San Miguel Beer

kaya pala naghiwalay si paolo at mylene dizon, dahil kay alex... :wub: :D

anyway, ano kaya nangyari sa non-bearing game against air21?

di ko napanood, nalasing kagabi...:D

like what SG said panalo pa rin naman...

kaso they were up by as much as 27... but only won by 4...

surprising bec everyone thought that air21 wld win...

inaayos kasi nila yung match-up na for the semis...

I think seeded number 1 pa rin ang GSM, due to the quotient even though both teams were tied at 13 wins and 5 losses

yep! you are right... #1 pa din ang gins... dahil natalo sila against the beermen ng 4pts

while in their 2nd meeting they won naman by 5pts!

what I am not sure lang is how the other standings wld go... esp after what happened!

yep! you are right... #1 pa din ang gins... dahil natalo sila against the beermen ng 4pts

while in their 2nd meeting they won naman by 5pts!

what I am not sure lang is how the other standings wld go... esp after what happened!

yup ang gulo sa ilalim, di bale, hintay n lang SMB...

kaso matagal sila mapapahinga...

Guys this isn't the thread for alex cabagnot.... I think there is a separate thread for him in this forum....

Mods: Request to move non San Miguel Related Content (such as about the life and times of alex cabagnot :lol:) to the corresponding thread

I second the motion. Take out Cabagnot stuff out of SMB thread, hes got nothing to do with SMB.

walang feel sa game pag matagal pahinga...

ideal na siguro yung automatic quarters berth...

yep! but there is little incentive when you think abt it...

perhaps something out of the box... I was thinking something like may automatic 1 game win sila

but it would place the other team at a disadvantage... hmmm... perhaps any suggestions?

smb has a 1 month rest....no matter what you say, iba pa din if you play in real game situations at least 2-3 times a week....for sure they will be rusty when they play again.

Whats important is walang ma injure sa mga players, they have a very balance line up right now so if anyone gets injured malaking problema for SMB. Lets just hope for the best for our team. SMB doesnt need positioning, kahit sino makalaban i believe kaya nila talunin. Go SMB we support you guys all the way!!!