San Miguel Beer

i don't know where you're picking up these rumors... but i have searched the net all day and not one hint of getting cabagnot in exchange of anybody

wala tlaga dahil nagpapapansin lang yan...

don't know why he insists on smb getting cabagnot...

gins pwede pa! kaso di naman pumayag slr...

gusto mo lang ata makatabi mga astig dolls eh. :D

actually hinahanap ko nga yung isa dun... last season ko pa sya nakita!

grabe... out of the many astig dolls yun tlaga stand out... HOT!!!

SMB is Solo Second... wohooo 10 wins 5 losses.... 3 games to go, sana diretsuhin na nila para at least semifinals na agad

San Miguel 108 – Seigle 19, Racela 18, Ildefonso 13, Adducul 11, Hontiveros 10, Calaguio 9, Pena 9, Tugade 7, Espinas 6, Tenorio 2, Gonzales 2, Wilson 2.

Coca-Cola 91– Arigo 19, Peek 13, Pacana 11, Misolas 11, Yeo 9, Antonio 8, Miranda 7, Ramos 6, Salangsang 4, Caceres 2, Gavino 1, Ferreria 1.

negative 5 ata score ni cabagnot :lol:

LUCENA City – No coach Chot Reyes for San Miguel, no problem for the Beermen.

Even in the absence of their high-profiled mentor, the Beermen still played like a well-oiled machine in a 108-91 crushing of the Coca-Cola Tigers at the Quezon Convention Center here Saturday.

Danny Seigle stood at the forefront of a scorching first half when the Beermen readily decided the outcome of the lopsided match.

The fancy forward scored 17 of his game-high 19 points during that stretch, time and again pouncing on the erratic defense of a Coca-Cola team that never really got into the groove for the entire game.

Olsen Racela added 18 points while Danny Ildefonso had 13 in San Miguel’s fourth straight win and 10th in 15 games in the 2006-07 Talk N Text PBA Philippine Cup.

The Beermen firmed their grip on second place, creeping just half a game behind frontrunning Barangay Ginebra, and kept them on track of notching one of two outright semifinals berths at stake.

That they did it without Reyes on the bench was a great attribute to the Beermen’s discipline and teamwork, qualities that didn’t escape the attention of assistant coach Biboy Ravanes.

“I just simply motivated my players, especially on two things – yung trust dahil kailangan naming maniwala sa isa’t-isa kahit wala si coach Chot, and yung discipline, dahil mahirap yung kanya-kanya kami,” said Ravanes.

Reyes attended the Ateneo alumni homecoming where he was the recipient of a Hall-of-Fame award.

“We just followed kung ano yung sistema na ginagawa niya (Reyes), which is a good sign of the team’s maturity,” added the San Miguel assistant coach.

A long two-pointer at the corner gave Seigle his 17th point in the first half – on 7-of-9 shooting from the floor – as the Beermen began to break the game apart, 49-31, midway in the second period.

Two minutes later, the Beermen made it a 55-33 contest on back-to-back three-pointers by Racela and Chris Calaguio, forcing Tigers coach Binky Favis to call a timeout.

John Arigo knocked in 19 points to pace Coca-Cola, whose poor shooting in the first half never got the Tigers on track.

The blowout loss was the eighth in the last nine games for the Tigers, now 4-12 overall and teetering in danger of being the first team to be shown the exit.

Despite the slow start, the Tigers tried to make a game out of it, and cut down the deficit to 46-62 early into the third period.

But they failed to sustain the run, and soon after, the Beermen padded the lead to several 24-point bulges, the last of which came six minutes into the fourth, 97-73, on a three-pointer by Calaguio. (GR)

hindi sumipot si chot sa laro ng coke kasi wala pa si cabagnot. antay na lang daw niya

oo nga ang galing nga ni cabagnot last time, walang ka error error and sobra dami niya nascore, di nagkasya sa score board...wow really a gem of a player...hell trade all san miguel beermen for cabagnot , it's a win win situation :thumbsupsmiley:

San miguel starting um palyer...

at guard cabagnot

at the other guard cabagnot parin

at center well sino pa e di si cabagnot

at forward the multi talented cabagnot

at the other forward position the gem of a player cabagnot

sadly san miguel beermen never got to score because on the inbound play cabagnot keeps on passing to himself (travelling) :cry:

nagiging iba na ata ihip ng thread na to... :D bka magiging CBAGNOT NG SMB na title nito :D

wag na natin kasi patulan yung nagpasimula ng napaka ...ewan... na tsismis na yan

Dapat gawan na lang si Cabagnot dito ng sariling thread niya.... total superstar naman siya sa level nina A.I., Shaq, Kobe, D.Wade, at Dirk Nowitski

:lol:

Para di OT.... May laban ang SMB vs. Welcoat Dragons on Wednesday. Good Luck!

oo nga ang galing nga ni cabagnot last time, walang ka error error and sobra dami niya nascore, di nagkasya sa score board...wow really a gem of a player...hell trade all san miguel beermen for cabagnot , it's a win win situation :thumbsupsmiley:

hahaha! esp that game against pf when he went up for a crucial 3...

di lang ringless... netless pa!!! all air!!! great shot!!! kaya natalo sila...

i don't think smb will trade for cabagnot.. first maganda na ang guard rotation ng smb through tenorio and racela.. i think coach chot will develop tenorio's skill.. and smb is the powerhouse right now!! with the addition of tugade ayus!!!

cablay for cabagnot... pwede na yan!

