (na ako na ang pipili, syempre) mo for kobe and my 2nd round pick (na pipiliin mo)...

nice....at least sa yo si kobe....

hehehe...#1 pick will pick kobe...for pbp's 1st and 2nd...yan ang deal ko din sa yo pbp pag nagkataon na mag mauna ako sa yo or ako first pick :P

muahahahaha :evil:

nice....at least sa yo si kobe....

hehehe...#1 pick will pick kobe...for pbp's 1st and 2nd...yan ang deal ko din sa yo pbp pag nagkataon na mag mauna ako sa yo or ako first pick :P

muahahahaha :evil:

Ang babait nyo naman! :hypocritesmiley: Thanks mga menyaks!

But first, kelangan muna na makasali ako sa main league bago matupad ang mga ito!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehehe!

sabi mo yan bro ha... hehehe :D

bragging rights naman labanan..

sino kaya magbabandera nitong banner for a year?!?! :D

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n88/Mick_Foley/MTCFantasy.jpg

^ eto dapat lagay muna ni pareng bret hart sa signature nya... :D

i am contemplating on that, but it would be deemed as a duplicate thread most probably. i believe we can accomodate naman the D-Leaguers eh. ;)

commish, btw, ano specialty mo as a lawyer? :D

Full-service law firm ang sa amin pare kaya lahat alam natin, lalo na litigation.

Sana nasa first 3 ako na magpipick sa draft day. Lebron, KG, Marion... naglalaway na ako:-)

^^ commish, kasama ba child custody?! usually ba sa mother binibigay? kahit PM na lang. salamat! :) san ba firm nyo?

===

para di OT.. Trade ko LBJ, KG or Marion (assuming i get any of the 1st 3 picks) for a 1st rounder & a 3rd or 4th rounder. ;)

Edited by fatso8
^^ commish, kasama ba child custody?! usually ba sa mother binibigay? kahit PM na lang. salamat! :) san ba firm nyo?

===

para di OT.. Trade ko LBJ, KG or Marion (assuming i get any of the 1st 3 picks) for a 1st rounder & a 3rd or 4th rounder. ;)

Quick answer, yes to both questions. For a more detailed answer, please ask the same question at the Legal thread:-)

Fantasy wishlist:

LBJ

Brand

Dirk

Marion

Kobe

Wade

Arenas

Guys need your opinion on this H2H Keeper league issue. Need to keep four players and having a difficult time deciding whom to retain from T. Duncan, A. Kirilenko, B. Miller, A. Stoudemire, & B. Wallace. Other notable players in my line up are C. Butler, R. Felton, & T. Parker.

I'm planning to secure the Blk, Stl, Reb, and maybe FG% points based on the list above. I will just fill up my guard position from the draft. I think the PG position is quite deep while SG position would be ok after the top 15 SG.

Guys need your opinion on this H2H Keeper league issue. Need to keep four players and having a difficult time deciding whom to retain from T. Duncan, A. Kirilenko, B. Miller, A. Stoudemire, & B. Wallace. Other notable players in my line up are C. Butler, R. Felton, & T. Parker.

I'm planning to secure the Blk, Stl, Reb, and maybe FG% points based on the list above. I will just fill up my guard position from the draft. I think the PG position is quite deep while SG position would be ok after the top 15 SG.

if i were you i'd retain

Amare, Duncan, Kirilrenko the fourth one preference na...

basta dont leave those three out...

grabe naman mga big man mo...

keepers league? if i were you i'd trade TD and B Wallace, keep STAT at all cost. :P