San Miguel Beer

Yup SMB won over Alaska sa pre-season games.

Matindi lineup ng SMB ngayon.

Sayang nga si Espinas.

Baka naman inaayos lang at hinahanapan ng magandang trade para makuha nila si Bugia, Intal, Alvarez and/or Kramer. Mukhang me planong bubuuhin ng SMB ang Areneo team e. Now's a good time para makuha si Alvarez .. habang injured, mababa ang value =)

I wonder sino ang inaayos para maging coach nila? Norman Black or si Banal.

i'm just wondering why larry fonacier is not in smb's lineup. he is already with san miguel, right? they already fielded 12 players in the pre-season game against alaska. i'm just wondering who'd get bumped to the reserve list once larry and peña are back in the lineup. i'm guessing it'd probably be jonas villanueva and espinas. but by next year, if olsen does retire, jonas would be elevated. i'm just not sure who san miguel would bump to get espinas back in the regular lineup...

San Miguel 100 – Ildefonso 15, Villanueva E. 14, Hontiveros 13, Eman 13, Seigle 13, Tugade 8, Wilson 6, Espinas 6, Tenorio 4, Gonzales 4, Villanueva J. 2, Racela 2.

i'm just wondering why larry fonacier is not in smb's lineup. he is already with san miguel, right? they already fielded 12 players in the pre-season game against alaska. i'm just wondering who'd get bumped to the reserve list once larry and peña are back in the lineup. i'm guessing it'd probably be jonas villanueva and espinas. but by next year, if olsen does retire, jonas would be elevated. i'm just not sure who san miguel would bump to get espinas back in the regular lineup...

San Miguel 100 – Ildefonso 15, Villanueva E. 14, Hontiveros 13, Eman 13, Seigle 13, Tugade 8, Wilson 6, Espinas 6, Tenorio 4, Gonzales 4, Villanueva J. 2, Racela 2.

the PBA has approved the proposal to increase the number of players to 14...

but with this rule change comes the condition that only 12 can be utilized per game

San Miguel Beer and Sta. Lucia Realty used searing final-half runs to roll past separate foes Monday night in the 2007 PBA Pre-Season Tournament at the Marikina Sports Complex.

The Beermen whipped the Coca-Cola Tigers, 126-116, while the Realtors drubbed the Red Bull Barakos, 132-114, as they stayed on equal footing in Group A with two wins apiece.

Joseph Yeo, Paolo Mendoza, Bitoy Omolon and Melvin Mamaclay each scored at least 17 points as the Realtors overwhelmed the Barakos in their debut in the pre-season event.

San Miguel seized the lead at halftime on a buzzer-beating alley-oop shot by Danny Seigle, and the Beermen raged on in the final half en route to the 10-point win.

The Tigers took control in the early goings, enjoying double-digit spreads but couldn’t keep in step as the Beermen pressed their bid in the second half.

Danny Ildefonso and Rico Villanueva imposed their strength underneath and the Beermen toughened up on defense as they made their back-breaking run in the fourth quarter.

The Tigers practically bombed out of contention for the one-game Finale on a second straight loss.

Cesar Catli, a transferee from Sta. Lucia, went 6-of-9 from three-point land but limped out of the court with 6:15 left to play on a bad fall.

Ildefonso, Seigle and Villanueva each scored at least 17 with Dondon Hontiveros, LA Tenorio and Lordy Tugade all adding 11 or more. Ali Peek paced the Tigers with 22.

The Tigers got off to a strong start, racing to a 26-17 lead but the Beermen were quick to pull even at 26-all on a run highlighted by back-to-back hits by Tugade.

Coca-Cola closed the first quarter at 30-28 and again established control at 44-33 behind the exploits of Ricky Calimag and Catli.

But the Beermen clawed their way back through the efforts of Ildefonso and Villanueva. SMB eventually pulled ahead on a buzzer-beating shot by Seigle off an alley-oop pass by Jonas Villanueva. (NC)

perhaps he is nursing an injury?

probably something mild... otherwise it would have been in the papers

he's been thru an acl injury right? i know that is why a lot of teams passed him in the draft....2nd round pick na siya and it was red bull who took the risk on him. but i guess your right, if it was something major it should have been in the papers already.

Edited by mild seven
LAKAS LINE UP SMB SOLID>>hehehehe :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

well... if they can't get their chemistry going then this would be useless...

he's been thru an acl injury right? i know that is why a lot of teams passed him in the draft....2nd round pick na siya and it was red bull who took the risk on him. but i guess your right, if it was something major it should have been in the papers already.

yeah! RB took a gamble on him... and how does he repay him?

tsk tsk! great breeding Larry!