6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

I'm sorry, all deals are off for the meantime.

I'm still reeling from Damon's lost season and TJ Ford's 3-week vacation. Dang. I was thinking of signing Bobby before commish snagged him but his health scares me silly.

Interestingly enough, I'm facing Chu's team next week and if we both go 10-1 against Rip and Katrina (Ayasadai :P), it's like making a dubious record of sorts.

Anyway, here's to more fantasy balling in the new year!

Edited by gift_of_game
no go, flo. that's a bit too much. JO for al and mike would barely cut it so 3 for 3 is just skewed and i'm gonna get my team skewered in the process. sorry.

sure bro, no prob. I believe there still are some quality players in FA pool to help you out with your future plans...

anyway, Kobe's dumbass move of retaliating cost me two players... :angry:

instead of me making ground on the leaders, I think I'm gonna fall down the standings...

so much for a good start to the new year... :(

Miles away, you're so many Stromile's away...

Dang. That Swift boy is flying with nasty numbers. He ain't blocking as much as expected but he's done a lotta damage in the past 2 H-town losses---pts, rebs, absurd fg%---with a Rocket frontline that features him as the only option. And he's pouring it all on while he's off my club and Yao's out for 5 weeks! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Oh well. Jeff Foster, you're my homeboy now. Go apeshit off the boards for me and try not to hurt me on the foul line `coz that's TD's job.

Miles away, you're so many Stromile's away...

Dang. That Swift boy is flying with nasty numbers. He ain't blocking as much as expected but he's done a lotta damage in the past 2 H-town losses---pts, rebs, absurd fg%---with a Rocket frontline that features him as the only option. And he's pouring it all on while he's off my club and Yao's out for 5 weeks!  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

Oh well. Jeff Foster, you're my homeboy now. Go apeshit off the boards for me and try not to hurt me on the foul line `coz that's TD's job.

yeah, boy... the stro' show just got going when u traded him... tough luck, huh...

...well, mine goes too... mr. "no-games-missed" reef is getting his mug repaired and is out until at least after ASW... damn...

wow! ilang araw ako nawala... and pagbalik ko... im down 3-8!!! :cry: sino ba nagsabi nung Katrina!!! nadale tuloy ako! :D

bossing bubuy decline ko trade mo... sensya na, no need for Kareem!

cactus... Hughes for Villanueva? :boo:

bywee, may offer ako sa yo... :hypocritesmiley:

by the way cactus, nice pick on Kenny Thomas and Rafer Alston...