San Miguel Beer

I think theres a rule against that, I'm just not sure.

I think that it has to be sanctioned by the PBA through the Commissioner's Office. I think that if there is any intention to have an exhibition/practice match with any team (PBA team, PBL team, UAAP/NCAA team) will have to be permitted by the Commissioner, especially now that the season is ongoing.

The PBA allows practices with other teams, i don't know about exhibition games. As i previously posted i have watched a practice game between SMB and BGK at the gym in Acropolis, when SMB was under Jhong...a few things to note tho...even tho they get to practice with other players away from their roster...the game was a bit laid back...no real plays...to a lighter side even (kulit ng ibang players)...both teams scimmage but with reservations on their plays. :mtc:

The PBA allows practices with other teams, i don't know about exhibition games. As i previously posted i have watched a practice game between SMB and BGK at the gym in Acropolis, when SMB was under Jhong...a few things to note tho...even tho they get to practice with other players away from their roster...the game was a bit laid back...no real plays...to a lighter side even (kulit ng ibang players)...both teams scimmage but with reservations on their plays. :mtc:

Yes it happens but like gilgrissom said the commisioner has to be informed about it. I guess they can do it, all they need to do is inform the commish.

Edited by peep_tom

since under chot na ang SMB, puede din siguro some scrimmages with other national team members...they will not play lightly kasi maaring mapansin ni chot yung talent nila to better their chances sa next draft... :cool:

Edited by wheeljack08
since under chot na ang SMB, puede din siguro some scrimmages with other national team members...they will not play lightly kasi maaring mapansin ni chot yung talent nila to better their chances sa next draft... :cool:

prob is dissolved na ang national team...

banned naman tayo sa mga international events hence di na kailangan pang gumastos for a national team

And to think that Ildefonso got his previous injury when SMB had a scrimmage with a collegiate team. Nabasa ko lang sa column ni Malou Aquino sa Abante (wala na kasi yung Xerex eh :D ) di ko lang alam kung credible mga pinagsususulat ng babaeng yun o baka nanay ni Jopit yun. :D

pareng bosorero relax lang. peace! Actually kaya hindi natuloy ang trade ay sa kadahilanang mismong si cabagnot ang umayaw dahil sobrang baba offer ng san miguel sa kanya. from 10 years contract ay 6years na lang offer ng san miguel sa kanya amounting to 30,000,000 tax-free, an smb houseware in antipolo with 30 delivery trucks, a 2-door condominium sa greenbelt plus tv commercials sa smb for 1 year only amounting to 10,000,000.00

na pre-empt tuloy ang paglipat niya :(

30 delivery trucks? hehehe dream on. A lot of my relatives including my dad and uncle works for SMC and they won't need 30 trucks coz it only takes about 20 trucks to deliver to the whole metro manila including nearby provinces. So whats he gonna deliver with 30 and where? :D Even Ramon Fernandez only got 2 or 3 at the most and he was only given a portion of Metro Manila to deliver to.

Edited by peep_tom
And to think that Ildefonso got his previous injury when SMB had a scrimmage with a collegiate team. Nabasa ko lang sa column ni Malou Aquino sa Abante (wala na kasi yung Xerex eh :D ) di ko lang alam kung credible mga pinagsususulat ng babaeng yun o baka nanay ni Jopit yun. :D

well... di mo talaga maiiwasan yan! minsan aksidente lang tlaga

injuries are injuries... with the daily banging these players endure they're bound to get injured...

it (rough physical play in the pro level) are bound to take its toll on your body...

remember yung freak accident ni gayoso before? when he suddenly fell...

turns out... his knee (particularly the ACL) snapped... tsk tsk!

reason why strength and conditioning are such vital tasks of athletes...

30 delivery trucks? hehehe dream on. A lot of my relatives including my dad and uncle works for SMC and they won't need 30 trucks coz it only takes about 20 trucks to deliver to the whole metro manila including nearby provinces. So whats he gonna deliver with 30 and where? :D Even Ramon Fernandez only got 2 or 3 at the most and he was only given a portion of Metro Manila to deliver to.

pare.. pagpasensyahan mo na... alam mo naman may sariling mundo yan

for all we know sya mismo si cabagnot... gumagawa ng sariling write up para mapansin...

Mga dudes, di nyo napapansin na alam naman ni jopit na irita kayo sa pinag gagawa nya? Gusto nya lang kayo kilitiin.

Even he doesn't believe what he says. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like Cabagnot in real life. So just enjoy his pranks. He is just being sarcastic!

Actually, I enjoy his posts. Reminds me of Real Fake News by SI.com...

peace mga bro. mabait naman si alex cabagnot talaga kasi tuwing games ay namimigay yan ng ticket sa entrance..para di OT nung pipirma na siya sana sa san miguel ay announce niya na manood sa san miguel kasi lilipat na siya at panoorin tv commercials niya.

peace bro! :thumbsupsmiley:

guys check out the philippine star today and guess what!!!!!! the poster picture of sports page is guess what>>>>>>>its Alex "The Comet" Cabagnot! And as the stat score shows, he exploded with a big bang of 19 huge and full of spectacular points. Siguradong matatakam na naman ang management ng SMB nito. :cool:

guys check out the philippine star today and guess what!!!!!! the poster picture of sports page is guess what>>>>>>>its Alex "The Comet" Cabagnot! And as the stat score shows, he exploded with a big bang of 19 huge and full of spectacular points. Siguradong matatakam na naman ang management ng SMB nito. :cool:

Matatakam SMB management for 19 points? Hehehe Seigel can get 19 on a sprained ankle (knock on wood). Minsan lang naka 19 kse kaya big deal na hehehe. :cool:

peace mga bro. mabait naman si alex cabagnot talaga kasi tuwing games ay namimigay yan ng ticket sa entrance..para di OT nung pipirma na siya sana sa san miguel ay announce niya na manood sa san miguel kasi lilipat na siya at panoorin tv commercials niya.

peace bro! :thumbsupsmiley:

OT:

well... at least kahit pano there's some truth sa sinabi mo...

mabait nga naman si cabagnot... that was the impression he created when he was introduced to us...

cldn't help but grin dahil as he was being introduced... naaalala ko si jopit! hehehe

Matatakam SMB management for 19 points? Hehehe Seigel can get 19 on a sprained ankle (knock on wood). Minsan lang naka 19 kse kaya big deal na hehehe. :cool:

19 points e kaya gawin yan ni seigle sa isang half. ilang beses na nangyari na pangit laro nya sa first half or na-foul trouble at mga 2pts lang nasscore nya pero sa 2nd half gumagawa ng more than 19 pts. hehehe! :thumbsupsmiley:

LET'S GO SMB!!! Bring it on either Red Bull or Sta. Lucia!!! Either of the 2, sasagasaan na ng beermen!!! :cool:

19 points e kaya gawin yan ni seigle sa isang half. ilang beses na nangyari na pangit laro nya sa first half or na-foul trouble at mga 2pts lang nasscore nya pero sa 2nd half gumagawa ng more than 19 pts. hehehe! :thumbsupsmiley:

LET'S GO SMB!!! Bring it on either Red Bull or Sta. Lucia!!! Either of the 2, sasagasaan na ng beermen!!! :cool:

agree, pero mas maganda sana sta lucia, para nandun yung love ni jopit :lol:

give cabagnot some love.. diba jopit? baka wala after ng season na to aalis na ng pba si the comet because kukunin na raw siya ng minnesota timberwolves. di kasi nila nakuha si allen iverson kaya ang pinoy ai na lang daw tutulong kay KG. galing talaga ni cabagnot.. AI talaga!

hahahahaha!