We Broke-up Because...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have money.. She found a guy far more richer than me.

She was in abroad and I don't have an idea that she has a boyfriend there.

She cheated on me for one year because she was hoping I can have 4 million in one year and end up only having 200 thousand savings.

But the other guy has a millions in bank account and some money of dollar account.

She chooses the other guy rather than going back on me because she believe that the other guy will give her prosperity in decent life.

I am still recovering myself.

to "some" guy who can understand how I fell.. this is my advice for you..

If the girl loves you, she will not think on the treasure of this world but rather than "being with you is all that matters", in good times or bad times.

I learned it in a hard way.. :-(

I don't have money.. She found a guy far more richer than me.

She was in abroad and I don't have an idea that she has a boyfriend there.

She cheated on me for one year because she was hoping I can have 4 million in one year and end up only having 200 thousand savings.

But the other guy has a millions in bank account and some money of dollar account.

She chooses the other guy rather than going back on me because she believe that the other guy will give her prosperity in decent life.

I am still recovering myself.

to "some" guy who can understand how I fell.. this is my advice for you..

If the girl loves you, she will not think on the treasure of this world but rather than "being with you is all that matters", in good times or bad times.

I learned it in a hard way.. :-(

Sorry to hear sa sinapit mo parekoy. Pati ako tuloy gusto ko magalit sa ex mo. Pero focus na lang tayo sa sarili mo.

Hayaan mo parekoy, makakabawi ka din. Ang importante lumaban ka at huwag ka susuko. Kahit anong sakit pa nararamdaman mo, ipilit mong ihakbang paa mo pasulong at hindi paurong. Paunti unti gagaling din lahat ng sakit.

Alam mo, ako nga may mga ex ako na sobrang ginago din ako at iniyakan ko nung iniwan ako. Pero makalipas ang konting panahon, natatawa na lang ako pag naaalala ko kung pano ko sila iniyakan hehehe

Kaya huwag na huwag mo papakita sa ex mo na miserable ka. She does not deserve that satisfaction

Edited by Edmund Dantes
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...