Hmmmmm how about since Allen Iverson asked to be traded why not trade Cabagnot for A.I.? Di ba sya naman daw AI ng PBA hehehehe Naaaaah lugi ang Sta Lucia, masyadong magaling si Cabagnot!!!

When next game ng SMB? Opponent?

oo nga naman... since he's such a one man team...

I'm sure matutuwa pa Philly nyan... imagine they wldn't have to shell as much as they did with A.I.

tas makakakuha pa sila ng player na same caliber ni A.I.! whew!

Dapat gawan na lang si Cabagnot dito ng sariling thread niya.... total superstar naman siya sa level nina A.I., Shaq, Kobe, D.Wade, at Dirk Nowitski

not to brag or anything... but I think we'll be seeing another massacre take place!

hahaha! esp that game against pf when he went up for a crucial 3...

di lang ringless... netless pa!!! all air!!! great shot!!! kaya natalo sila...

i don't think smb will trade for cabagnot.. first maganda na ang guard rotation ng smb through tenorio and racela.. i think coach chot will develop tenorio's skill.. and smb is the powerhouse right now!! with the addition of tugade ayus!!!

cablay for cabagnot... pwede na yan!

Hmmmmm how about since Allen Iverson asked to be traded why not trade Cabagnot for A.I.? Di ba sya naman daw AI ng PBA hehehehe Naaaaah lugi ang Sta Lucia, masyadong magaling si Cabagnot!!!

When next game ng SMB? Opponent?

oo nga naman... since he's such a one man team...

I'm sure matutuwa pa Philly nyan... imagine they wldn't have to shell as much as they did with A.I.

tas makakakuha pa sila ng player na same caliber ni A.I.! whew!

not to brag or anything... but I think we'll be seeing another massacre take place!

BTW... I've heard that Lordy still isn't 100%...

sure he's playing but he's still experiencing some soreness and pain in his knee...

he's constantly taking pain killers to relieve him of the pain so that he cld play...

gotta take my hats off the guy... one helluva fighter!

The San Miguel Beermen showed how mean they can be when playing defense.

After a leisurely first half, the Beermen poured their efforts on the defensive end in the third quarter, propelling them to their fifth consecutive victory -- a 97-85 romp over the Welcoat Dragons Wednesday night at the Araneta Coliseum.

Danny Seigle went 8-for-11 from the floor and 11-for-11 from the free throw line to show the way for San Miguel with 28 points. Romel Adducul contributed 12 points and Dorian Pena tallied 11 points and grabbed as many rebounds as the Beermen got back at the Dragons, who defeated the Seigle-less SMB squad 96-88 in their first meeting last October 15.

But more importantly, by improving to 11-5 (win-loss) record – San Miguel Beer solidified its hold of the No. 2 spot, bringing the Beermen closer to an outright semifinal berth in the Talk ‘N Text-PBA Philippine Cup.

“We never think of this. We just got lucky because the early leaders started losing. And since we’re in this position we might as well make the most out of it,” offered SMB head coach Chot Reyes after the game.

Nevertheless, the end result didn’t seem enough to please Reyes.

“If we will play just this kind of game against Talk ‘N Text we won’t stand a chance,” he said obviously referring to his troops’ lack of intensity and enthusiasm in dealing with the Dragons.

The Phone Pals defeated the Beermen, 90-84, in their first meeting last November 19 and Reyes is eagerly looking at Sunday’s rematch as chance for his troops to get even, just like they did against Welcoat.

The turning point of the game came in the third quarter when San Miguel Beer after playing catch-up in the first half, held the Dragons to a 7-of-21 shooting from the field and forced them into six turnovers in the third quarter while outscoring Welcoat, 29-20.

After Nino Gelig made two free throws to give Welcoat a 50-46 lead at the start of the third period, San Miguel wasted no time in responding with an 18-2 run which game them a 64-52 advantage from which Welcoat never recovered. Danny Ildefonso, who also missed their first meeting against the Dragons because of an injury, tallied seven points, four rebounds, three assists, two shotblocks while Pena added four points in that decisive spurt.

Jay-R Reyes scored 15 points on just a 4-of-12 shooting from the floor and Denver Lopez and Joey Mente added 12 apeice for Welcoat, which made just 31-of-82 attempts from the field.

It was a frustrating loss for the Dragons, who picked up their eighth consecutive loss and 14th overall in 17 games, virtually eliminating them in the race with Coca-Cola for the fourth and last spot in the wildcard phase of the elims.

As things stand now, Welcoat’s only chance to be able to get to the next phase is to win its last game against Air 21 on Christmas Day and hope that the Coca-Cola Tigers drop their last two games to forge a playoff for that last spot in the wildcard phase. (DBC)

The scores:

San Miguel Beer 97 – Seigle 28, Adducul 12, Pena 11, Tugade 10, Hontiveros 9, Espinas 8, Ildefonso 7, Gonzales 5, Racela 4, Tenorio 2, Wilson 1, Calaguio 0.

Welcoat 85 – Reyes 15, Lopez 12, Mente 12, Cabatu 11, Gelig 10, Baguion 7, Sagad 5, Sta. Maria 5, Lao 4, Feihl 4.

Quarterscores: 17-22, 46-48, 75-68, 97-85.