San Miguel Beer

MBM got M.Pingris and C.Tolomia

PF got E.Villanueva

BGK got W.Wilson

Coke got M.Macapagal and a draft pick from Magnolia

tama ba??

kaya pala kinuha ng PF c Enrico bcoz of Rommels condition...

ok sa akin si Pingris...masipag...

about Wesley..ok nman cya...he gives a lot of hustle and some scoring off the bench for Magnolia...

abangan nalng ntin ang mga susunod pang updates sa Magnolia natin...

hindi n cla ""one big fight"..hehehe

Edited by bizquit22

Olsen seems to have slowed down a lot, he is already a liability in defense. Look at the way Chico Lanete kept on charging in when Olsen was guarding him. Olsen just couldnt keep pace. I hope he takes this as a sign that its time to move on and pass the leadership to Mike Cortez. Danny I seems to suffer the same problems too as Olsen. After this season, I hope Olsen and Danny I evaluates themselves carefully if they can still play in the PBA.

MBM needs more practice together, needs more cohesion. But so far the signs seems to be good, the players they got look good on the team. They could have won the game last night.

yeah they could have win, they still dont know how to close a game. kaasar!

Cortez and Pingris deliver there game nicely. I like Cortez in creating his shot when the game is on the line

but then turn overs like what he did in the crucial time really hurt.

Pingris is the Gatorade of the team parang si wilson lang pero mas malake at flexible!

Danny S. should try harder on the basket, I guess his time is almost over huhuhu....

Sayang panalo na, natalo pa. Costly 'yung turnover ni cortez. Intimidating ang presence ni watkins sa shaded area, pero he seem to be not swatting those shots like the way he used to while playing for shell. Also, while watching the game last night, I thought to myslef, man this mbm just got bigger with watkins, danny s. danny i. and pingris inside all playing at the same time, yung mga reliever naman nila in eman, bono and peña are also tall big players.

Nice game kagabi...sayang lng tlg natalo..lalo n ung mga turnovers nung 2nd OT..susunodsunod....2 yata kay dondon

don....then isa kay mike...ok na sana eh..balance scoring...7 players and double figures..and mamaw lng tlg import ng

purefoods....nice game sa 2 bagong palyers ng MBM si mike cortez and mark pingris..super sipag ni ping...idol!!!ok sana

si Watkins kaya lng may napansin ako.. parng medyo hirap cya pag nadodouble team na...pro over all ok naman ung

import...kaya lng may mga tanong ako...bakit babad si calaguio(nothing againts him ha..)?lalo n ung 4th quarter

yata..last 3 or 4 mins nlng yata binalik c dondon...tpos pinasok pa chester na nagfoul lng...crucial din kc ung 2 freethrows n

un.....meron pa pala...trade na dapat si Dorean...heheheand bakit kaya

hindi nglaro c wesley kagabi??

valerie-wesley?wow tsismis......

Edited by bizquit22

I've been busy for a while and I don't have an update about PBA but thanks to this thread

Villanueva trade for Pingris is a win for MBM sorry for the enrico's fan IMHO enrico is kinda liability in the MBM when he was still there too many turn over and too aggressive in the offensive that didn't work too well. :thumbsupsmiley:

But I'm not in favor of Tenorio and Cortez trade, Don't have grudge with Cortez but as an Apprentice of Racela i think in the future Tenerio will be much greater asset than Cortez aside from the age factor Tenerio is getting better every season and IMHO Cortez doesn't impress me that much don't get me wrong I didn't base it cause Tenerio was Atenean and Cortez was La Sallean

<_<

Bono and Fonacier trade is a great trade too, MBM doesn't need a gunner that much Tugade and of course Hontiveros will fill that spot for MBM More big men means they will dominate in rebounds and defense as well just hope they will gel fast :thumbsupsmiley: