6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

well, let's negotiate if this doesn't push thru... oki?  :cool:

and...

...perhaps on the top of all my knuckleheaded moves, cutting vlad rad still makes me dizzy every time i though of it... man, was choosing between him and harpring, but, with him seeing tiny glimpses of playing time only, i cut him during that time... now, i haver nightmares of him day-in, day-out...

btw, i've cut 'cro too... him first, then a couple of days later, vlad rad...

...what a loser i am...

Dude, I feel your pain. early in the season it was Sweetney, now it's Stro. That Stro deal bites more `coz I gave him up for Wright whomI dumped after a couple of games because he was then playing even worse than Swift.

If ever Stro becomes the Roto monster he's projected to be going 20-10-2 off 54 pct shooting for the rest of the season, then I'd be more than willing to nominate it as knucklehead move of the year...

Anyhow, Veg should just cough him up since he's overloaded on the 3-ball. How can a team get 64 3-pointers in a week? That's just nasty dude!

funny thing i just thought of now.. 

a few weeks ago.. i was thinking of bidding for hughes, now he is 6-8 weeks out.. just last week, i was preparing a bid for c.paul.. now he's out too.. :blink:

sino kaya maganda ma-acquire sunod? baka ma-jinx :unsure:

unahan na kita bossing... untouchable sina LeBron, Vince, Jamison at Bibby... hehehe, mahirap ng ma-jinx! :lol:

Dude, I feel your pain. early in the season it was Sweetney, now it's Stro. That Stro deal bites more `coz I gave him up for Wright whomI dumped after a couple of games because he was then playing even worse than Swift.

If ever Stro becomes the Roto monster he's projected to be going 20-10-2 off 54 pct shooting for the rest of the season, then I'd be more than willing to nominate it as knucklehead move of the year...

Anyhow, Veg should just cough him up since he's overloaded on the 3-ball. How can a team get 64 3-pointers in a week? That's just nasty dude!

yup... dude has redd, ray, gilbert and vlad rad... 3 pts all the way... yahoo...!!!

according to yahoo fantasy, reef is out indefinitely. so pwedeng bukas or next season. joke, hehe. parang boozer ko yan eh, out indefinitely din. dapat nilaglag ko na noon pa. eh ngayon na napagtiisan ko na ng ilang linggo, sayang na pakawalan. pero pag wala pa by mid feb to ti boozer, bye bye na.

sino ba owner ni hughes? out 6 to 8 weeks eh. sabi ng isang fantasy analyst, pakawalan na raw yan for the season. nasa diskarte na rin yan. as for me, kahit na pakawalan si hughes di ko rin kukunin kasi may boozer na akong injured. sayang sa roster spot.

hindi yata mabibitiwan si hughes commish, nasa can't cut list eh...

im still working on a trade that i hope panalo sa each side,

i still need fixing a lot especially front court ko :D

bakit kse hindi pumayag sa allen/dalembert/ely for odom,knight,miller eh :D

im just happy na nanalo na rin ako sa 8 weeks of losing hehehehe back to work baka another 8 weeks till i win again

grabe naman knock on wood na yan, pag isipan  ko muna . . . .

west  is recently delivering good hay. . . .

bywee tayo... ridnour + villanueva for delonte + any player u want to include :hypocritesmiley:

I just checked the Yahoo cant cut list. Wala doon si Hughes pare.

baka inalis na, dun kasi sa isang fantasy league ko hindi ko ma-drop the other day... :)

cheeselogger,

i offered you something. baka magustuhan mo

my Shaq / Hinrich, for your AK / BK (o dba, AK and BK.. hehe. susunod na si CK at DK.. hehehe..)

sorry bro, no can go on this deal. BK's the only one who helps out on Kobe's, T-mac's, AK's and Al's monster TO numbers. plus my team is already shooting bricks from the 15 ft line so Shaq will just make it worse. lastly, Chicacgo players have been way too inconsistent this year so I have to respectfully decline your offer...