San Miguel Beer

dapat nde trinade nang Magnolia si Tenorio for Cortez. nde na ganun ka agile si Cortez as he was b4 kse galing siya sa isang serious injury at isa pa nde na siya bumabata while LA is still young & coachable. Racela is abouta yr left perhaps to retire na. Ken Bono is a big guy pero Magnolia already have Pena, Villanueva & Eman. bench warmer ang babagsakan nyan. Fonacier is a pure shooter pero marami siyang ka same position sa team like wesley, calaguio, dondon at nandyan pa si Seigle kaya siguro naisip nang Magnolia na i trade siya para magamit nang ibang team ang skills niya. si Lordy nga pala nasa Magnolia din.

dapat nde trinade nang Magnolia si Tenorio for Cortez. nde na ganun ka agile si Cortez as he was b4 kse galing siya sa isang serious injury at isa pa nde na siya bumabata while LA is still young & coachable. Racela is abouta yr left perhaps to retire na. Ken Bono is a big guy pero Magnolia already have Pena, Villanueva & Eman. bench warmer ang babagsakan nyan. Fonacier is a pure shooter pero marami siyang ka same position sa team like wesley, calaguio, dondon at nandyan pa si Seigle kaya siguro naisip nang Magnolia na i trade siya para magamit nang ibang team ang skills niya. si Lordy nga pala nasa Magnolia din.

LA is young... but coachable? hmmm...

the question is...

why did they trade larry? pwede naman si calaguio na lang. parang mas gusto ng MBM yung matatandang players.

acquiring Larry and Rico had more to do with chot reyes wanting them...

now that he's not at the MBM helm anymore expect that those ADMU players will slowly be traded

the question is...

why did they trade larry? pwede naman si calaguio na lang. parang mas gusto ng MBM yung matatandang players.

but do you think alaska would deal cortez and bono for an aging benchwarmer like him? and if they will place him on the trade block do you think anyone would take him?

but do you think alaska would deal cortez and bono for an aging benchwarmer like him? and if they will place him on the trade block do you think anyone would take him?

definitely not...

pero ang sinasabi ko kse they could've tried to find a way to get rid of Calaguio instead of Larry.

anyway, it's a done deal already. being an Alaska fan masaya ko sa nangyari.

so the bottom line is kung galing ka ADMU di ka welcome sa MBM?

even if magaling ka basta galing ka ADMU pakakawalan ka ng MBM just because of the school you came from?

not really... like I said... the thing that MBM is slowly finding out right now is that it is quite hard maintaining ADMU players in their line up mainly because of the politics that they have to continuously put up with... it is even causing division within the team... reason why players like Danny Seigle wants out...

the MBM camp after their ouster was in such a mess... reason why they were only able to start practice recently and was also quite late getting an import

not really... like I said... the thing that MBM is slowly finding out right now is that it is quite hard maintaining ADMU players in their line up mainly because of the politics that they have to continuously put up with... it is even causing division within the team... reason why players like Danny Seigle wants out...

the MBM camp after their ouster was in such a mess... reason why they were only able to start practice recently and was also quite late getting an import

I dont think any other team in the PBA apart from SMC is willing to give the salary package of Danny S. He is getting old already and not as explosive as he used to be.

I dont think any other team in the PBA apart from SMC is willing to give the salary package of Danny S. He is getting old already and not as explosive as he used to be.

there is at least one who is willing... apart from the SMC franchises...

just that order from the top is not to trade him... or do so only as a last resort

before I forget... regarding him being old and all... I even went as far as saying his career is on a decline...

a friend told me that he's just not "motivated" to play bball... he would even not go to practice when he doesn't feel like it...

all because of the mess that's in the MBM camp...

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: kLique, peep_tom

hey peep_tom! nice to see u lurking around ;)

Edited by kLique
there is at least one who is willing... apart from the SMC franchises...

just that order from the top is not to trade him... or do so only as a last resort

before I forget... regarding him being old and all... I even went as far as saying his career is on a decline...

a friend told me that he's just not "motivated" to play bball... he would even not go to practice when he doesn't feel like it...

all because of the mess that's in the MBM camp...

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: kLique, peep_tom

hey peep_tom! nice to see u lurking around ;)

sana sa changes na to ay mamotivate na siya at lumabas ang galing ng MBM.

Edited by skull_leader

This team should be given one last chance to prove its worth this conference, considering they have a decent import to support them, if they still fail to finish strong, then smc mgt should already consider a major revamp, including the coaches. Obviously, everything that they have planned in the past years seem to have gone wrong. Their 2 picks in the 06 draft (Tenorio and Espinas) are both gone now, even coach reyes is not with them already, talk about preparing for the future at that time. Eman is hardly being used, he will never get the right confidence.

sana sa changes na to ay mamotivate na siya at lumabas ang galing ng MBM.

I hope so too!

This team should be given one last chance to prove its worth this conference, considering they have a decent import to support them, if they still fail to finish strong, then smc mgt should already consider a major revamp, including the coaches. Obviously, everything that they have planned in the past years seem to have gone wrong. Their 2 picks in the 06 draft (Tenorio and Espinas) are both gone now, even coach reyes is not with them already, talk about preparing for the future at that time. Eman is hardly being used, he will never get the right confidence.

problem is Watkins has yet to arrive

the question is...

why Fonacier? kse kung si Calaguio ang i ooffer malamang walang kukuha kse nga sa age factor. ang pakinabang lang naman nang Magnolia kay Calaguio eh para sa 3 pointers.

why Fonacier? kse kung si Calaguio ang i ooffer malamang walang kukuha kse nga sa age factor. ang pakinabang lang naman nang Magnolia kay Calaguio eh para sa 3 pointers.

1. MBM wants to rid themselves of arben santos's constant bickering and rumor mongering (hey! he wants larry to play! and not Dondon... Lordy... and even Danny S.!)

2. Apparently Tim Cone really wanted Larry Fonacier... more than LA Tenorio even! MBM on the other hand insisted they get Cortez reason why Alaska asked for Tenorio...

In essence the main components of the deal are Cortez and Fonacier... LA was thrown in so as not to cripple Alaska's line-up (as giving up Cortez would force Cone to play Miller at the #1 spot almost all the time) while Bono was really just thrown in because Alaska gave up on him quite a long time ago...

1. MBM wants to rid themselves of arben santos's constant bickering and rumor mongering (hey! he wants larry to play! and not Dondon... Lordy... and even Danny S.!)

2. Apparently Tim Cone really wanted Larry Fonacier... more than LA Tenorio even! MBM on the other hand insisted they get Cortez reason why Alaska asked for Tenorio...

In essence the main components of the deal are Cortez and Fonacier... LA was thrown in so as not to cripple Alaska's line-up (as giving up Cortez would force Cone to play Miller at the #1 spot almost all the time) while Bono was really just thrown in because Alaska gave up on him quite a long time ago...

I hope Arben Santos is happy now.

I hope Arben Santos is happy now.

what would make him happy is to have all of the 2002 Champion Team into one team

this has been an open secret in the PBA... that's his goal...

to assemble all the players (or at least their core) into one team and win a championship

this would prove to everyone that that team is so good it can win a title in every division/league it has played