6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

from last year's 12 teams, I think 10 - 11 teams will be back next season, and with 14 as the magic number, we can accomodate 3 new members... commish ikaw na bahala kung sinu sino yung tatlo... :D

Mukhang may mga leading candidates na tayo :cool:

Jumpman,

Next year's league? Eh paano yan, this year (November) ang start ng NBA season, hehe.

^pilosopo :P

seriously, I think those who came in first should be considered like Jumpman23 over here. he had been following our thread even though he wasn't part of the league... :)

can't we just make it into a dynasty league? :D

oo nga... hoe about making next season's league a "keepers" league...

...and yes, pbp... you very much fit the tab of "enthusiatic gm's".... :P

I've long been toying with the idea of a keeper league but I just dont know if it will be sustainable here in MTC. Anyway, same format muna siguro tayo (H to H) na non-keeper, unless marami magsabi na gusto nila keeper, hehe:-)

KEEPERS LEAGUE NA... hehehe... :evil:

from the previous posts, in a keeper's league we get to have our lineups from the past league? tama ba?

if that is the case, i will have to seriously oppose that one for the following reasons:

1. i dropped my #1 draft pick from last year's league amare stoudamire to waivers.

2. i dropped my #1 draft pick from last year's league amare stoudamire to waivers.

3. i dropped my #1 draft pick from last year's league amare stoudamire to waivers.

nuff said. B)

from the previous posts, in a keeper's league we get to have our lineups from the past league? tama ba?

if that is the case, i will have to seriously oppose that one for the following reasons:

1. i dropped my #1 draft pick from last year's league amare stoudamire to waivers.

2. i dropped my #1 draft pick from last year's league amare stoudamire to waivers.

3. i dropped my #1 draft pick from last year's league amare stoudamire to waivers.

nuff said. B)

hahahaha...

...nope bro, if we do keepers, we'll have to start with the line-ups that we'd draft for THIS YEAR...

paano ung bagong sasali...

redraft nalang!!! :):):):)

mas ok talaga boys kung live, tipong ym conference para real time :P

i agree on this... re-draft na lang...

...unless, you want to hand over dwight howard & joe johnson on a silver platter to me... :evil:

hahahaha...

...nope bro, if we do keepers, we'll have to start with the line-ups that we'd draft for THIS YEAR...

ah ok. but i think the commish has spoken.. :cool:

tama, kung may mga ibang sasali sa following seasons, di pwede ang keeper league. Same as last season tayo. Live online draft.

additional points of contention

same 11 stats pa din

max moves = 60! (3 moves per week on average)

trade deadline = mid feb or the same as the NBA deadline

mga pre.. pwede ba ko sumali?

the NBA fantasy league almost has a complete lineup from last year's participants.

however, we are tinkering with the idea of setting up a Developmental League for those interested to compete, those who do well there would be promoted to the Main League for the following season. we are still checking the level of interest for the DEV LEAGUE, if it reaches 8 members, it would most probably be GO.

be back for further developments, while we sort out a few kinks. ;)

the NBA fantasy league almost has a complete lineup from last year's participants.

however, we are tinkering with the idea of setting up a Developmental League for those interested to compete, those who do well there would be promoted to the Main League for the following season. we are still checking the level of interest for the DEV LEAGUE, if it reaches 8 members, it would most probably be GO.

be back for further developments, while we sort out a few kinks. ;)

count me in s willing join s dev league

MTC NBA Fantasy League 06-07 tentative lineup

1. bret_hart

2. gwapogi

3. bubuy

4. gift_of_game

5. cheeselogger

6. agentjackbauer*

7. ayasadai

8. hoopburners

9. uncuts

10. Cali!

11. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

12. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

13. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

14. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

DEV League 06 - 07 prospects

1. jumpman23

2. fatso8

3. wek1012