6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

count me in, after nung bad ending ng team ko..... bawi ako next season!! :boo:

magic number is 14 teams and 8 playoff teams

Head to Head, mas exciting!

for me ok na yung categories natin last season.... and I also like the idea of creating a Developmental league just in case maraming interested na Rookie Teams... :thumbsupsmiley:

a logo would be nice :D

I guess the developmental league can be the division 2, where demotion from division 1 doesn't only have to be due to inactiveness but maybe also for the last two finishers in the current tourney. the top two from division 2 can be elevated to division 1 as a reward/prize...

much like football leagues :)

yeah... sa dami ng gusto sumali, mapupuno ng todo...

...pero pwede rin, parang yung isang fantasy league ng isang local sports channel (??? :D )... 20 yung GM's, ang bench hanggang 3 or 4 player lang ata...

if ever lang magkaroon ng farm league (2 leagues - pero di ako boto rito, mahahati ang excitement at pati yung board gugulo sa transactions) - eto suggest ko:

- automatic, yung previous 11 GM's (minus rampaging veggie - banned due to obvious reasons) will be carried over to the division 1 league

- add (at most) 4 GM's to make it a sixteen team league (mejo overkill, pero pwede pa rin), the rcurrent GM's will vote on who

- the rest will do farm-league for this season, top 4 (div 2) moves up next, next season, and the bottom 4 (div 1) goes down...

pero magulo ata yun...

at most, to accomodate most GM's and GM's to be, i move that the league be composed of 16-teams, with spots for C, C, PF, SF, F, SG, PG, G, UTIL, UTIL, UTIL, BN, BN...

Pag konti ang bench players natin, ibig sabihin tataasan natin ang max moves? :unsure:

I still think 14 is the best number, tapos yung developmental league siguro aabot ng 6 - 8 teams yan. We'll have to find out the level of interest. ;)

Commish kaw na bahala sa DevLeague :P

BTW, gwaps are we going to ban R@mpaging_Veggie? :unsure: Isn't it too harsh at this time? Or should we take a wait and see stance if he comes up active again before the NBA fantasy registration?

Pag konti ang bench players natin, ibig sabihin tataasan natin ang max moves? :unsure:

I still think 14 is the best number, tapos yung developmental league siguro aabot ng 6 - 8 teams yan. We'll have to find out the level of interest. ;)

Commish kaw na bahala sa DevLeague :P

BTW, gwaps are we going to ban R@mpaging_Veggie? :unsure: Isn't it too harsh at this time? Or should we take a wait and see stance if he comes up active again before the NBA fantasy registration?

well, yes, its a bit early to ban veggie from the next fantasy leagues, but then again, there would be more enthusiatic GM's awaiting for the "precious" 16 spots that would perhaps participate more and become more active than he would probably be...

...at most, a DEV LEAGUE assignment should do... sayang yung spot...

well, yes, its a bit early to ban veggie from the next fantasy leagues, but then again, there would be more enthusiatic GM's awaiting for the "precious" 16 spots that would perhaps participate more and become more active than he would probably be...

...at most, a DEV LEAGUE assignment should do... sayang yung spot...

Isa ba ako dyan sa enthusiastic GMs na sinasabi mo gwapogs? :P