San Miguel Beer

how true is the trade story that rico villanueva and wilson were just traded? in exhange mbm got pingris. villanueva goes to PF and wilson to bgk??

there's this post in the PBA thread that the trade was

MBM gets Chester Tolomia

Coke gets Marc Macapagal

BGK gets Willy Wilson

I doubt that Rico will be traded to PF... not unless a third team is involved

^ nabasa ko rin to sa comments section sa Philstar. Binalita daw sa sports radio. Well, interesting to mga development na to, tingnan na lang natin kung ano mangyayari.

is it confirmed that Rico and Marc were part of the trade?

so mbm has gotten rid of 3 ateneans so far.

3? LA, Larry and ?

I guess you're right...

I am reading that the trade is now confirmed

This trade will be good for mbm. siot finally gets rid of the pressure from the ateneans. he gets good role players in cortez and pingris and declogs the front line with too many centers. eman can now be given more opportunities. its not really a big lost for them in losing enrico, who by the way is a horrible free throw shooter.

This trade will be good for mbm. siot finally gets rid of the pressure from the ateneans. he gets good role players in cortez and pingris and declogs the front line with too many centers. eman can now be given more opportunities. its not really a big lost for them in losing enrico, who by the way is a horrible free throw shooter.

si Wesley na lang! trade him to Welcoat! I like the trade...

I've always been a big fan of Pingris! I really like his game

somewhat reminds me of Nic's younger days when he still wasn't hitting those 3's

isa ako sa tuwang-tuwa sa pagkawala ni Enrico, si Howard masaya na malungkot yan kasi wala na sa MBM si Rico pero nasa PF naman. LMAO.

hehehe... who can blame him!

Rico is like cancer... wonder what happens to him and Kerby

remember their little "misunderstanding" during the championship where Rico won BPC

si Wesley na lang! trade him to Welcoat! I like the trade...

I've always been a big fan of Pingris! I really like his game

somewhat reminds me of Nic's younger days when he still wasn't hitting those 3's

ganito rin ang observation ko regarding Pingris, siya ang bagong Nic Velasco ng MBM. Bka naghahanap na sila ng kapalit ni Gonzales.

Im sure coach siot now feels much easier with a reformed line up. i hope to see him back in his old energetic self. This time he should get a better hand of the team.

I hope too that smc mgt will finally put an end to all the trades that are happening to their team, thay have been so restless for the past 2 years, players have been coming ang going.

Im sure coach siot now feels much easier with a reformed line up. i hope to see him back in his old energetic self. This time he should get a better hand of the team.

I hope too that smc mgt will finally put an end to all the trades that are happening to their team, thay have been so restless for the past 2 years, players have been coming ang going.

regarding putting a stop to player movements... it's all the prerogative of SMC Management

nothing much we can do about it...

so long as certain PBA teams allow themselves to be used as conduits to these trades

p#tang$na! wala na si pingris sa purefoods?! p#tang$na mo enrico!

pwede ng murahin si Rico!!!

ako nagkatotoo ang wish na mawala si Villanueva sa MBM. :thumbsupsmiley:

Amen!!!