San Miguel Beer

kahit di n masyado babad si danny S ok lng sa dami ng pwedeng mag score sa team..

sa dami na ng pwedeng gumawa sinu kaya go 2 guy nla pag dating sa end game?? :rolleyes:

if LA would be playing during the end game instead of olsen, i think he could be the option to take the last shot. he has had the experience of doing so back in AdMU. besides, i think he's one of the few players who has the killer instincts. for me, it'd either be LA or danny s. yung magtatake over sa end game for magnolia. :thumbsupsmiley:

Ang Lakas ng Magnolia.... Dangerous Team :thumbsupsmiley:

the scary thing is if this team isn't handled the right way... they may implode!

if LA would be playing during the end game instead of olsen, i think he could be the option to take the last shot. he has had the experience of doing so back in AdMU. besides, i think he's one of the few players who has the killer instincts. for me, it'd either be LA or danny s. yung magtatake over sa end game for magnolia. :thumbsupsmiley:

don't forget Larry!

the scary thing is if this team isn't handled the right way... they may implode!

i'm very confident they'd be handled the right way by coach siot. he's been proven to have the midas' touch so i guess he'll be able to handle magnolia properly.

don't forget Larry!

and yeah kLique you're right, i forgot. ;) larry could be one of the guys who could take over in the crucial stages of the ballgame.

just an observation, since they'd be parading the blue and white jersey and that they're loaded with former blue eagles, i think the following cheer would just be appropriate:

go MAGNOLIA!!! ONE BIG FIGHT!!! :cool:

i'm very confident they'd be handled the right way by coach siot. he's been proven to have the midas' touch so i guess he'll be able to handle magnolia properly.

and yeah kLique you're right, i forgot. ;) larry could be one of the guys who could take over in the crucial stages of the ballgame.

just an observation, since they'd be parading the blue and white jersey and that they're loaded with former blue eagles, i think the following cheer would just be appropriate:

go MAGNOLIA!!! ONE BIG FIGHT!!! :cool:

sabagay... I have better trust with coach siot than coach chot...

hahaha! waaag!!! damn it... suddenly their uniform suits their players!

btw... does this mean mawawala na ang Magnolia sa PBL?