6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

dami ko na naman DNPs.. :cry:

WANTED: B+ center to trade for any of fisher, rush, posey, head (or a combo of any of em)

I would love to trade with you any of my bigs the only problem is I'm stacked with guards and forwards...

Collison and Swift are very much available for trading among others on my team, though I'm not desperate to unload any of my players...

dami ko na naman DNPs.. :cry:

WANTED: B+ center to trade for any of fisher, rush, posey, head (or a combo of any of em)

how about a butler / fisher for pachulia / songaila???

at btw...

master bubuy, i am in the same predicament that you are in right now... bad schedule (kidd / cassell plays only twice today), injuries (reef / harpring)...

...breaks of the game, i guess...

...next year... i'll comb back with a vengeance... this year's a gimme already... sigh...

Edited by gwapogi
Hughes will be out 6 - 8 weeks... player ko pa naman to dun sa isang fantasy league ko!!

i was preparing a bid for him pa naman.. :D

OT: Bossing Bubuy, bakit hindi maka-attach ng pictures? :blink:

maybe you have reached your global limit.. check mo.. punta ka My Controls > Manage Attachments.. :D

how about a butler / fisher for pachulia / songaila???

i was thinking fish+rush for kaman+filler.. :unsure:

pwede din si reef ung filler.. :D :lol: :D

Edited by bubuy
Marbury / Gooden - Josh Smith / LaFrentz (lintik pa naman stats ni Marbury last year sa Fantasy)

ah eto di ko alam bat inaccept. after to ng all star break after manalo ni smith sa slam dunk saka sya umarangkada sa stats.. hehe..

sana umarangkada ulit si smith after ng ASW.. :thumbsupsmiley:

bad trip kasi pre... imagine sa isang araw... may 6-7 games ka, lalaro 2 lang... sina Shaq, Nash ayaw na maglaro, iwas injury daw

naman eh.. :cry:

foyle isn't playing and dallas doesn't seem to have any games this week so diop's a sitting duck.

foster and granger are piling up the boards and steals without JO. dang, if that kid granger goes for 10 pts 7 rebs 3 asts 2 stl 1 blk for the rest of the season, indy and my squad ain't done yet (ayan, para maiba naman ang tono natin dahil bagong taon na, kaunting fighting spirit!)

what can i say brotha chu? this is gonna be a toss-up with 4 categories still within striking distance. does our match-up need any more drama?

I now got 4 pacers in my lineup! still doubting they're gonna let JO play on Sunday but who knows? this could make or break the whole week...

foyle isn't playing and dallas doesn't seem to have any games this week so diop's a sitting duck.

foster and granger are piling up the boards and steals without JO. dang, if that kid granger goes for 10 pts 7 rebs 3 asts 2 stl 1 blk for the rest of the season, indy and my squad ain't done yet (ayan, para maiba naman ang tono natin dahil bagong taon na, kaunting fighting spirit!)

what can i say brotha chu? this is gonna be a toss-up with 4 categories still within striking distance. does our match-up need any more drama?

I now got 4 pacers in my lineup! still doubting they're gonna let JO play on Sunday but who knows? this could make or break the whole week...

yes bro. i just noticed after you added Cro, u have 4 Ps in your roster. well it's all up to your strat if it will work or not. and the Pacers will only have 1 game out of the 3 days we have left for this week. u sure about that ei? :)

anyway, i believe it'll be down the wire our match will gonna be. actually every category (maybe except the ftm, asts and TO but who knows) can be overturned in a matter of 1 game day and that makes our match-up a lil more exciting. of course added spice to our match up is that we both came off from a humiliating 1-10 loss from the league leaders. kumbaga, redeeming of pride is at stake here.. heheh :cool:

note: our main men (KG and PP, TD and Manu/RL) will play 2 out 3 days so expect this one will be a clinger. added advantage maybe for you is you have the luxury or adding/dropping players to suit up on your day. for me kase, i'm more than confident with my lineup and don't want to lose any of them, except rasho but he's 1 of the 2 centers i have and the fa/waiver pool are in scarcity of big men. also another factor is the injuries and DNP of artest. at least di nagkakalayo yung games played natin so mejo maganda un laban.. hehehe :lol:

eniwei bro. regarding the PP-Lewis trade. as much as i'd like to pull the trigger i'm having second thoughts pa eh. it's really a fair trade but PP became too much a valuable player for me now that i depend a lot of stats from him. mejo bungi kase team ko after the artest-bwahaha and injuries to emeka and bonzi (which coincidentally i got for billups and mihm :cry: ). but i'm still thinking and that proposal is still on the table. just have to narrow down my options within the week and place some important calls.. (heheh parang walsh ang dating.. :boo: ).

Edited by hoopburners