6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

yes bro. i just noticed after you added Cro, u have 4 Ps in your roster. well it's all up to your strat if it will work or not. and the Pacers will only have 1 game out of the 3 days we have left for this week. u sure about that ei?  :)

anyway, i believe it'll be down the wire our match will gonna be. actually every category (maybe except the ftm, asts and TO but who knows) can be overturned in a matter of 1 game day and that makes our match-up a lil more exciting. of course added spice to our match up is that we both came off from a humiliating 1-10 loss from the league leaders. kumbaga, redeeming of pride is at stake here.. heheh  :cool:

note: our main men (KG and PP, TD and Manu/RL) will play 2 out 3 days so expect this one will be a clinger. added advantage maybe for you is you have the luxury or adding/dropping players to suit up on your day. for me kase, i'm more than confident with my lineup and don't want to lose any of them, except rasho but he's 1 of the 2 centers i have and the fa/waiver pool are in scarcity of big men. also another factor is the injuries and DNP of artest. at least di nagkakalayo yung games played natin so mejo maganda un laban.. hehehe  :lol:

eniwei bro. regarding the PP-Lewis trade. as much as i'd like to pull the trigger i'm having second thoughts pa eh. it's really a fair trade but PP became too much a valuable player for me now that i depend a lot of stats from him. mejo bungi kase team ko after the artest-bwahaha and injuries to emeka and bonzi (which coincidentally i got for billups and mihm  :cry: ). but i'm still thinking and that proposal is still on the table. just have to narrow down my options within the week and place some important calls.. (heheh parang walsh ang dating..  :boo: ).

onga eh, match of the week ata tayo eh, hehe!

the only reason I signed Cro was `coz I'm pretty sure JO's gonna sit at least until next week and my boy Austin sure put up the numbers in that GSW game. that and I conveniently forgot that Vlad Rad was still on the FA board. dang!

anyhow, the Paceman are battling Sac and I love their chances in this one.

Kelangan ko nga lang uli mag-rigodon next week `coz the sched's going to kick in high gear to make up for the past few lean weeks.

lastly, as for Shard for the Truth, well, I guess I'm filing him under untouchable right now since I'm inclined to think that CoffeeTown will be playing much more consistently under Hill.

onga eh, match of the week ata tayo eh, hehe!

the only reason I signed Cro was `coz I'm pretty sure JO's gonna sit at least until next week and my boy Austin sure put up the numbers in that GSW game. that and I conveniently forgot that Vlad Rad was still on the FA board. dang!

anyhow, the Paceman are battling Sac and I love their chances in this one.

Kelangan ko nga lang uli mag-rigodon next week `coz the sched's going to kick in high gear to make up for the past few lean weeks.

lastly, as for Shard for the Truth, well, I guess I'm filing him under untouchable right now since I'm inclined to think that CoffeeTown will be playing much more consistently under Hill.

care to trade JO then? :hypocritesmiley:

funny thing i just thought of now..

a few weeks ago.. i was thinking of bidding for hughes, now he is 6-8 weeks out.. just last week, i was preparing a bid for c.paul.. now he's out too.. :blink:

sino kaya maganda ma-acquire sunod? baka ma-jinx :unsure:

Edited by bubuy