We Broke-up Because...

• 3 weeks later...

take time to read:

Naalala ko pa,, sabe niya he is just a friend.. tapos etong si guy makapag shake hands pa sken kala mo friendster

yun pala. he is just a friend kase nagawa na nila ang mga kalokohan na pinagsawaan at pinagpantasyahan nila dati sa isat isa.. Ayaw na niya ng lokohan at gusto na ng seryosohan kase un pala pagkatapos niya magparty all night nung top-days niya pa, maging queen of dance floor, center of attraction sa inuman, f#&k like crazy with her friends kasabay ng m.u niya kasabay ng boyfriend niya, bigla na lang darating ako at seryosohan na? I felt that time kahit seryoso ako at alam ko nagpapaka seryoso ang babae may hindi tama,, i was once a blue pill guy,, now im a red-pilled.. Once your eye is open, you cannot go back

Your past matters, how you do things retrospectively matters because you are a human being, you will do it once again because you knew you can.. It is not a bad thing its just that, you are human.. Girls and guys are like that

Summary: guess what happen,haha. of course she bacame human and I became red-pilled.. ohh man, what a intense exchange!! you found a cheating woman? put her in your rear view mirror, and move into the next.. No talking, no explaining, because the moment you accept her again, you will be diminished every single day. Not in her own eyes, but in your own

• Like (+1) 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i remember one of my ex

we men are different. When we know our woman is flirting with other guys or have sex with other guys it felt a knee to our balls, yeah! because now, we aren't so sure if her son/daughter is ours.. but women is different, they are competitive. They compete with each other.. Men we measure success by numbers like how many cars, how many savings in the bank account, how many houses, businesses but a woman is different. They measure a guy success when a woman is sticking with them..

That is why a woman is suddenly turns on when a man has a long term girlfriend or is married.. Especially when the woman saw the girlfriend or wife, they wanna latch or be with that guy and tried to snatch them.. kase women are competitive

thats what happened, I forgot to show my ex that I had options.. so whenever you are with your girl, charm other girls. do it once in a week, its not that you are flirting with girls, just talk to them randomly and charm them. Let your girlfriend know that when they leave you, you will not be having a hard time looking someone better. Leave a bug in their head,

Back when I was 19 in the States. I hooked up with this really pretty Thai girl I had just met . (First base only). But she did ask me to be her boufriend. I thought she was 16. To my surprise my best friend Jimmy came up to me and said: “What are you doing bro? That girl is 13!” Broke up with her immediately. I could’ve gone to jail for statutory rape of a minor should her parents have filed a complaint.

We broke up cuz she cheated on me on during our 5th year. I forgave her at first, even the second time around, and due to my stupidity and love for her, I still forgave her the third time around.. 4th time, I gave up. X.X

Good for you man, congrats at nagising ka din. Almost the same case; pinatawad ko 1st time. Etong 2nd time nya nagloko, ako na nakipaghiwalay.

Good for you man, congrats at nagising ka din. Almost the same case; pinatawad ko 1st time. Etong 2nd time nya nagloko, ako na nakipaghiwalay.

nakakatuwa yang story na mga ganyan, kase diba woman will always do it cold bloodedly. They can be loyal to you, and to your ex and to the future boyfriends, its just a turn.. and it hurts us men because we want a loyal woman. we want to make sure that her offspring is our offspring. I hear so much horror stories na pina niwala ni girl na ang ama ng dinadala niya ay ung boyfriend o asawa niya, that is blatantly disrespectful

Be better alright? the best revenge is to let them know what they have missed. Because every now and then women check their ex boyfriends to check whats new.. it f#&king hurts them so deeply seeing their guy got so much better in looks, in shape, in life and they effing did not see it coming.. good luck brother!!

• Like (+1) 1

nakakatuwa yang story na mga ganyan, kase diba woman will always do it cold bloodedly. They can be loyal to you, and to your ex and to the future boyfriends, its just a turn.. and it hurts us men because we want a loyal woman. we want to make sure that her offspring is our offspring. I hear so much horror stories na pina niwala ni girl na ang ama ng dinadala niya ay ung boyfriend o asawa niya, that is blatantly disrespectful

Be better alright? the best revenge is to let them know what they have missed. Because every now and then women check their ex boyfriends to check whats new.. it f#&king hurts them so deeply seeing their guy got so much better in looks, in shape, in life and they effing did not see it coming.. good luck brother!!

