San Miguel Beer

:mtc: BAKIT KAYA PINAKAWALAN SI BELASCO??SAYANG MASIPAG  EEH. :mtc:

Rebuilding the team and putting in yuonger players bring more fire and speed to the team, we can't deny that the current team roster is aging, also, they are trying to imlpement the run and gun type of play, a good way to start is getting Gonzales and Cablay who can really finish fastbreaks, its just sad to see that Wesley is not getting too many minutes and appearance.......Sayang ung talent nya :(

SMB could have (2) 1st Round Picks in 2006!!!

Since a lot has been asking me about this, here's the info i got from the PBA office.

The previous 3 team trade a year ago that sends Dale Singson to Coke & a FedEx 2nd round pick last 2005 draft, then FedEx(air21) acquired Gary David from Coke, Smb acquired either the 2006 or 2007 1st round pick of Coke. It's SMB's choice on what year will they excercise that option.

Of course, Smb should take the 2006 pick since this batch is very deep in talent & the Beermen needs to refresh their Center/Power Forward spot.

I just hope that this time coach Jong Uichico will be wise in choosing the players he will pick & not waste his golden opportunity to get a future franchise player for this aging team.

Coke placed 8th last conference & SMB placed 7th, if both team falters again this conference then SMB might have the 2nd - 4th pick in next years draft.

SLR was dead last, last conference.

Then there's the lottery system on how to get the first seedings in the draft. Ala NBA, the worst & 2nd worst team in the standings will be pitted in a luck draw with the worst having 2 balls to 1 from the 2nd worst team.

Bright future for SMB as well as good news for SMB fans!

SMB could have (2) 1st Round Picks in 2006!!!

Since a lot has been asking me about this, here's the info i got from the PBA office.

The previous 3 team trade a year ago that sends Dale Singson to Coke & a FedEx 2nd round pick last 2005 draft, then FedEx(air21) acquired Gary David from Coke, Smb acquired either the 2006 or 2007 1st round pick of Coke. It's SMB's choice on what year will they excercise that option.

Of course, Smb should take the 2006 pick since this batch is very deep in talent & the Beermen needs to refresh their Center/Power Forward spot.

I just hope that this time coach Jong Uichico will be wise in choosing the players he will pick & not waste his golden opportunity to get a future franchise player for this aging team.

Coke placed 8th last conference & SMB placed 7th, if both team falters again this conference then SMB might have the 2nd - 4th pick in next years draft.

SLR was dead last, last conference.

Then there's the lottery system on how to get the first seedings in the draft. Ala NBA, the worst & 2nd worst team in the standings will be pitted in a luck draw with the worst having 2 balls to 1 from the 2nd worst team.

Bright future for SMB as well as good news for SMB fans!

Now that's what you call a pretty interesting news...Good info dude.

surprising ang streak ng SMB ah...i lost hope nung kinuha nila si cablay via trade with nic...tapos natalo sila on their opening game with nic scoring 30pts (i think)...

pero high hopes parin ako sa 3d (danny s, danny i, and dondon h)

they should get arwind or another point guard this season though...

sana nakuha nila si dennis miranda....wishing lang...:D

The Beermen are in a zone right now playing like they are in their champiopnship days. Danny S. has shown his other facet in the game not just by scoring but by rebounding, passisng and his defense has extremely improved. danny I meanwhile has brought back his "A" game and Dorian Pena continous to be a monster underneath the board and a stonewall defense that intimidates the opposing teams bigmen. Dondon Hontiveros is a very consistent outside gunner and Olsen is still the best playmaker in the league.......ZCombine them all together and you can assume that you ahve a championship caliber team..........Just continue to be consistent and they can bag the trophy for sure. :thumbsupsmiley:

Hi to all san miguel fans here. nice nice. our team is now winning and hopefully it will continue like this and we will win the all filipino championship. thanks to the 4 D's of SMB (Dorian, Dondon and the 2 Danny's) kasama na rin yung panglima na si Dolsen Racela. Malupets. Keep it up guys. SMB all the way!!! :cool: