San Miguel Beer

solid game by mbm last night, the players are beginning to play well together, but credit really goes to marc pingris, he is giving so much energy to this team. still, pena and ildefonso are playing below par. its nice to see coach siot giving full confidence in pingris by giving him more minutes. i hope in the next games, he will start using bono and eman also. nice game too for jonas.

true! I always did believe Pingris would prove to be the X Factor...

if you ask me he should be the player of the week...

some trade news..

MBM's Eman for Air 21's KG Canaleta.

how true is this?

Lucky win by MBM, had Junthy made any of the 3 pt shots he took in the last minutes, it could have changed the game, malas lang talaga ang Ginebra. Danny I is playing so poorly, missing many easy shots and making several turn overs.

uhm baka nahawa lang sya kay CRISANO, hihi baka pag shoot nya ng easy shot na un sa ilalim naalala nya si CRISANO natawa sya at un sablay hihihi usually dapt nga dunk un ee..hihi anyways..

nice WIN tau mga MGM boys!!!!!!!

GOOOOO MGM!!!

yup!... so as to proove his worth for the team.

btw, nanalo nnman tayo against ginebra!... :thumbsupsmiley:

winning streak @ 3!.. sana tuloy - tuloy n

Lucky win by MBM, had Junthy made any of the 3 pt shots he took in the last minutes, it could have changed the game, malas lang talaga ang Ginebra. Danny I is playing so poorly, missing many easy shots and making several turn overs.

benta lang tlaga MBM last night... +3.5 BGK!

that's the problem with too many superstars... they tend to take games for granted

kita naman how MBM quickly erased that 7pt lead and even manage to lead by 1

• 2 months later...

I have been a fan of the SMB franchise since the early 80s, when they rejoined the PBA by getting the nuclues of the NCC squad led by Samboy and Hector Calma. Those were good times, kahit na madalas mawala si Samboy dahil sa injury. I kept faith with the team because they had the will to win, and the coaching staff also recognized the capabilities of each player. Iba talaga ang may pinagsamahan.

But wednesday's loss to Air 21 had me wishing for Siot Tanquincen's mutilated head. Here was bad coaching displayed to the fullest. Danny Seigle was never sent in to play during the majority of the fourth quarter. How's that for a vote of confidence? Kaya natataranta ang Magnolia pag endgame, kasi hindi sila sanay kung sino go-to-guy pag wind-up na. Nawalan na ng kumpiyansa ang marquee player nila because siot is simply clueless.

I am therefore tempted to consider that Danny S should transfer to another team to rejuvenate his career, ala Asi. He has only two good years left with only the ROY to show as an achievement. Kung halimbawa sa Red Bull siya maglalaro, he will be given the minutes, and the respect he deserves. Hindi dito sa sistema ni Tanquincen na di ko alam kung marunong bang magcoach o talagang self-destruct mode siya. Magaling lang siyang magmura.

Siot, you idiot, it is not about giving your players equal playing time. Hindi porke naka 20 minutes playing time na ibabangko mo na si Seigle sa fourth quarter para mapagbigyan ang iba. It is about using your best players to the maximum, and giving the others specific roles to play. Seigle is your best player, so let him play.

Again Siot Tanquincen proves my case tonight. Magnolia vs Alaska. Consider the following figures:

1st Quarter - Danny Seigle scores a blistering 8 points for 12 minutes.

2nd Quarter - Danny Seigle is BENCHED despite the hot start. Returns only during the two minute mark. scores 1 point. Quote of the night: Randy Dimalibot wonders aloud " Bakit kaya hindi pa pinapapasok ni Siot si Seigle? Mainit siya sa first quarter. Bakit kaya?"

3rd Quarter - Danny Seigle starts the 3rd, makes a three point play, then YANKED OUT after only 3 minutes. Alska starts its surge. Binebenta ba ni Siot ang laro?

4th Quarter - WHAT THE HELL? Danny Seigle is BENCHED except for the last 11 SECONDS with the score tied because siot finally realizes he needs to spread the floor. (By the way, kahit nanalo magnolia, it was a bum call by the referee. you dont call a foul to decide a game unless it was a glaring violation. Boooo!)

TOTAL SEIGLE PLAYING TIME : 18 mins

I now officially christen Siot as the "idiot." This guy is UNBELIEVABLE.

Siot just keeps on shuffling his players throughout the game, only hontiveros gets consistent playing time, its really a wonder why he is reluctant in using danny s. baka may rift sila? Come quarterfinals, i hope siot can improve his rotation, give siegle, tugade and cortez longer playing time pls.

Again Siot Tanquincen proves my case tonight. Magnolia vs Alaska. Consider the following figures:

1st Quarter - Danny Seigle scores a blistering 8 points for 12 minutes.

2nd Quarter - Danny Seigle is BENCHED despite the hot start. Returns only during the two minute mark. scores 1 point. Quote of the night: Randy Dimalibot wonders aloud " Bakit kaya hindi pa pinapapasok ni Siot si Seigle? Mainit siya sa first quarter. Bakit kaya?"

3rd Quarter - Danny Seigle starts the 3rd, makes a three point play, then YANKED OUT after only 3 minutes. Alska starts its surge. Binebenta ba ni Siot ang laro?

4th Quarter - WHAT THE HELL? Danny Seigle is BENCHED except for the last 11 SECONDS with the score tied because siot finally realizes he needs to spread the floor. (By the way, kahit nanalo magnolia, it was a bum call by the referee. you dont call a foul to decide a game unless it was a glaring violation. Boooo!)

TOTAL SEIGLE PLAYING TIME : 18 mins

I now officially christen Siot as the "idiot." This guy is UNBELIEVABLE.

waaa pansin ko nga ren ee, hmm baka ayaw na tlg ni siot mag coach sa MAGZ, potek nmn kc dapat magresign na lang sya ah... hayss panu magchachamp nyan

Seems that Mscaskill is the right import for MBM..

ang alam ko syota ni danny s. yung anak ni danding, kaya hindi gagawin ni siot yun kundi ipapatay sya ni danding heheheh... bka si danny i. ititrade

Bro, based on what I've read ang surname ng syota ni Danny S. ay Prieto, kaso hindi ko alam baka naghiwalay na sila noon at may bago na syang gf..

well a TNT player did hit cortez at the head

and i was expecting cortez to intentionally miss the FTs :evil:

TNT? Alaska kalaban nila... although Holcomb was TNT's former import

Siot just keeps on shuffling his players throughout the game, only hontiveros gets consistent playing time, its really a wonder why he is reluctant in using danny s. baka may rift sila? Come quarterfinals, i hope siot can improve his rotation, give siegle, tugade and cortez longer playing time pls.

that's the problem... the Dynamite doesn't want to play for Coach Siot

he wants to play for Coach Jong... he's willing to be traded to BGK

may tsismis na gusto ata itrade ni Siot si Danny S.

di na tsismis to... kalat na kalat na sa PBA that Danny S. wants to be traded to BGK

ang alam ko syota ni danny s. yung anak ni danding, kaya hindi gagawin ni siot yun kundi ipapatay sya ni danding heheheh... bka si danny i. ititrade

Prieto yung gf nya...

• 2 weeks later...