Haha thanks, man. No relationship is perfect. I screwed up sa ibang decisions that affected us both, pero di ako nagloko sa ilang taon naming pagsasama kahit pa mas marami syang sablay kesa sakin. I admitted my mistakes and did something about them. Bumawi ako. The problem is, it was too late. It doesn't matter kung babae ka or lalake ka sa relationship na pinasok mo, ang importante pag ayaw mo na, strap on a pair and say so, hindi yung ilalabas mo frustrations mo by sleeping around and justify your actions by blaming your partner kasi they screwed up, or that they're not enough, etc etc lalo kung narcissist sya, you're the only one to blame kahit pa siya nagloko. You're the reason and her / his actions are completely justified.

By the time na nagkabistuhan the 2nd time she fooled around with a co-worker, I landed a promising job. I'm earning enough for the kids (yeah, we're married. Just my luck). Bumabawi ako sa lahat ng pagkukulang ko sa kanila nung nawalan ako ng work kasi I decided to pursue my passion which she supported (pero hindi pala. she secretly hated me for it). We were set na maghiwalay late last year. We both agreed na sige, wala na ito na yun. Let's be civil para sa mga bata. Then recently, gusto nya "ayusin" kung ano meron kami. She said, nakikita nya nag i-improve ako sa responsibilities ko, sa kung panu ako focused sa career ko para sa mga bata, sa physical transformation ko (got more tats and starting to lose weight. wala eh, I needed the distraction), sa mga future plans ko, etc etc.

No.

Andun na yung fear na pagnagka problema kami uli, she'll resent me again and then find comfort na naman sa iba. First sign of trouble, she goes running. No, no no.

NO.

NO.

NO.

Haha thanks, man. No relationship is perfect. I screwed up sa ibang decisions that affected us both, pero di ako nagloko sa ilang taon naming pagsasama kahit pa mas marami syang sablay kesa sakin. I admitted my mistakes and did something about them. Bumawi ako. The problem is, it was too late. It doesn't matter kung babae ka or lalake ka sa relationship na pinasok mo, ang importante pag ayaw mo na, strap on a pair and say so, hindi yung ilalabas mo frustrations mo by sleeping around and justify your actions by blaming your partner kasi they screwed up, or that they're not enough, etc etc lalo kung narcissist sya, you're the only one to blame kahit pa siya nagloko. You're the reason and her / his actions are completely justified.

By the time na nagkabistuhan the 2nd time she fooled around with a co-worker, I landed a promising job. I'm earning enough for the kids (yeah, we're married. Just my luck). Bumabawi ako sa lahat ng pagkukulang ko sa kanila nung nawalan ako ng work kasi I decided to pursue my passion which she supported (pero hindi pala. she secretly hated me for it). We were set na maghiwalay late last year. We both agreed na sige, wala na ito na yun. Let's be civil para sa mga bata. Then recently, gusto nya "ayusin" kung ano meron kami. She said, nakikita nya nag i-improve ako sa responsibilities ko, sa kung panu ako focused sa career ko para sa mga bata, sa physical transformation ko (got more tats and starting to lose weight. wala eh, I needed the distraction), sa mga future plans ko, etc etc.

No.

Andun na yung fear na pagnagka problema kami uli, she'll resent me again and then find comfort na naman sa iba. First sign of trouble, she goes running. No, no no.

NO.

NO.

NO.

sabe nga, "when our woman lost interest in us, we can pin-point the blame on ourselves but when they sleep around with other men it is not anymore our fault. It is a woman's fault". it is only their pussy that they have to look for and they give it away for free to other tyrone, now they've lost an upperhand.. may nasabe ka na parang kasal pala kayo,all the laws are in-favor of women. The laws are design to rape men with his financial.. get a hold of yourself brader ah, I am glad you are in control of your driving seat.. if you wanna go that way, go that way no matter what cos a woman should be a compliment to your life, a cherry on a sundae cos you are the cherry.

**we broke up because i said i love you.. If you want a woman to make her leave, say i love you 3x a day for 1month she is gonna leave you, maybe not yet physically but emotionally shes gonna lose interest. If you truly love a woman, do not say that you love her

• Like (+1) 1

Glad you found yourself.

No.

NO.

NO.

NO.

• Like (+1) 1