San Miguel Beer

that's the worst move they could possibly make... today's young coaches bring something new to the table and i don't think norman black has anything more to offer to the pro game... just stick to coaching ateneo.

pwd din nila kunin c joel banal nalang..since ung mga taga mbm., daming taga ateneo..hehehehe

Mailman A Bull?

After losing twice in the NBA Finals to the Chicago Bulls, it now appears former Jazzman Karl Malone could become a temporary Bull -- a Red Bull, that is.

The Red Bull team of the Philippine Basketball Association is said to be actually negotiating to bring the "Mailman" in as its allowed import player for the PBA Fiesta Cup tournament that begins March 30, according to the Manila Bulletin. -- Deseret Morning News

This move is apparently not a publicity stunt because Tony Chua, Red Bull's representative said yesterday that negotiations are currently underway to lure Malone who retired as one of the NBA's 50 Greatest Players.

According to Chua, they're waiting for Malone, whose wife is a Filipina, to decide until today. -- Manila Bulletin

tOTOO BA ITO?? WAAAA

MBM just traded LA Tenorio and Larry Fonacier to Alaska for Mike Cortez and Ken Bono!

yeah! I wonder why they chose to get Bono...

he's practically being given up by Alaska... plus he most probably won't play in MBM

I expect him to be traded to Welcoat-Red Bull-Air21

Good decision to get Cortez. He can help stabilize this team. I think Bono can be of help too, he is still young and can use his heft to provide offense inside.

true... add to that the fact that it makes their backcourt taller

problem with Bono is he's a one dimensional player... all he can do is shoot the ball

he has problems rebounding, blocking out & defending other players

plus the trade doesn't eliminate the log jam at MBM's frontline which will further be complicated by the arrival of their import

Edited by kLique
Good decision to get Cortez. He can help stabilize this team. I think Bono can be of help too, he is still young and can use his heft to provide offense inside.

IMHO, Cortez is more fit than LA to replace Racela if he's thinking of hanging his shoes.... :unsure:

Nothing againts MIke Cortez ok nman cya..pro LA pa din ako...

Bout Bono naman..ano kaya balak ng MBM s kanya?kasi d b ang dame ng malalake ng TEAM?ittrade din kaya cya o may bibitawang ibang bigman ang MBM?

no word yet on their plans... perhaps they may end up transferring some of their players to other teams