6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

oh well, good games ng roster ko. a. miller is still playing, but i'm quite satisfied with my team.

GRO is breaking away from the points category, as well as rebounding. sub bar games for my big man this day, but i'm hoping they would bounce back before the week end, to earn me a victory. but still, nothing still certain until the fat lady sings...  :cool:

hehehe... ikaw naman sa assists humahataw...

i've got to admit, he beat us both to it..  :D

hhehehh... kayo naman oh... malay nyo, 1 day wonder lang si smush...

... ang pinanghihinayangan ko, si delonte west... tsk, tsk, tsk... bilis ni commish...

...saka si KVH... honestly, i was contemplating on waiving nene earlier for KVH (nung wala pang additional roster spot), pero DAMN... nene is out for good with bad ACL, and KVH got out fast via commish...

...oh well, love the game, folks...

... ang pinanghihinayangan ko, si delonte west... tsk, tsk, tsk... bilis ni commish...

...saka si KVH... honestly, i was contemplating on waiving nene earlier for KVH (nung wala pang additional roster spot), pero DAMN... nene is out for good with bad ACL, and KVH got out fast via commish...

double dang dude! i didn't know delonte could block shots. always knew he'd get to be a decent pg but that's DWade right there with 4 BS.

Commish is sure quick on all this, guess that's just why he's commish :P

well i hope he would... :P

but i believe he'll have one hell of a season. i was thinking also before nung nag-open si commish ng slots to fill up sa teams natin. pinili ko mga pfs to boost my rebs and blks kase loaded na rin ako sa pgs and g eh.

oh well, i just hope na one day wonder nga lang.. heheheh

damn, antonine walker chalked up 25points and 16 rebs... :cry:

and lebron.. oh my, oh my... he must have the most complete game amongst players. and now he had added the 3pts in his arsenal.. grabe... :cry:

ako kalaban ni ayasadai who owns lebron, ouch.:-( as for west, he may be one day wonder pero sana naman hindi since starting pg sya. as for KVH, mababa fg% at dami TOs but he was the best I could get from the pool. buti na lang he can score and grab me some rebs. im just hoping boozer and hill will both be back real soon.

mabilis lang ako today kasi timing na on leave ako, haha,kaya walang work.but i will be gone on an out of town trip for the weekend so i will be pretty much helpless.pero siguro blessing in disguise na rin yun. i always tell myself not to make knee-jerk decisions. eh first day pa lang, nilaglag ko na agad si harpring, haha. couldnt resist the prospect of picking up a potentially break out player.

ako kalaban ni ayasadai who owns lebron, ouch.:-( as for west, he may be one day wonder pero sana naman hindi since starting pg sya. as for KVH, mababa fg% at dami TOs but he was the best I could get from the pool. buti na lang he can score and grab me some rebs. im just hoping boozer and hill will both be back real soon.

mabilis lang ako today kasi timing na on leave ako, haha,kaya walang work.but i will be gone on an out of town trip for the weekend so i will be pretty much helpless.pero siguro blessing in disguise na rin yun. i always tell myself not to make knee-jerk decisions. eh first day pa lang, nilaglag ko na agad si harpring, haha. couldnt resist the prospect of picking up a potentially break out player.

swerte lang kay lebron pre, ako kasi 1st pick overall.... hehehe! :thumbsupsmiley:

I just saw teamkewls stat line and I saw Wells 22 pts 18 reb 1 ast 2 stl 1 blk stat line...:(

with that stat line I nominate him for player of the day honours, though he's leading my opponents team to victory... :(

dont worry bro, 18rebs for wells wont be duplicated in the next 3 yrs.. :lol:

i was leading 8-2 in the first day and it was obliterated to 5-6 the next.. nov 5 will be a crucial day for both of us.. all of our players are playing from starter to util.. :D

i think the crucial stat for the two of us is FG%.. we're separated by .... hold your breath .... 0.001%